New Girl On The Block

DisneyPrincess

Hi everybody, salam. I'm here trying to learn more about Islam and hopefully meet some nice people :) I'm interested in one day converting to Islam, but I think I should learn more about it first. :)

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Hi there, Wa'alikum salaam (May peace be unto you too)!

Welcome to the Forum. Personally, I am sure you can learn a lot about Islam here on TTI.

DO take your time getting to know all aspects of being a Muslim, clear your misconceptions, and may you be able to make the right decision at the right time. Ameen. :)

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Hello there,
Welcome to TTI.. May u benefit from this site.. :) Hope u learn a lot in here and May God guide u to the right path.. Ameen :)

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Hi
Welcome to TTI
hope you learn more about the true Islam
enjoy your stay :D
c u around

AbdAllah84

:salam2:

Welcome to TTI. Hope you enjoy your stay here and learn from many knowledgeable brothers and sisters here.

:wasalam:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Welcome to TTI!

I hope you can benefit from our forums. If you have any questions or confusion regarding topics, ask and inshaa' Allaah (God willing) we will help.

Enjoy your stay!

Siti Naqiah

Welcome to TTI.
Feel free to approach any of the brothers or sisters here if you ever need a helping hand, a listening ear or simply to say hello or Assalamualaikum (may peace be onto you).
=) Enjoy your stay here.

zul_darus

Hi everybody, salam. I'm here trying to learn more about Islam and hopefully meet some nice people :) I'm interested in one day converting to Islam, but I think I should learn more about it first. :)

Salam & peace to you disneyprincess...

Yes, you can learn many about Islam on TTI...hope you enjoy here...
Did you know Princess Fiona (Shrek's wife)?...:biggrin::biggrin:

Kidding..~

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
salam alaikum disneyprincess.
your most welcome. may you benefit from here.ameen
funny I just did a mail quiz which my friend sent me, named "which dsney princess are you?" and I got swan princess...:D:D
"swan princess in swan lake"???,.....hehhe. btw which princess are you?

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

Salaam to you too:)

WELCOME TO TTI, so glad you have joined:):SMILY206::SMILY206:
Hopefully you will learn and enjoy it here:) ask away any questions you have sister. HUG, HUG, HUG,
:hearts::hearts::hearts:

Allah be with you NOW and ALWAYS:)
your sis Ubah

IbnAhmad

Hi and Salaam :)

welcome to the forum :D hope you benefit inshaAllah and learn lots....
may allah swt make your journey to Islam easy..amiin..

take care
keep smiling :) :)

wassalam