Obama..Or Not Obama..*THAT* Is The Question!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The consolation I have is the fact we can communicate via the www. We are able to think for ourselves.
The whole new world order and those greedy warmongers can not stop us. Yes, they will clamp down and try to dominate us..but while we have time..let it out baby..let the truth be out.
Yes, intimidate us..bug our phones, take our jobs, grill us with the FBI...but someone else will carry the banner of Truth. And as far as I know..there is only one Truth: Islam.
Pakistan, Somalia, Iraq, Iran, I am scared to look...Venezuela, Peru...take our oil..take our gold..take our..air...we do not live in fear..you can not take our souls..Forgive me as I am not on topic...the servants of the warmongers are the Clintons, the Bushes, and poor Obama...and thier masters serve the devil..fee on all of them.

blackivy393

have you studies the history or civil rights movement. the fact people are able to ride on buses and there are not whites only fountains and etc is an improvement. and that there are more african american in higher government positions. Condolesa rice was the first black in the position of authority she has. and what do you think the "black" issues are since they dont represent them ?

Salaam,

Black Ivy it is imperative to point out to you that Blacks have made little to no stides since the 1950's. Obama does not represent the interests of Black America. These are not my sentiments. There were Black senators and congressmen during Reconstruction. The likes of a Condiresa Rice do not speak well for the Black community nor does Obama.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Not only did I study civil rights...I lived civil rights. Think of what you have written...what is riding a bus with whites have anything to do with freedom. The African Americans, a term not endorsed by Blacks, in higher position have done very little...prime example is Ms. Rice. What was she doing when Katrina hit..shopping for shoes.
Freedom is a frame of mind...the movements that would have given Blacks economic independence have been eradicated..please read your history. I think the likes of Brother Malcom Shabazz and Marcus Garvey would vomit at the likes of a person satisfied with being able to share a water fountain.
This thinking comes from a very politically correct and whitewashed version of history.
But if you feel this is enough..if being able to ride a bus and share a waterfountain ends oppression...what can I say?? If Ms. Rice makes her money by working for the warmongers and those who oppress the majority of the world to fill their pockets with money...and you think this a position of authority..what can I say?
And finally as a Muslim...we can not respect a woman who represents the warmongers who kill Muslims.
So please think of what freedom means. Think of what it means to be a Muslim first.
Black issues are not as important as Muslim issues. And Muslim issues are inclusive..they fight all oppressors.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
have you studies the history or civil rights movement. the fact people are able to ride on buses and there are not whites only fountains and etc is an improvement. and that there are more african american in higher government positions. Condolesa rice was the first black in the position of authority she has. and what do you think the "black" issues are since they dont represent them ?

Salam...

I agree with Aapa mirajmom...how does riding buses present any advancement???...to this day there are those who RENT APARTMENTS based on skin color...and are very keen on keeping their neighborhoods exclusive for a certain race!!!...I am sorry...but this issue is beyooond buses and water fountains...and now that I have been reading into history from its political and social aspects...I can see that even people of certain races can be turned into puppets to hush-up a population!!!

blackivy393

and yea im not muslim

Salaam,

Not only did I study civil rights...I lived civil rights. Think of what you have written...what is riding a bus with whites have anything to do with freedom. The African Americans, a term not endorsed by Blacks, in higher position have done very little...prime example is Ms. Rice. What was she doing when Katrina hit..shopping for shoes.
Freedom is a frame of mind...the movements that would have given Blacks economic independence have been eradicated..please read your history. I think the likes of Brother Malcom Shabazz and Marcus Garvey would vomit at the likes of a person satisfied with being able to share a water fountain.
This thinking comes from a very politically correct and whitewashed version of history.
But if you feel this is enough..if being able to ride a bus and share a waterfountain ends oppression...what can I say?? If Ms. Rice makes her money by working for the warmongers and those who oppress the majority of the world to fill their pockets with money...and you think this a position of authority..what can I say?
And finally as a Muslim...we can not respect a woman who represents the warmongers who kill Muslims.
So please think of what freedom means. Think of what it means to be a Muslim first.
Black issues are not as important as Muslim issues. And Muslim issues are inclusive..they fight all oppressors.

blackivy393

there has been many advances that being able to go and apply to colleges, stay at what hotel you want , marry who you want. there was actual laws against these things. everything is not perfect, the fact that right now a black guy will smith is highest paying actor is advancement. especially in the past where blacks were not allowed to act; or were played by white men or were only allowed to play the slave. if you are not african american there is no real room for you to comment

im saying for a group of people not even being able to at one point to have just basic rights which fought for rights now could possibly run the countries; is a big achievement. its like a palestinian possibly being elected for prime minister of israel. its that big

Salam...

