Obama..Or Not Obama..*THAT* Is The Question!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem9022

NOT AGAIN WITH YOU AND THE TAKFIRIS!

Come on, seriously, that's the only thing you say Salem. You claim that he is a Takfiri, prove it! He doesn't sit with scholars, he's not an Alim, that's all bull! He takes stories from Ibn al Taymiyyah, The Salafs, Ibn al Qayyim, and many more!

Seriously brother Salem! I was angry at you after what you had to say about the Tribal Mujahid, about the great Amirs in our Ummah at our time! I then felt kinda bad because I felt that I might've been too harsh on you, and I was going to give you some advice on the ways that you explain that someone is wrong, not by saying that, "Oh blah blah blah is a dumb country that does this this this!"

But now you also claim that our Alims are false or they are Takfiris! And also don't say what someone else has told you, verify it for a fact; because Sheikh Feiz Muhammad (Rahmatullah Alyh) doesn't say anything like, "so and so is a Kafir," he says that a Muslim who acts like a Kafir can no longer be called a Muslim, or that he has left the folds of Islam, which is true! A person who goes and abuses and does wickedness at another Muslim brother or sister is not a Muslim! Rather he is a MUNAFIQ. You know who Abdullah ibn Ubay was? He would go around making gossips about Aishah (RA), he would pretend that he is Muslim, and then he would help the Kafir against the Muslims! And if you don't do all of that but imitate the Kafir, then that means that you aren't a TRUE muslim, if you leave out some things and follow the easy things, or the things that you like, want, or everyone likes, even if it isn't right, than you can't be a true Muslim! Because a true Muslim is a Muslim who has Eman, and Allah Azza Wajjal Wa Ta Alla in their hearts, while for those who don't have these two things, you can see the "Islam" in them.

Can you Proove to me otherwise? You also said "Bull" he takes from stories from Ibn Taymiya, and the Salaf. Any one can do that, But they can twist it to suit their needs.

You Also called Fiez Muhammad an Alim????? When did he become an Alim? And who did he study under. Please maybe you know something I don't know. Which Shiekh did he study Under?

You also said I talk against the "Tribal" Mujahid. Funny since the Tribalism is against Islam. but now we have "Tribal" Mujahid. Who are these "Tribal" Mujahid and what is their Aqeedah? According to whos Understanding do they follow Islam?

Salem9022

salem are about to spread saleemi belief. he always say takfiri, khawarij, ikhwani and so on. in another thread i wrote that mujahideen in somalia fights for tawheed. then he responded, if the mujahideen in somalia fights for tawheed why are their commanders sufi?

please salem please. can you name one sufi commander in somalia who fights jihad in somalia?

i'm waiting for the answer.

What role for Islam in Somalia?

Ayman al-Zawahri called for Somalis to launch suicide attacks
After the rapid retreat of the Union of Islamic Courts in Somalia, what is the future of political Islam in the country?
Recent events in Somalia have once again thrown the country into turmoil, with the Union of Islamic Courts (UIC) being driven from Mogadishu and out of power in a matter of days by government forces backed by Ethiopia.

The action drew an angry response from radical Islamists, with al-Qaeda's number two Ayman al-Zawahiri calling for Muslims to rush to Somalia to support a continued insurgency, and describing the country as a "Crusader battlefield where the West is fighting Islam."

The BBC's Mohammad Olad Hassan in Mogadishu said that it cannot be estimated how many Somalis actually supported the Islamic Sharia law under which the country was run by the UIC.

But he added that what the Islamists had brought was stability, and there are now fears of a return to lawlessness.

"When the Islamists were in control in Mogadishu, the situation was very calm - people felt that stability and security was restored," he told BBC World Service's Reporting Religion programme.

"Many people supported the Islamists because of that security, regardless of the other things that they were doing."

Sects

Despite the withdrawal of the UIC from the country's capital, there remains a feeling that, in a country where nearly the entire population are Muslims, Islam as a political force has not been destroyed.

"They feel that regardless of the government in Somalia, there should be respect for the law of Islam," our correspondent added.

Q&A: Somali conflict
Eyewitness: Fear and anger
Conflict in pictures
Most Somali Muslims are split between the moderate and secular Sufi sects and the more fundamental al-Ittihad sects - from which most of the leaders of the Union of Islamic Courts, and those who supported them, were drawn.

Sufis now say that with al-Ittihad's influence gone, "it is now time to practice the principles of the Sufi sects."

