Obama..Or Not Obama..*THAT* Is The Question!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

I hope each of your Brothers and Sisters is in Good Health and Firm State of Iman...

I am preoccupied with an issue...

I have been very keen on watching the primaries...elections..and media coverage of the presidential candidates..in the United States...and I will admit...I am impressed by Barack Obama quite much (I know..some of you might attack me for this..but it's the truth)

I will be a citizen soon inshallah..and will receive the privilege of voting..

But I am hesitant for many reasons...

1. Aside from my resentment towards the current American administration...and much of the issues in American foreign policy...I have met tens and tens of Americans who'd been nothing but wonderful people...and whom I respect and admire very much...and this country in its positives and the matters which do not go against Islam...has become my haven..it is my home! (in a couple of years.how long I've lived here..will be longer than how long I've lived in my country of birth!)..and I want to do something *for* it...at least by voting!

2. When I hear Obama speak..I sense a genuineness in what he says...this is the first time I ever get interested in hearing what a politican says..and sobhanallah he says certain things which I strongly agree with...I think he is a man with passion...and he really wants to do practice what he preaches!...

3. The problem is that...there are some issues which make me a little unsure if I should go on with voting for him (i.e. palestine issue)...but there's the issue of Iraq..he wants to withdraw the troops from there..and knowing EXACTLY how much Iraqis are suffering under occupation (I am Iraqi..and have family in Iraq still)...I am totally up for it...also...he wants to improve things *here*...and that is something I would like to see...even if I am a minority and Muslims might not get a big chunk of positives...but all people deserve comfort and happiness...and I would love to see people's lives change to the better!

4. Another issue is...the permissibility of what I want to do...I know that as far as Muslims go...non-Muslims cannot have wilaya over a Muslim...I know this applies for marriage and social issues of the sort...but I don't know about that politics wise...especially in the case of immigrants and refugees living in non-Muslim land...

At times I think...well I live in this country and I will be a citizen of it...and this privilege is a chance for me to let my voice be heard and participate in something which can be of benefit for many people!...

but then at other times I think...how can I be selfish and think this way???..my action *might* harm Muslim brothers and sisters in other lands...and I will be doing more harm than good!...I should just reserve this privilege...or pretend it never exists!

I really don't know what to decide on anymore...I want to be directed somehow...I would like to have your inputs on the issue...and possibly the views of Alims on the matter...

I know this is not the MOST urgent thing in the world...but you know...I don't want my nafs to make me fall into error which I can prevent...but at the same time...I do not want to prevent it from doing some good for others first..and myself second...

What Do You All Think?

:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
asalamu alaykum. i don't mean to dash your hopes but watch this islamic video which is by shaykh feiz muhammad. salam.

[yt]PTGp53YEcz0[/yt]

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Voting is a joke. Obama is the biggest joke. Please watch Ring of Power. I have suggested it to many people and not one person has watched it. End Game is another good one.

Salem9022

Most of Obamas cabinets include Zionist-Christians, Jews who serve in the Military, And Anti-Muslims. Don't be decieved by Obama, Obama is just a Poster Boy for the Zionists who work in the Background. There is no difference between McCain and Obama. Obama has Never said he will take out "All" American troops. He just want to take out those who are doing combat but he wants to keep atleast 40,000-60,000 troops in Iraq to Protect the American Embassy and to conduct Operations in Iraq to "Hunt" Al-Qaeda in Iraq for a Long time. This is the same thing McCain wants.

Also Don't listen to alot of Fiez Muhammads video, because he is a Takfiri. He has not sat with scholars of Islam and he can not deliver any fatawah.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

asalamu alaykum. i don't mean to dash your hopes but watch this islamic video which is by shaykh feiz muhammad. salam.

[yt]PTGp53YEcz0[/yt]

Baraka Allaho Feeki dear sister...I watched it..but the warning from brother Salem9022 (below)...made me a little worried...

Most of Obamas cabinets include Zionist-Christians, Jews who serve in the Military, And Anti-Muslims. Don't be decieved by Obama, Obama is just a Poster Boy for the Zionists who work in the Background. There is no difference between McCain and Obama. Obama has Never said he will take out "All" American troops. He just want to take out those who are doing combat but he wants to keep atleast 40,000-60,000 troops in Iraq to Protect the American Embassy and to conduct Operations in Iraq to "Hunt" Al-Qaeda in Iraq for a Long time. This is the same thing McCain wants.

Also Don't listen to alot of Fiez Muhammads video, because he is a Takfiri. He has not sat with scholars of Islam and he can not deliver any fatawah.

Jazaka Allaho Khairan brother...I really do appreciate the information you have given me...I seemed to have allowed myself to be engulfed by what the media had to say...and I feel so embarrassed about that...

It really helps to ask others about issues sometimes...it gives you new information and perspectives...

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Salaam,

Voting is a joke. Obama is the biggest joke. Please watch Ring of Power. I have suggested it to many people and not one person has watched it. End Game is another good one.

Aapa...I don't know if you are going to pass through the thread again...

and I don't know if I will hassle you with my request...

But I would like you to recommend books/videos/articles of history/politics/religion any topics of that sort...which you think would be of benefit for me as a young Muslimah!