I agree with Aapa mirajmom...how does riding buses present any advancement???...to this day there are those who RENT APARTMENTS based on skin color...and are very keen on keeping their neighborhoods exclusive for a certain race!!!...I am sorry...but this issue is beyooond buses and water fountains...and now that I have been reading into history from its political and social aspects...I can see that even people of certain races can be turned into puppets to hush-up a population!!!

dianek

I am voting for Roseanne Barr!!!!!! I like her tell it like it is attitude! She'd really stir up Washington....LOL!!!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
if you are not african american there is no real room for you to comment

pardon me...my humanity and my living through deprivation of my human rights..and experiencing prejudice and discrimination!...leaves every room for me to comment!...when will smith is the highest paying actor...that is not getting young men and women out from ghettos...or keeping them in school (with DECENT school curriculum and funding!)...or stopping employees from backing-out of hiring someone because to their surprise..when they walked into the interview...they weren't white LIKE THE NAME SEEMED!...when will smith is the highest paying actor in hollywood...it's only *will smith* being *the highest paying actor in hollywood*...nothing more...nothing less...rights are deeper than entertainment...and deeper than renting hotel rooms...the right of interracial marriages and what not...are what we say in arabic *the camel's ear* of the issue...and I think many will agree with me on this!

dianek

Okay.....as for someone NOT getting a job because they are black is not the norm......in fact, I would say the opposite is true. Companies are so afraid of discrimination suits that they will hire and keep employees of poor work ethic while the would fire a white person with the same ethics. I see this clearly every day at work. In my own department there is a girl who can barely show up for work much less on time and then acts like the world owes her something because she is "an angry black woman"......there is racism on both sides of the issue. In addition, those in the "ghetto" as you put it, would do better to step up and work harder on their education but they keep themselves down by gang banging and throwing dope.......that is THEIR choice. They kill each other and hold themselves back.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I am voting for Roseanne Barr!!!!!! I like her tell it like it is attitude! She'd really stir up Washington....LOL!!!

LOL

I would love to see her meet up with a few Arab leaders (I do have specific ones in mind..but won't name them..ehm! :angryred:)..hehe...I would seriously PAY to see that!...she will say to them...everything I would ever want to say...and THEN SOME (probably even some non-Islamic things...which I would never dare to utter :SMILY286:...and will most likely get bleeped like crazy! :SMILY45:...LOL)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

In response to Black IVy....I wrote Muslim rights are inclusive..and you responded yeah I am not Muslim...but that is in agreement with my statement that Muslims care for the betterment of all peoples.

Individual advancement without benefitting society is not saying much..so what that Will Smith is earning a lot of money..how does one individual making money have anything to do with advancement? He is a talented young man in a limited way. He is not a man one who take seriously. He is only an actor.

If one looks at the sports world it is sad. The NFL and NBA players are men that have reduced themselves to being slaves. How can an adult male spend his life being traded at the whim of his supervisor? How does an adult man who makes more money than a small country shut his eyes to the reality of life. These men are selected because they are politically correct.

Therefore, Obama is in the game so to speak because he is politcally correct. It is a sad state if people only choose a person because of the color of his skin. You are advocating following the devil because he is the same color of skin as you are.

dianek

LOL

I would love to see her meet up with a few Arab leaders (I do have specific ones in mind..but won't name them..ehm! :angryred:)..hehe...I would seriously PAY to see that!...she will say to them...everything I would ever want to say...and THEN SOME (probably even some non-Islamic things...which I would never dare to utter :SMILY286:...and will most likely get bleeped like crazy! :SMILY45:...LOL)

You should look at her blog sometime, she can be brash, but usually her ideas are good! She is true to herself for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.