Obama..Or Not Obama..*THAT* Is The Question!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I, too, had difficulty with the biblical distortion in the segement of Ring of Power. I breezed through it. It made little or no sense. However, the importance of the film is to help us understand the big picture.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

That's probably the only segment (in part 1) that I frowned upon...perhaps that was their chunk of 'bias' they are allowed to use?..I don't know!

Like you said though Aapa...it did help me see a bigger picture...a way way way BIGGER picture...and now that I watched 'it'...End Game is making a whole lot more sense to me (though the Eugenics and two classes of humans segment in that one I thought was going a little too far out there!)...

things are fitting in like puzzle pieces...and I can see what both filmmakers wish to warn us about...I'm just really happy that I asked my question in a thread and did not decide on my own...

Sobhanallah...your nafs can deafen and blind you to some things at times...that's when the responsibility of finding a cure for these two things rests upon the shoulders of the self...

Alhamduliallah...my eyes had been opened to see what's hidden

:wasalam:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
mirajmom do you know salem. he calls others for takfeer, khawarij etc. he's ignorant. its the truth.

Brother have you read anything about the fadhl of greeting your brothers and sisters with *Assalamo Alaikum*?...it is a source of ajer you know!

and did you read my post?...I do not want to carry the wizr of any of you making speculations and/or insults towards each other...

Please refrain from discussing the issue of difference between you and Salem here...

You may start a thread...and discuss that issue for as long as you two wish..and until one of you convinces the other of what is right (hopefully it will be what is RIGHT)...

Until then..I ask you to please respect my request!..Baraka Allaho Feek

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dear Haagen...we do not call each other ignorant. That is not the way to debate or discuss issues. To be successful in debating it is done with research and references. It is an art. It takes practice. You must show us your argument with proof and restate why the counterargument is wrong. You are very young..let this be a learning process for you. Besides, it is unfair to take this topic and interject another. If you take the time to watch the videos it may help you understand the bigger picture. Please watch it. Africa is rich and underpopulated. Research, reflect and then formulate an opinion.
And on a spritual level who are we to judge the heart of a person be they Jew, Chrisitian, Hindu, or Muslim. The bottom line is we are the creations of the Almight Creator.
When I pray I do not judge the person to my right or left...be they Sunni, Shia, Sufi, Wahabe, Salafi..etc. etc, I am just grateful that I have others to prostrate with me before Allah subhana talla and He is the Judge.
So get busy and show us your intelligence.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

[QUOTE-a_muslimah]I do not wish to disrespect any of the brothers who discussed the topic..but I think its best that they take their argument to a separate thread..as I would not want *my* thread to close down..it has benefited me in ways I cannot even begin to describe (the links provided for me)
Aw man. But I think that you and Amma (Mirajmom) are right in alot of things that you meant. Except I'm still gonna talk slang and all that stuff, Amma :D LoL.

But just to make you happy sister, alright. Brother Heegan, Brother Steve (if you REALLY want to do this), Salem, and me, well let's take this outside!

Hmmmm............just one thing to say though.

Alright Salem. I know I said "Tribal Mujahid" well that was because I was trying to use other words instead of what I really meant so that no one would understand and that it wouldn't lead to everyone knowing what you said on that other forum, but hey, if you want, I'll say this.

That "Tribal Mujahid" thing, I meant the thread about the 13 Pakistani Soldiers getting killed. The one by brother Mosabja? Remember? And when we all were having a fight, you naming 10 Amirs as being Takfiris, and then you started saying that Khattab (Rahmatullah Alyh) was a Takfiri, even though you knew nothing about him, and then sister Isra and I were refuting you, me giving information to you so you KNOW who he is, instead of assuming things.

And when I said I love the Mujahid, I wasn't referring to only the "Tribal Mujahid." When I said that, I didn't even mean to say tribal as something that describes them, I meant the War and Battles that are happening in the borders of Pakistan (gosh so much Ajr from Allah :(), with Mujahid (Pashtun or Pathaan, you name it) who fought and took Shuhadah, and they are also allying themselves with Thaaliban Mujahid. Have you ever heard of Naik Wazir Muhammad (Rahmatullah Wa Raheemahullah, Ash Shaheed Inshallah)? Well he was this really great Pashtun Amir. The armies in the borders from Pakistan and Afganistan supported him, and they allied the Mujahid.

And don't get confused for what I really meant to say. Those Mujahid aren't tribal, they just belong to tribes and so happen to fight alongside eachother and their brother Mujahid in Afganistan. So it's my mistake for saying it like that, happy now?

