My Terrorism Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Assalaamu 'alaykum,

Wish to apologise for being absent from TTI forum, was arrested/detained under schedule 7 of the terrorism legislation.

A bit about my case for those who wish to know, basically I was going abroad to pakistan with my bro and mum, and after the check-in (before you go to the waiting lounge) i was approached by 6 or so un-uniformed officers who took my passport from me. I was taken away by two of them to some random interview room they have in the airport (while my mum and bro were taken elsewhere).

The questioning went on for about 45 mins or so and i was kept in the interview room for about 3 hours. the usual fingerprints scanning and DNA sample were taken from me.

Whle this was going on, the police raided my house and were there for abour 2 and a half days. They took 148 items from my house... Alhumdulillaah.

Some random things were taken like scraps of paper laying around teh house with phone numbers on and names of random people (the usuall scraps of paper that lay around near the telephone). They also took my brothers playstation 3 and nintendo wii (claiming I could have stored some information on there).

They also took all electronic items, including computers, phones, mp3 players, external HDD's (hard disk drives)...

Currently they're building up a case against me, and once they think they have enough stuff against me, they'll come and arrest me.

Funny thing is, about 2 weeks ago I was in a car with a bro and I had a bike pump in my hand. The following day in the morning the police rang and said they saw me waving a gun around! The friend (who's car I was in) had armed police officers go around his house, and they searched his car and room. Anyways, this is another peice of a jigsaw which they'll probably use against me... Though it'll be funny when they show the judge a pic of me holding a bike pump, claiming its a gun! Laa hawlaa wa laa quwwata illaah billaah....

Another funny thing is that the police who raided my house, went tyhrough all my books and the ytook one book titled 'Jihaad, Fard-Ayn Or Fard-Kifaayah?'. The book had a picture of a tank on the front cover. However the book was a refutation of the jihaadi groups out there, and the book was promoting that jihaad is not fard-ayn. Obviously the officers who raided my house have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever as if they had the slightest knowledge they would know this book is a refutation of the jihaadees (it even said that on the front cover!), but as always, they just saw the word jihaad and got over-excited thinking they got something big and scary and took it. Though the fact that they gave it back shows their lack of training.

They also took my madeenah arabic book, which they gave back after a week or so. Again, this also goes to show their lack of training and over-zealous to try and find anything to use agaibnst you. They just saw some arabic writing, and probably got scared thinking it was some manual or something. Weird thing is, it even said 'Arabic course' on the front.

Again a lack of training of these officers was visible throughout.

Anyway, as said above, I'm just waiting for them to build up a case against me. Once that happens we'll see where this goes.

But khair. Keep me in you du'aas inshaaAllaah, and w'Allaahi i love you all for the sake of Allaah...

Wassalamu 'alaykum.

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Btw, if anyone has any question feel free to ask, though I'm not going to be online as much as i used to be before as the police still have all the electronic items they took from my house, including the laptop and computer...

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Also a thread was opened regarding my case, any chance I can have a read of that please?

I guess this is a question/request to the mods.

Love you all for the sake of Allaah (and I'm not just saying that, i mean it, wAllaahi I love you all here on TTI)...

Abu Talib

Feeling low
:salam2:

You should start building your own case to defend yourself firstly get that book on Jihaad in detail to justify why you were reading and its contents they might misinterpret it. The picture of tank on it will give the wrong feelings and the picture would say alot of words.

Don't worry Allah is with you so just be calm and cooperate with them.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Waliekumasslam warahmatullahi wabarakatu,
Good to see you back brother. I was really worried about you.
Amazing thing is I was just at the masjid and I asked Allah (swt) to hasten your release and when I came back home, opened TTI and your thread was on top. Subhanallah.

The case doesn't seem to be very strong, just try to fetch a good lawyer, Inshallah it should be all right. Inshallah I'll keep you in my dua's. May Allah (swt) protect you.
Barakallah Feek.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam alaikum,

Brother,

In the thread about you the person who opened the thread was a new member. I had volunteered to call the masjid you attend. And I kept looking at the user name of the new member. It did not make sense. I pm'ed a brother and saw that the thread was moved.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
May Allah protect you from them and their lies that they try to fabricate against you. Good to see you back brother.

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)

Subhaanalaah, brother may Allah keep you protected. InshaaAllah you'll be in my du'as. Be patient and inshaaAllah all will be OK. You know you're innocent and that's all that matters. May Allah preserve your faith no matter what happens, inshaaAllah.

rightpath_357

Wow...

Asalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Woww..... thats both pathetically hilarious and extremely sad. May Allah (SW) protect you and your family, prove you innocent, and actually TEACH these crazy childishly over-excited people what Islam (meaning PEACE and SUMBMISSION) is actually about!

Salam :D

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Nice to have you back Brother AB. We will keep you in our dua's, inshaa Allaah.

May Allaah guide you a way out from all this nonsense, Ameen.

Wa'alaykummusalaam wa rahmatullah.

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Asalamualykum Brother,

We were all very distressed when we heard about what happened to you and you were most definitely in all our duas. Alhamdulillah, you are home now. May Allah continue to protect you and your family Brother. Our duas are always with you.

Dont let them stop you from enlightening the world with your knowledge. I love your blogs and your threads.
InshAllah the case will get dissolved when they realise their mistake.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
SubhanAllah totally ridiculous.
Brother it's nice to have you back.May Allah make things easy for you.Ameen.
It's terrible that you were arrested and in sha' Allah be patient during this time.It's ridiculous that they took the pump in your hand for a gun subhanAllah!
I hope your case opens their eyes and see that muslim is not a terrorist.
You are in our duas.

mohammadyunus

Your struggle will reap you fruits in the hereafter. Although easier said than done.
May Allah protect the entire muslim ummah in the world and give guidance to the misled ones.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Assalamu'alaikum brother,

I'm very sad to hear and very sorry for what had happened to you. Don't worry brother, inshAllah I will make du'a for you.

Stupidity doesn't win, never win. Truth will, will always prevail.

Status
Not open for further replies.