My introduction..

Persiandiva77

Salam alaikom,

I am a new member here from California.

I accepted Islam recently and learn more all the time, alhamdulilah!

I have 5 children under 7 so I may not post as often as I read but I hope to meet you all soon.

M'salaama,
J:)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam PersianDiva..

Welcome to the website, Alhamdulilah, thats great news. I hear there are a lot of Persians in California, as i got friends living there.

Its OK, please do pop in whenever you can, I hope to have lots more stuff inshaAllah.. and there will be content for children too inshaAllah! So they can learn about Islam as well.

This is a good ebook:
Tawheed For Kids English

Take Care,

Wasalam

Ameer.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Wa'alikum Salaam sister,

Welcome to TTI! This is a great site for New Muslims, Alhamdulillah. Hope you benefit from it. Enjoy your stay.

Sanaa01

Muslima
:salam2:

Welcome to TTI sister inshaAllah you will benefit a lot from this site I live in California too and I am busy with the kids but whenever I get a chance I jump right to TTI to read and learn:)
Enjoy your stay sister and hope to see you often

:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Welcome to the great family of TTI my Ukhti. MashaAllah I am guessing how you will be with 5 under age of 7. :)

I was having difficulties to handle my little brother alone also. MashaAllah kids are a great gift of Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala).

Hope you enjoy your stay sister.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

drassim

استغفر الله العظيم

Welcome :SMILY206: to the family sister and may allah bestow his blessings on you and your family :tti_sister: Ameen .

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Salam alaikom,

I am a new member here from California.

I accepted Islam recently and learn more all the time, alhamdulilah!

I have 5 children under 7 so I may not post as often as I read but I hope to meet you all soon.

M'salaama,
J:)

welcome to our forum sister... may allah make you the best of all muslims (ameen)

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

I was going to say that too heegan, its from 2006 but anyway a belated welcome nevertheless.

IbnAhmad

salaam

welcome to the forum...inshaAllah your kids will also benefit from you being here...may allah swt bless you...amiin :) :)

wassalam

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum sister
Welcome to Islam and TTI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah :) Alhamdulillah happy 2 have u as my sister in Islam :)
Enjoy ur stay

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
LOOL doesnt anyone read the post before they post it its from 2006 and we have said it is my typing invisible lool