Meanwhile, Haroun Hassan, a Somali journalist based in London, said that some Somalis began to favour the use of Islamic law after becoming disillusioned with democracy.

"The modern political system of Somalia has been based on corruption, nepotism and bad management," he explained.

"That has created, within many Somalis, the feeling that perhaps democracy or man-made constitutions are not the right answer to the political saga.

"They were saying: 'We don't have to be dormant with regard to the running of the country, we should not separate religion from politics, we should base religion on every aspect of life.'

"That's how al-Ittihad came into existence, that's how a good number of former al-Ittihad members came to be in running of the Union of Islamic Courts."

Taking refuge in religion

This religious aspect was brought into the war against Ethiopia, with the UIC declaring jihad, or holy war, against its larger neighbour.

Sheikh Aweys's UIC was driven out of Mogadishu in days
"What they wanted to do was reach absolute purity - saying: 'Let's defend our country; that's what our religion asks us to do'," Mr Hassan said.

Since the UIC's retreat, the clan from which its leader Sheikh Hassan Dahir Aweys belongs has said it would like to take part in the political process as the new transitional government takes over.

The BBC's Mohammad Olad Hassan said that most Somalis would like to see an Islamic element to the way the future government is set up, and that "they are expecting Islamic law to be a major thing."

And Haroun Hassan added that he believes that if the current politicians in the Somali government do not deliver, "then the Union of Islamic Courts will come back.

"It should not surprise us to see members of the Union of Islamic Courts in the streets of Mogadishu in the coming months," he added.

"Somalia's people are confused. They want anybody who can bring them stability for a period of time. That's why they have taken refuge in religion."

----As you know heegan Somalia is a predominately a Soufi Country And thus many of its commanders are Soufi Inspired, So how can you have Soufies teaching the people tawheed? Same way how can you have the Deobandi-Taliban in Afghanistan teaching the people tawheed? It's like learing about Tawheed from the Shi3a or the Kuffar. It's not possible

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6248959.stm

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Salaam,

Sister one source that is good is Brother Taxhonesty. He is a member here and he is a hardworking brother. Please PM him and tell him I said so. I also use www.antiwar.com...www.whatreallyhappened.com and that should keep you busy for a week.

:salam2:

Thank You so much Aapa...inshallah I will check these websites out...

I just finished watching "End Game"

All I have to say is:

These-were-the-most-shocking-two-hours-and-nineteen-minutes-of-my-life

La Hawla Wala Qowta Illa Bi Allah!

The Prophet (pbuh) said it:

*The end of days will come upon the worst of people*

May Allah Protect Us...May Allah In His Might & His Mercy Protect Us!!!

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Thank Brother Jameel for providing the links. He needs to repost End Game again. Take shelter in Islam sweet sister. It is the Truth.

Steve940

Can you Proove to me otherwise? You also said "Bull" he takes from stories from Ibn Taymiya, and the Salaf. Any one can do that, But they can twist it to suit their needs.

You Also called Fiez Muhammad an Alim????? When did he become an Alim? And who did he study under. Please maybe you know something I don't know. Which Shiekh did he study Under?

You also said I talk against the "Tribal" Mujahid. Funny since the Tribalism is against Islam. but now we have "Tribal" Mujahid. Who are these "Tribal" Mujahid and what is their Aqeedah? According to whos Understanding do they follow Islam?

I took the liberty of going to the sheikhs webpage and I found there a biography of him. I will post it below.

Sheikh Feiz born in Sydney, Australia, spent the first part of his life in the field of sports. At the age of 17 he received a title in boxing and then at 19, he won the Australian bodybuilding championship.

He was about to leave for America to represent Australia in the world championships, when Allah placed emaan in his heart and he swapped his ticket to America, for one to study Islam in the University of Medina, Saudi Arabia.

It’s good to mention here, that Sheikh Feiz lived most of his teen life in a gangster environment in the streets of the city of Sydney, without the recognition of his Great Creator. He was ‘Tough’ having all the Aussie lifestyle could offer, except true happiness. He was well known as “Frank the Killer” in his boxing days, and “The Beast” in his bodybuilding days, due to his robust character and tough behaviour. Even with all things at his fingertips, he felt a need for more. He was born into a so called “Muslim” family but never placed any effort in understanding the deen of truth due to the negative influence that surrounded him.

