My blog

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaikum. the local newspaper in my area has a place for bloggers on their site. and so i decided i was gonna blog on their. i've written many articles and posted on there. and i've also posted tti articles posted by members on there. like stories and other things. I'm laughing my heart out because i'm the only highschooler on the blog and the rest are really elderly people and middle aged people and so most of them have written me hate notes. recently in my town we've had an idiot draw a pic of the prophet pbuh and so i wrote a letter about that and posted it on my blog. well you can just guess how many haters replied to that. however, some of the haters (52yrs old and above) realizing that i'm way waay younger than them have stopped the hate remarks and are trying to get me on the "right" path. lol. but having seen my determination they are getting quite irrirated. i opened the blog as a place for dawah. and Alhamdulillah i have a few followers there who are non muslims and mashAllah they are very kind and warm people, and in fact many of them are defending US MUSLIMS AND OUR FAITH while they could just tend to their chores and what not. and i ask Allah to guide them for they have a beautiful personality. if anybody would like to take a look at the blog, and the hateful remarks and what not, then you are free to do so. just let me know.
ps: i've gotten angry about what they've said about our faith, but i've managed to control my anger and not show it to them even through my writing because i did not want them to get the best of me. so now Alhamdulillah they are showing their anger and are very irrirated. lol. and i'm laughing at this because they are so blinded, that they want to blind me as well.
take care.
wasalamu alaikum.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Jazak-Allahu Khairan dear ukhti,keep up the good work,nice to hear about your blog and your work.May Allah reward you with the best of best in both the worlds :) Ameen,Summa Ameen.Don't get dis hearted by anything and may Allah reward you that even after seeing all those remarks you are controlling your anger,you will be in my du'as and may Allah guide those helpful and beautiful personalities toward the light of Islam and also guide them who shows their hatred,u2 keep praying for them and keep up the good work.

al-muslimah

Sister Mashallah Muslims all around the world are PROUD of you!! Mashallah i wish that i could become like you. May Allah make it easy for you to spread our religion of peace. You are the coolest!!:)

p.s: Yesss i would love to enter the blog pleaase

palestine

Servant of Allah
Sorry dear I don't wanna "chop ur head" so i will simply say Alhamdulilah

lol. you must've read the replies of those ignorant people. amazing. one of them provided for me the documentary, "obsession" which he claims was made by muslims and that they are calling for global jihad, but looking at the documentary they've taken things out of context just as usual.
subhanAllah.

revert2007

Love Fishing
lol. you must've read the replies of those ignorant people. amazing. one of them provided for me the documentary, "obsession" which he claims was made by muslims and that they are calling for global jihad, but looking at the documentary they've taken things out of context just as usual.
subhanAllah.

Sorry I haven't read your blog because you did not provide the link.

hayaat_ii

Muslimah
Maa Sha ALLAH....sister, I do not know you, but after having read the comments on that blog I was very impressed by the way you handled it....wallahi I am so proud of you!!! May Allah swt bless you and reward you abundantly for your efforts..ameeeen..

ALLAHU AKBAR :ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::hijabi::SMILY259:

palestine

Servant of Allah
SubhanAllah, it's amazing how Allah can change hearts so quickly. the most hateful one from the blog has softened up. and now he's asking me to please share with him more about my faith and about our beautiful way of life. and it seems from his words that he's being sincere. so i Thank Allah for all of this. at least we have one more less ignorant person. you can keep reading the comments as they don't end there. subhanAllah. it's amazing.
take care, wasalamu alaikum.

ShyHijabi

Asalaam Aleakum,

Question: How does one draw a picture of Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) when they have no idea what he looks like? That would be like me drawing a picture of some guy in my head and saying he is your father or brother...it has no power unless you give it to them.

These people reveal their ignorance by drawing and posting such things. We should not give creadance to their babblings and childish and sophmoric antics. Continue your dawah sister but do not ever lose your cool. Only a weak person such as them would stoop so low as to try and insult and demean what they don't understand. Remember that most of them will be in the hellfire in the end so treat them pity at best.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalaam Aleakum,

Question: How does one draw a picture of Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) when they have no idea what he looks like? That would be like me drawing a picture of some guy in my head and saying he is your father or brother...it has no power unless you give it to them.