And I love the Mujahdi no matter where they are from; whether it's Chechen, Eraq, Felasteen, Kashmir, Afganistan, Pakistan, Somalia, etc., they're my brothers in Islam. They dedicate their LIVES for Allah Ta Alla. And don't go around saying that they do it just to get some 72 Hurl Yen in Jannah, or to get a "Virgin," because not all of them are like that. Some could, alright, that's them. But most have a heart to thier wife that they married in the Duniyah and they spent years together, and they don't EVER want to break that bond.

Amreecan Propoganda and War on Islam (click here)

Salem9022

Abdul Hasib, I like to ask you those "Tribal" Mujahid you are talking about, who killed those 13 Pakistani Soldiers who were themselves Muslims, you think those are true "Mujahid" for killing other Muslims? yes or no?

You also said you like the "Mujahid" from chechnya, Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan, etc.

OKay My Question Is, Who is the Amir of these "Mujahid"

Also, What are these people fighting for? If they are fighting for Islam. Then what is there Aqeedah? Do they want to set up a Country which is Based upon Deobandiya, Soufia, Ikwaaniya, or Upon Takfir? Upon which Belief these people are fighting for? Because From all the Names you Mentioned none of them have the Same Aqeedah.

Also I didn't call Amir Kitab a Takfeeri just like that. I said If this man is part of the Al-Queda Movement then yes he is a Takfeeri, I even said that so please don't misqoute what I said.

Idris16

[QUOTE-a_muslimah]I do not wish to disrespect any of the brothers who discussed the topic..but I think its best that they take their argument to a separate thread..as I would not want *my* thread to close down..it has benefited me in ways I cannot even begin to describe (the links provided for me)
Aw man. But I think that you and Amma (Mirajmom) are right in alot of things that you meant. Except I'm still gonna talk slang and all that stuff, Amma :D LoL.

But just to make you happy sister, alright. Brother Heegan, Brother Steve (if you REALLY want to do this), Salem, and me, well let's take this outside!

Hmmmm............just one thing to say though.

Alright Salem. I know I said "Tribal Mujahid" well that was because I was trying to use other words instead of what I really meant so that no one would understand and that it wouldn't lead to everyone knowing what you said on that other forum, but hey, if you want, I'll say this.

That "Tribal Mujahid" thing, I meant the thread about the 13 Pakistani Soldiers getting killed. The one by brother Mosabja? Remember? And when we all were having a fight, you naming 10 Amirs as being Takfiris, and then you started saying that Khattab (Rahmatullah Alyh) was a Takfiri, even though you knew nothing about him, and then sister Isra and I were refuting you, me giving information to you so you KNOW who he is, instead of assuming things.

And when I said I love the Mujahid, I wasn't referring to only the "Tribal Mujahid." When I said that, I didn't even mean to say tribal as something that describes them, I meant the War and Battles that are happening in the borders of Pakistan (gosh so much Ajr from Allah :(), with Mujahid (Pashtun or Pathaan, you name it) who fought and took Shuhadah, and they are also allying themselves with Thaaliban Mujahid. Have you ever heard of Naik Wazir Muhammad (Rahmatullah Wa Raheemahullah, Ash Shaheed Inshallah)? Well he was this really great Pashtun Amir. The armies in the borders from Pakistan and Afganistan supported him, and they allied the Mujahid.

And don't get confused for what I really meant to say. Those Mujahid aren't tribal, they just belong to tribes and so happen to fight alongside eachother and their brother Mujahid in Afganistan. So it's my mistake for saying it like that, happy now?

And I love the Mujahdi no matter where they are from; whether it's Chechen, Eraq, Felasteen, Kashmir, Afganistan, Pakistan, Somalia, etc., they're my brothers in Islam. They dedicate their LIVES for Allah Ta Alla. And don't go around saying that they do it just to get some 72 Hurl Yen in Jannah, or to get a "Virgin," because not all of them are like that. Some could, alright, that's them. But most have a heart to thier wife that they married in the Duniyah and they spent years together, and they don't EVER want to break that bond.

Amreecan Propoganda and War on Islam (click here)

brother i agree with you. he even called amir khattab (rahimuhullah) for takfiri even though he didnt know him. salem should repent.

Idris16

Abdul Hasib, I like to ask you those "Tribal" Mujahid you are talking about, who killed those 13 Pakistani Soldiers who were themselves Muslims, you think those are true "Mujahid" for killing other Muslims? yes or no?

You also said you like the "Mujahid" from chechnya, Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan, etc.