After a hard life on the streets, he realized that his existence meant much more then living as a hooligan. He began investigating other religions, but found them deficient in every perspective. After entering a mosque to ask questions about Islam, he realized that Allah sent him there (to the mosque) in order to guide him not confuse him. He attended lessons within the mosques around Sydney, but found that all of them were unattractive, hard to understand and showed lack of interest towards the youth. He realized the importance of becoming a Da’ee with a native English tongue, in order to proclaim the word of Allah to those who were similar to himself. He immediately packed his luggage and embarked upon the greatest and most fruitful epic and endeavor of his existence, which was to travel to the land of the first Islamic state, Medina, to educate himself in the greatest knowledge ever, the knowledge of the path to Paradise.

He completed two years of intense Arabic and then 4 years of Islamic Law, specializing in the Science of Hadith. He studied under the likes of Sheikhs such as Muhammad ibn Uthaymeen, Ali Al-Hudaythi and Al-Albaani, among others.
He returned to Australia on completion, to fulfill his dream which was to cater to the needs of the youth, especially those lost on the streets.

In the year 2000, sheikh Feiz founded and became the Amir of the “Global Islamic Youth Centre” (G.I.Y.C.). The G.I.Y.C is a centre of learning and a place that encourages the youth to be better Muslims. It has a gym, bookstore, recreational facilities, including youth camps and many lessons on Islam both general and in depth. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bpbnwGQpGHI (part 1)

His aim in opening the centre, was to take the youth off the streets and into an Islamic environment, knowing too well how easy it is to be left to stray in a non Muslim society. His unique style of speech, and his unwavering stance on Islam, has attracted the young and old from all over the world.

His refusal to “water down” his religion has drawn forth the critics, but he remains steadfast, believing in Allahs message and the true meaning of “no compromise”. He believes that Islam in its true form is only a religion of Peace and not violence. His Aqeedah is on the methodology of our pious predecessors unconditionally, without blindly following any school of thought or any person, except for the Prophet SallAllahu Alaihi Wasalam. He strictly upholds no other then Qur’an and Sunnah.

He is currently residing in Malaysia pursuing his studies under Islam, while teaching at various places within Malaysia, and also on the internet. May Allah protect him and grant him Al Firdaus Al Alaa.

Personally I find it disgusting that you would attack this wonderful brother, especially without having an in depth knowledge of him. I have listened to many of his lectures and he doesn't "twist the truth" but rather delivers it without feeling ashamed or feeling like he is going to upset the kuffar. I think we need more people like him who can stand up for the truth and have no fear of the repercussions of any man. I have benefited greatly from the efforts of this sheikh and I believe I'm not the only one on these forums. To attack him by calling him a takfiri is surely a slander against him and his reputation which is unacceptable by all means.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

JazakAllah khair Brother Steve:)
Does anyone know which state in Malaysia he is currently residing in?

:hearts:

Idris16

''Most Somali Muslims are split between the moderate and secular Sufi sects and the more fundamental al-Ittihad sects - from which most of the leaders of the Union of Islamic Courts, and those who supported them, were drawn.

Sufis now say that with al-Ittihad's influence gone, "it is now time to practice the principles of the Sufi sects." exactly salem. you cant even name one sufi commander. look what the sufis said: Sufis now say that with al-Ittihad's influence gone "it is now time to practice the principles of the Sufi sects." those fighting the jihad in somalia are al-shabaab and i.c.u.. these groups didnt have sufis. and by the way look at my avatar. he's al-shabaab spokesman. and the funny thing is he isnt sufi.

Salem9022

''Most Somali Muslims are split between the moderate and secular Sufi sects and the more fundamental al-Ittihad sects - from which most of the leaders of the Union of Islamic Courts, and those who supported them, were drawn.

Sufis now say that with al-Ittihad's influence gone, "it is now time to practice the principles of the Sufi sects." exactly salem. you cant even name one sufi commander. look what the sufis said: Sufis now say that with al-Ittihad's influence gone "it is now time to practice the principles of the Sufi sects." those fighting the jihad in somalia are al-shabaab and i.c.u.. these groups didnt have sufis. and by the way look at my avatar. he's al-shabaab spokesman. and the funny thing is he isnt sufi.

Al-Ittihad came from the Soufi Sects and they are more fundamentalist then the regular Secular Soufi. And also you didn't mention why most Somalies are Soufies to begin with??