I recently made a library card...and I walked around the city library...not knowing where to start in reading (THERE'S DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO BE ANY JENNIFER LOVES BRETT NONSENSE ON PAPER!)...I want something which can increase my intellect..give me knowledge..things like that :shymuslima1:..I was overwhelmed by all the choices I saw and I walked out empty handed and disappointed...

So Please...if you ever get the time...would it be possible if you can provide me with a list or something?...if it's not going to be a hassle at all!!!

and I would like to ask one last question...the videos you recommended...are they available on google video and/or youtube?...if not..where can I purchase them?

Thanks so much Aapa...your opinions always count...words will not even begin to tell you how much I admire you! :hijabi:

justoneofmillion

Aapa...I don't know if you are going to pass through the thread again...

and I don't know if I will hassle you with my request...

But I would like you to recommend books/videos/articles of history/politics/religion any topics of that sort...which you think would be of benefit for me as a young Muslimah!

I recently made a library card...and I walked around the city library...not knowing where to start in reading (THERE'S DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO BE ANY JENNIFER LOVES BRETT NONSENSE ON PAPER!)...I want something which can increase my intellect..give me knowledge..things like that :shymuslima1:..I was overwhelmed by all the choices I saw and I walked out empty handed and disappointed...

So Please...if you ever get the time...would it be possible if you can provide me with a list or something?...if it's not going to be a hassle at all!!!

and I would like to ask one last question...the videos you recommended...are they available on google video and/or youtube?...if not..where can I purchase them?

Thanks so much Aapa...your opinions always count...words will not even begin to tell you how much I admire you! :hijabi:

:salam2::)There you go END GAME,
[VG]1070329053600562261[/VG]

This one here is a really good one also!
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37909

Ring of power! there you go:
Part 1:http://video.google.de/videosearch?...e:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wv#

Part 2:http://video.google.de/videosearch?...e:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wv#

watch them one at a time when you actually6 do have the time to sit and reflect upon all the information you are getting inshallah! be good:)

wassalaam
respectfully
jameel

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2::)There you go END GAME,
[vg]1070329053600562261[/vg]

This one here is a really good one also!
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37909

Ring of power! there you go:
Part 1:http://video.google.de/videosearch?...e:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wv#

Part 2:http://video.google.de/videosearch?...e:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wv#

watch them one at a time when you actually6 do have the time to sit and reflect upon all the information you are getting inshallah! be good:)

wassalaam
respectfully
jameel

Ya Allah!

Mashallah brother...baraka allaho feek!!!

I really cannot thank you enough...I appreciate you looking up the information for me...Jazaka Allaho Khaira Ajjaza'a Inshallah!!!

I will make sure to watch them before the day is over!

Wa Alaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatoh!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

My dear brothers and sisters please remember I am very human and humble. I just pass along information that others give to me. It took me many many years to open my eyes to the Truth. Once I opened my eyes it took many many years to forgive myself. I am but little use...I just run my mouth ( type words)..I pray Allah subhana talla forgives me and Insha'Allah gives me the courage to continue to fight for the truth.
We are Muslims. First and foremost. Our concerns are to please Allah subhana talla and fight oppression for all His Creation. Thanks to this site we have a vehicle to share knowledge in an Islamic way therby becoming stronger individually and collectly.

kayleigh

Obama is the lesser of two evils, in my opinion. Even though he supports some things I don't (like the whole Israel thing) isn't he better than a blood thirsty Bush Jr.?

I don't think he's too wonderful in the foreign policy area, but he's BETTER than McCain. He's infinitely better on the domestic policy area than McCain. and, I'm sure people have pointed out that you don't really have to vote.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

He is still selected, hand-picked, as he serves the Evil Ones. Have you watched the videos? We do not have a vote. George Bush did not win the election and if you do not believe me ask Gore. He knows. But they gave him a second hand prize..Noble Peace and allowed him to make a movie about nothing and gave that an Oscar.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

How can a man be better on domestic policy when he is committed to war? It takes young men to go battle..so you are saying a good domestic policy is one that offers young men certain death? There is little difference between domestic and foreign policy for those whose sight is world domination.

Salaam,

In my humble opinion, I believe Obama will be assassinated if he wins. Do you think white America will allow a black man to run it's country?? The KKK still exists and there are thousands of members in existance. There are still tensions between blacks & whites and even minorities throughout the U.S. It's envitable for the U.S. to abolish racism in its country. Their history speaks for itself. Obama is a dead man walking around....

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Aapa..I would be much more comfortable taking information from you..being a Muslim and an understanding one at that..than say...go seek it through someone who might not be the most credible source...

As for the videos...I will begin to watch them right now...because I finally got the free-time I was looking forward to :)

Sister Kayleigh...you mentioned something I was unable to word...I thought that Obama could be the lesser of two evils...and that's probably what kept me interested in what he had to say...as for voting...when you want to do something good...you look all around trying to find a method to implement your intention through...I am starting to think that perhaps I can resort to better methods however...and should definitely read what is between the lines...

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
salem said:

NOT AGAIN WITH YOU AND THE TAKFIRIS!