OKay My Question Is, Who is the Amir of these "Mujahid"

Also, What are these people fighting for? If they are fighting for Islam. Then what is there Aqeedah? Do they want to set up a Country which is Based upon Deobandiya, Soufia, Ikwaaniya, or Upon Takfir? Upon which Belief these people are fighting for? Because From all the Names you Mentioned none of them have the Same Aqeedah.

yes they are true mujahideen. they have several amirs.

not again salem with Deobandiya, Soufia, Ikwaaniya, Takfir and others.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

La Hawla Wala Qowta Illa Billah Al-Aliy Al-Atheem...

:astag:

Adminstrators...please close down this thread...I think it served its purpose for me..

If I will need anything I will contact Aapa via PM..and she won't disappoint me inshallah!

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Firstly, the discussion at hand was about Obama and other higher powers, let's keep it at that.

Please could the brothers that have posted about Feiz Muhammad create a new thread or something and not discuss it here, please.

Secondly, i need advice, i have watched End Game and a couple of others.

But there is two problems i have:

1) The information is from Kaafir's, so why should we consider it to be legitimate or to even be truthful? Plus, don't many of these individuals consider all religions to be false, even Islam :astag:, which begs the same question again.

2) When i watch stuff like this, i really don't like it, as i feel it is messing up with my head. I can't explain this, its just a problem i have with stuff like this.

It does my head in. I had to post this.

Just to mention, its been awhile since i watched any documentaries like this.

Walaykum Salam

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Firstly, the discussion at hand was about Obama and other higher powers, let's keep it at that.

Please could the brothers that have posted about Feiz Muhammad create a new thread or something and not discuss it here, please.

Secondly, i need advice, i have watched End Game and a couple of others.

But there is two problems i have:

1) The information is from Kaafir's, so why should we consider it to be legitimate or to even be truthful? Plus, don't many of these individuals consider all religions to be false, even Islam :astag:, which begs the same question again.

2) When i watch stuff like this, i really don't like it, as i feel it is messing up with my head. I can't explain this, its just a problem i have with stuff like this.

It does my head in. I had to post this.

Just to mention, its been awhile since i watched any documentaries like this.

Walaykum Salam

Thank You for seeing my point with the off-topic discussions brother...

I would like to answer the questions you asked from my perspective..

1. As I see it..with the state of some Muslim nations (i.e. being under the control of puppet-governments and/or dictatorships)..the chance of us getting information of such nature from Muslims is close to none...though there had been some very honest brothers and sisters who put their soul into putting out the truth and making others aware of issues...that's one reason why I would be willing to at least *hear* what these people say..the other reason is...when reviewing information of "political" nature..I try to look at them from a nuetral perspective...I do not bring the person's beliefs into it..unless the matter is mentioned (which would be a different story)..also..as a Muslimah living in a non-Muslim country..I would have to open my eyes to what goes on the country i'm living in..and the best source to use...is its own people who bring out what they know and advocate certain issues...by being aware of the principles of Islam..it's halals and harams...and its red lines..I will create a shield for myself against what can harm me in that aspect..I mean think about it...when you take a biology class in college and they start to talk about the Theory of Evolution...do you believe in it?...no...but you learn about it..and in learning about it you might actually be doing some good...because as a Muslim you may use its errors to your benefit...do you understand what I am trying to get at?..It's difficult for me to word things right..especially when I've slept for four hours only..but I am trying my best..and again..this is a *personal perspective* on the matter.

2. When I initially began to watch the documentaries..I felt a bit odd as well..I think that was just a mental reaction to information I have not come across or heard about in a general way..it is the shock...as I kept watching I was thinking along...and reflecting...comparing what they say to what I know...keeping questions in mind over things they mention which I do not know or need to research further...and I was watching being completely AWARE that this doesn't have to be my ONLY source of information..and I noted some things down to check over the validity of them..being in a household that is very involved in politics (we have the tv on cnn or al-jazeera all the time...and discuss politics even over breakfast!)...some of the things mentioned in the documentaries I watched...made COMPLETE SENSE...if you watch something and feel that it is "messing with your head" like you said...perhaps researching further into the facts or checking over their credibility would help you...and though some things might be exaggerated in some documentaries (i.e. Eugeniks and two-classes of humans in End Game...and the history of Saydina Isa (AS) in Ring of Power)...other things are very true and very real...and as the saying goes...*there is no smoke without fire*

I am sorry for making this lengthy..but I wanted to let you what I think..because to be honest..my mother was worried about me getting so deep into thinking about current events and topics such as the ones mentioned in End Game and Ring of Power...but my father was actually pleased that I am trying to understand the world around me to the best of my ability...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brother you ask profound questions. I can not give you an explanation for anyone but myself. I pray this will assist you in your quest for Truth.

Although the producers of this are kuffir..they are human beings whose lives are being striken with poverty and lies. A human being knows wrong as it unsettles us at our core. These men and women are risking their lives to find the Truth and as they uncover the truth they question everything..therein lies our hope that one day they will submit to Islam.