Also about Fiez Muhammad, Fiez Muhammad is not an "Alim" which someone said, And I said before also you shouldn't listen to Alot of things he has to say, even though some of the things I have to agree with, but with regards to making takfir and aligning himself with the Khawarij which I disagree. Also al7umdulillah He studied under scholars in Medina. That is Good for him. But it doesn't mean he is a Scholar. He maybe a Student of KNowledge just like Shiekh Saleh-as-Saleh who was not a Scholar. But he still have deviances nonetheless

Idris16

salem you are driving me nuts. the leaders of al ittihad was sheikh hassan dahir aweys and sheikh hassan turki. now they are leader for al shabaab. al ittihad doesnt exist anymore. the two leaders arent sufis. and this is so fascinated, you posted something about sufis saying ''Sufis now say that with al-Ittihad's influence gone, "it is now time to practice the principles of the Sufi sects." you are so fascinated. you say al ittihad came from sufi sects, then why doesnt sufis like al ittihad? most somalis arent sufis now. if they are mostly sufis why doesnt they control even one town. salem you are so funny. is it so hard to answer my easy question? name one sufi commander who is fighting jihad in somalia.

Steve940

And I said before also you shouldn't listen to Alot of things he has to say, even though some of the things I have to agree with, but with regards to making takfir and aligning himself with the Khawarij which I disagree. Also al7umdulillah He studied under scholars in Medina. That is Good for him. But it doesn't mean he is a Scholar. He maybe a Student of KNowledge just like Shiekh Saleh-as-Saleh who was not a Scholar. But he still have deviances nonetheless

If you speak the truth about him then please provide me with examples of direct quotes of where he has supported or endorsed these deviances that you talk about.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
YEAH SALEM! NOW HOW'S THAT, EH?

Many thanks for your post brother Steve, may Allah Ta Alla multiply your deeds by the thousands, increase your level in Jannah, increase your honor and status on Al Qiyammah, and raise you to be the most pious of Muslims, And may he give you the high places in the seventh level of Jannah, Ameen. And also for many of the other great brothers and sisters (you guys understand who I'm talking about) on TTI, Ameen. And may he guide me, and make me become one of the great Ulemahs and Dawah'ee, Ameen.

LoL I was going to give up and just email Sheikh Feiz Muhammad (Rahmatullah Alyh) and ask him these stuff (obviously explaining why, because I love the way he is), but you helped me out by the MILLIONS brother, Jazakallah Barakah wa Hasanah. Because like what you said, you're not the only one that's been affected by him and feel so moved by his words, because when I was losing my Eman in the beginning of the school year, after I listened to his words, he made me feel better, I felt like my Eman was coming back to me, Mashallah.

LoL that's funny that he was a body builder. Because I always looked at him when he talked and I was thinking that he always looked strong and muscular for some reason, and then I was wondering if he works out at the gym or not, LoL.

And keep on fighting brother Heegan. Fight for the honor of your brother Mujahid in Somalia. Because I love the Mujahid, and I love seeing the brothers in Somalia because you see the determination in their faces, and you can see the beauty of their devotedness in Islam in their faces, and in the way they carry on in life. May Allah Ta reward them for fighting against Kufr and fighting for Sharia, Ameen.

And also Assalamu Alykum brother Alkathiri. How are you? It's been a LONG time brother, LoL. You should hang around my posts all the time and read alot of them. Because I've changed A LOT since last year, Mashallah. And now I feel ready and proud to say, that I am a TRUE striving Muslim. Pious? I never consider myself on that much of high status, but I hope to be, so that on Al Qiyammah Allah Ta Alla can say, "Oh Abdul! You are truly my servant who does things to please me, and enter into my pleasure, that which you always strived to be in, and you are truly are the one who follows your role model, Muhammad (SAW)," infront of the great Sahabi, the great Ulemahs of our Ummah, the Mumin of Firoun, the Anbiyya, Abu Bakr (RA), Father Adam (AS), and most importantly, Muhammad (SAW). (Dang he heard me say that, LoL. See? You can't keep a secret from him, LoL. I still talk like a little kid too, LoL.) Anyways I hope you are doing great brother Alkathiri.

Gosh my hands are getting tired! Anyways, *rubs eyes* give proof to what you say Saleeeeeee...........................m.

Salem9022

Abdul Hasib, if you love the "Mujahid"? You mean the Tribal "Mujahid" which you've been talking about? And since tribalism is against Islam how can you call these people "Mujahid" then add the word Tribal? Very Ironic

Also Heegan You said Somalies are not Mostly Soufies anymore. looooooooooool, OKay what are they now? When did they all of a sudden change from being Soufies and now being Something else just in 10 years?

Steve940

Many thanks for your post brother Steve, may Allah Ta Alla multiply your deeds by the thousands, increase your level in Jannah, increase your honor and status on Al Qiyammah, and raise you to be the most pious of Muslims, And may he give you the high places in the seventh level of Jannah, Ameen.