These people reveal their ignorance by drawing and posting such things. We should not give creadance to their babblings and childish and sophmoric antics. Continue your dawah sister but do not ever lose your cool. Only a weak person such as them would stoop so low as to try and insult and demean what they don't understand. Remember that most of them will be in the hellfire in the end so treat them pity at best.
true, i won't loose my cool and confidence inshAllah. some of them are actually starting to soften up a little and in fact one of them is taking back all he said ( although that really can't be done but in a sense). so i'm hoping that my dawah will reach their hearts inshAllah.
wasalamu alaikum.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
Mashallah!!! seems very impressive.... keep up the good work. May Allah Help you in all your endeavors. Ameen.

:wasalam:

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
very nice proud of you sister ! looking at you i too feel of creating a useful blog like this ! !

may Allah bless you and your family a whole !!

arzafar

i went through your page and the comments. looks like a few people made up in the end.

but i must applaud your patience!
:mashallah:

miq1

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

Perhaps you may take the following advice to introduce non-Muslims to Islam:

1) Provide a link to "The Deen Show," which is hosted by an american revert, because other non-Muslims can familiarize with him. I would recommend including the following link concerning the reversion of a former minister, Dr. Dirks, and the shows with the entertaining Yusuf Estes. Include the Yusuf Estes conversion to Islam along with his family, including the previous prejudice he once had against Islam. They will be able to familiarize with these stories more. The links are the following, scroll to the bottom of the page for the videos:

(a) Dr. Dirk's reversion and other shows with him: http://thedeenshow.com/show.php?action=guest&id=9

(b) Reversion story of Yusuf Estes:
http://thedeenshow.com/show.php?action=detail&id=550

(c) The reversion of Dr. Brown, an american, to Islam and his previous prejudice against Muslims:
http://thedeenshow.com/show.php?action=detail&id=1102

2) Provide the following link on your blog:
http://www.islamreligion.com/

And the in-depth reversion of Dr. Dirks (and other priests), in which he says that a previous neighbor, and former methodist preacher, referred to christian belief in trinity as polytheism.

http://www.islamreligion.com/category/66/

3) If these non-Muslims insult the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) because of his marriage to 'Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her). Then remind them that just over a 100 years ago in their land, their laws permitted 10 year olds to get married. Early marriages were simply a practice among the humans that lived in the past. This had to due with the fact that they had agricultural based economies and the fact that formal education was not well established. Contrast to modern times, in which people postpone marriage in order to finish their schooling. It was also the case that human beings in the past also died younger, such as between the ages 30-40. I believe all of the daughters of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) had become deceased before the age of 33, may Allah be pleased with them. Therefore, marrying younger was common in the past. Many persons live longer in nations such as the U.S. in modern times because of the introduction of blood transfusions, antibiotics, and vaccines. See the following resource:

"The Crazy-Quilt of Our Age of Consent Laws"
-By Jonathan Dolhenty, Ph.D

"Few people seem to be aware of the crazy-quilt of our [United States] laws regarding the age of consent for sexual activity. Even fewer people seem to know anything about the historical background of the consent laws.

The common law, from which America gets much of its precedents in the legal field, set the age of consent at age ten. In other words, participating in sexual activity with someone above the age of ten did not result in the crime of "statutory" rape or child molesting. The activity may have come under other statutory or informal social regulations, but anyone over the age of ten could consent to a sexual activity.

During the latter part of the last century and the early part of the present one, attitudes towards sexual activity began to change in America and so did attitudes toward the age of consent. California was one of the first states to raise the age of consent. It raised it from ten to fourteen in 1889 and then from fourteen to sixteen in 1897. Then, in 1913, California again raised it from sixteen to eighteen.

A number of other states then joined the bandwagon and raised the age of consent including Arizona, Colorado, Florida, New York, South Dakota, and Wyoming. Tennessee went the furthest: under Tennessee law, it was a felony to have sex with any woman under twenty-one."

The sources used to obtain the information are:
The World Almanac, 1995;
Lawrence M. Friedman, Crime and Punishment in American History (BasicBooks, 1993);
Peter McWilliams, Ain't Nobody's Business If You Do (Prelude Press, 1993).

It is also the case that the christians believe that the prophet Solomon (peace be upon him) had 700 wives and 300 concubines. Many of his wives were most likely young, such as 12, 13, 15, etc, keeping with the norm of the period. Whereas he was a man most likely over 50, at the time of being married to some of his younger wives.

"Solomon held fast to them in love. He had 700 official wives and 300 concubines." [bible kings 11:1-3]

And Allah Knows Best.

sistersalina

Good job sis!Alhamdullilah, I am so happy to read such post. All the best sis,
may Allah give his hidayah the non-believers...