It has to do your head in. It has to mess with your head. You are now discovering that which was stuffed down your throat as being good and real is all an illusion. It will make you sick. Your vision changes. It breaks your heart and you feel at a loss. Charlie Chaplin made a movie : Modern Times watch that...dearest little brother it is the begining of the process to see life unfold and helps us understand that most of mankind is oppressed. Islam is the only solution.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

"A People's History of United States: 1492-Present" by Howard Zinn

This book had been recommended to me..and I have heard that it is one of the best books out there...giving a true portrayal of the U.S. from a socio-historical perspective...

Has anybody read it?

I read some excerpts of the book..and Inshallah I will get it from the library soon...I want to get some social history in addition to political history..I think that would give well-rounded information..

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

I have to be honest, and i am fearful of the replies.

I am unable to reply, to the replies. I understand what has been said, as i have seen the End Game too but i think i will watch it again, just to try and seek more understanding, as to its message so to speak/what it's trying to say. I guess i should have watched it first with understanding and then replied, but never mind.

I appreciate the replies, but it would hurt my heart/soul if i replied in a different tone, for example [It all makes sense now or yes your right].

What i am getting at is, as sister a_muslimah mentioned, i am going to check out the credibility of the information myself. I still feel uneasy with my current reply.

Walaykum Salam

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Most of Obamas cabinets include Zionist-Christians, Jews who serve in the Military, And Anti-Muslims. Don't be decieved by Obama, Obama is just a Poster Boy for the Zionists who work in the Background. There is no difference between McCain and Obama. Obama has Never said he will take out "All" American troops. He just want to take out those who are doing combat but he wants to keep atleast 40,000-60,000 troops in Iraq to Protect the American Embassy and to conduct Operations in Iraq to "Hunt" Al-Qaeda in Iraq for a Long time. This is the same thing McCain wants.

Also Don't listen to alot of Fiez Muhammads video, because he is a Takfiri. He has not sat with scholars of Islam and he can not deliver any fatawah.

:salam2: Brothers and Sister,
I agree with all of you that this Obama thing is a Joke, This is just a show to fool and deceive people. In my opinion Obama is already being chosen a president. He was chosen to become one back in 2004, John McCain knows that he is just playing the role of running against Obama to make it look real.

Obama is not a "Poster Boy for the Zionists" but he is their leader. It will be very clear in the near future.

I don't say much about Obama because for many African Americans this is very hurting, because it is like a dream come true, except this not a dream but a nightmare.
I will not say anything more, except that I would like to quote 3 Hadeeth from Sahih al-Bukhari

Volume 2, Book 26, Number 661
Narrated Abu Huraira
The Prophet said, "Dhus-Suwaiqa-tain (literally: One with two lean legs) from Ethiopia will demolish the Ka'ba."

Volume 2, Book 26, Number 665
Narrated Ibn Abbas
The Prophet said, "As if I were looking at him, a black person with thin legs plucking the stones of the Ka'ba one after another."

Volume 2, Book 26, Number 666
Narrated Abu Huraira
Allah's Apostle said, "DhusSuwaiqatain (the thin legged man) from Ethiopia will demolish the Ka'ba."

To summerize what Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) said was: "A thin-legged black man will destroy the Ka'aba, block by block".
(The Arabic word "Habashi" mean a man from Habasha (Ethiopia) and/or a Black man from Africa.)

NOTE: I am not suggesting anything here. I am just quoting the Hadeeth.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
One more thing:

The vice president's wife, Lynne, said during an interview with MSNBC that her husband (Dick Cheney) and Obama were eighth cousins.

George W. Bush and Obama, meanwhile, are 10th cousins once removed - linked through a 17th century Massachusetts couple, Samuel Hinckley and Sarah Soole, according to the Sun-Times.

See some of the links:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21340764/
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/oct/18/uselections2008.dickcheney
http://thespecial.ca/ts/2008/02/obama-a-distant-cousin-to-chen.html

ShyHijabi

For the brother quoting hadith and implying that it is talking about Obama, Obama is part Kenyan/part caucasion. He does not have any Ethiopian background in him.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
For the brother quoting hadith and implying that it is talking about Obama, Obama is part Kenyan/part caucasion. He does not have any Ethiopian background in him.

Baraka Allaho Feeki for pointing that out sister...and I do not know if I am mixing up information..but I think the man who will do that will come from what would be modern day Sudan...I need to check on that however...if anybody knows the exact or correct information on that please correct me..

It is interesting how all these people are related however...it only makes me more firm in my newly developed decision...

Status
Not open for further replies.