Come on, seriously, that's the only thing you say Salem. You claim that he is a Takfiri, prove it! He doesn't sit with scholars, he's not an Alim, that's all bull! He takes stories from Ibn al Taymiyyah, The Salafs, Ibn al Qayyim, and many more!

He cannot give a Fatwah?

Than explain to me what these are:

IslamBase.Co.Uk (click here)

Seriously brother Salem! I was angry at you after what you had to say about the Tribal Mujahid, about the great Amirs in our Ummah at our time! I then felt kinda bad because I felt that I might've been too harsh on you, and I was going to give you some advice on the ways that you explain that someone is wrong, not by saying that, "Oh blah blah blah is a dumb country that does this this this!"

But now you also claim that our Alims are false or they are Takfiris! And also don't say what someone else has told you, verify it for a fact; because Sheikh Feiz Muhammad (Rahmatullah Alyh) doesn't say anything like, "so and so is a Kafir," he says that a Muslim who acts like a Kafir can no longer be called a Muslim, or that he has left the folds of Islam, which is true! A person who goes and abuses and does wickedness at another Muslim brother or sister is not a Muslim! Rather he is a MUNAFIQ. You know who Abdullah ibn Ubay was? He would go around making gossips about Aishah (RA), he would pretend that he is Muslim, and then he would help the Kafir against the Muslims! And if you don't do all of that but imitate the Kafir, then that means that you aren't a TRUE muslim, if you leave out some things and follow the easy things, or the things that you like, want, or everyone likes, even if it isn't right, than you can't be a true Muslim! Because a true Muslim is a Muslim who has Eman, and Allah Azza Wajjal Wa Ta Alla in their hearts, while for those who don't have these two things, you can see the "Islam" in them.

And sister Amatullah:

[yt]Vli84A1kDSU[/yt]

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Salaam,

In my humble opinion, I believe Obama will be assassinated if he wins. Do you think white America will allow a black man to run it's country?? The KKK still exists and there are thousands of members in existance. There are still tensions between blacks & whites and even minorities throughout the U.S. It's envitable for the U.S. to abolish racism in its country. Their history speaks for itself. Obama is a dead man walking around....

Sobhanallah...my mother and I talked about the possibility of him getting assassinated on more than one occasion...

So I would agree with you that this man's success might backfire...and he might get harmed due to the fact that racial tensions and differences are still on the high...they're just existing behind the scenes...

But I would not wish that this happens...no matter what...I would not want harm to be done upon anybody!

btw...I live in a state...where the KKK headquarters is...your comment about them..reminded me of that <<< kind of scary!

Idris16

salem are about to spread saleemi belief. he always say takfiri, khawarij, ikhwani and so on. in another thread i wrote that mujahideen in somalia fights for tawheed. then he responded, if the mujahideen in somalia fights for tawheed why are their commanders sufi?

please salem please. can you name one sufi commander in somalia who fights jihad in somalia?

i'm waiting for the answer.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
NOT AGAIN WITH YOU AND THE TAKFIRIS!

Come on, seriously, that's the only thing you say Salem. You claim that he is a Takfiri, prove it! He doesn't sit with scholars, he's not an Alim, that's all bull! He takes stories from Ibn al Taymiyyah, The Salafs, Ibn al Qayyim, and many more!

He cannot give a Fatwah?

Than explain to me what these are:

IslamBase.Co.Uk (click here)

Seriously brother Salem! I was angry at you after what you had to say about the Tribal Mujahid, about the great Amirs in our Ummah at our time! I then felt kinda bad because I felt that I might've been too harsh on you, and I was going to give you some advice on the ways that you explain that someone is wrong, not by saying that, "Oh blah blah blah is a dumb country that does this this this!"

But now you also claim that our Alims are false or they are Takfiris! And also don't say what someone else has told you, verify it for a fact; because Sheikh Feiz Muhammad (Rahmatullah Alyh) doesn't say anything like, "so and so is a Kafir," he says that a Muslim who acts like a Kafir can no longer be called a Muslim, or that he has left the folds of Islam, which is true! A person who goes and abuses and does wickedness at another Muslim brother or sister is not a Muslim! Rather he is a MUNAFIQ. You know who Abdullah ibn Ubay was? He would go around making gossips about Aishah (RA), he would pretend that he is Muslim, and then he would help the Kafir against the Muslims! And if you don't do all of that but imitate the Kafir, then that means that you aren't a TRUE muslim, if you leave out some things and follow the easy things, or the things that you like, want, or everyone likes, even if it isn't right, than you can't be a true Muslim! Because a true Muslim is a Muslim who has Eman, and Allah Azza Wajjal Wa Ta Alla in their hearts, while for those who don't have these two things, you can see the "Islam" in them.

And sister Amatullah:

[yt]Vli84A1kDSU[/yt]

Jazaka Allaho Khairan brother...after reading your comment...perhaps it is best that I do some research about Sh. Feiz Muhammad...and read or watch some lectures of his...so just so I can develop my own *valid* take on him...

And Baraka Allaho Feek for the clip...inshallah I will watch it as soon as I get through the first two recommended to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.