May allah give this to the both of us

And may he guide me, and make me become one of the great Ulemahs and Dawah'ee, Ameen.

Insha'allah I will make dua that allah makes this easy for you ya akhi

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
And also Assalamu Alykum brother Alkathiri. How are you? It's been a LONG time brother, LoL. You should hang around my posts all the time and read alot of them. Because I've changed A LOT since last year, Mashallah. And now I feel ready and proud to say, that I am a TRUE striving Muslim. Pious? I never consider myself on that much of high status, but I hope to be, so that on Al Qiyammah Allah Ta Alla can say, "Oh Abdul! You are truly my servant who does things to please me, and enter into my pleasure, that which you always strived to be in, and you are truly are the one who follows your role model, Muhammad (SAW)," infront of the great Sahabi, the great Ulemahs of our Ummah, the Mumin of Firoun, the Anbiyya, Abu Bakr (RA), Father Adam (AS), and most importantly, Muhammad (SAW). (Dang he heard me say that, LoL. See? You can't keep a secret from him, LoL. I still talk like a little kid too, LoL.) Anyways I hope you are doing great brother Alkathiri.

I am doing great Abdul Hasib, Alhamdulilah:)

~niyqaabiy~

Sami'gna wa ato'gna
"O you who believe!
Take not for Auliyaa^
Al-Kaafiriyn instead of believers.
Do you wish to offer Allaah
a manifest proof against yourselves?"

[A(l)-nnisaa^ 4:144]

"O you who believe!
Take not Al-Yahuwd and A(l)-nna'saara(y)
as Auliyaa^,
they are but Auliyaa^ to one another.
And if any amongst you takes them as Auliyaa^,
then surely he is one of them.
Verily, Allah guides not those people who are
A(l)-'z'zaalimuwn."

[Al-Maa^ida[t] 5:51]

Idris16

i knew it salem. you cant even name one sufi commander in somalia. you are so ignorant. so please s#ut up salem. dont ask me question unless you are answering mine

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,.

Dear Heegan...do not write posts like this. This is a public forum. You will not tell anyone to shut up. You will use correct grammar. This topic had nothing to do with Somalia. You do not call people ignorant. That reflects not only on you but TTI.
I remind you this is public. You must exercise the best of manners. Please be so kind as to refrain from emotion. Emotions do not achieve anything. Keep to the topic. If you feel a need to discuss the Somalian situation start a new post.
You are taking away the dignity of the original post. You have detracted from the educational links that several members have posted. Please take the time to read and research.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Baraka Allaho Feeki wa Jazaki Allaho Khairan Aapa!!!

You took the words straight out of my mouth!!!

As I read the recent posts..I wondered what the (possible) extremism of Sh. Feiz Muhammad and what Somalian Mujahideen had to do with my original question!!!

I do not wish to disrespect any of the brothers who discussed the topic..but I think its best that they take their argument to a separate thread..as I would not want *my* thread to close down..it has benefited me in ways I cannot even begin to describe (the links provided for me)

And a wonderful sister reminded me of two beautiful verses from the Qura'an...which put me on firmer ground concerning the topic I had ORIGINALLY talked about...

Also..I fear the wizr of speculating about others' beliefs and character..and I underline SPECULATING..I do not want to be held responsible in the sight of Allah for something like that..

I've been on TTI for over a year I think..and this is the first time I see the word s*ut up directed at somebody...it really upsets me...read what one non-muslim wrote about the manners of people here just a couple of days ago..you don't want him to take back his comment now would you???

"Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith." ~*~Al-Baqara:286~*~

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Salam Aapa..

I wanted to let you of the recent updates Aapa..I am about to finish part 1 of Ring of Power..I am upset that I have not come across it earlier than I did...though the part about the biblical history did disturb me a bit (did it have a bit of an almost 'atheist' tone to it? or am I just perceiving that?)...nonetheless...the 'summary' of the segment demystified an AMPLE number of questions and thoughts in my mind...I cannot thank you enough for it!

I made my brothers (one a high school senior..another a junior..and the youngest a sophomore) watch End Game..and they enjoyed it very much..inshallah after watching Ring of Power..and warning them of the little segment about the bible (I will do this...because some of the things mentioned include beliefs in the Qura'an)..I will make them watch it as well

I also told my father about it...and he asked me to remind him to watch it when he has some free time..because he is a journalist and was utterly shocked by some of the things I discussed with him..and he might research it further and write about it!

I think everyone deserves to know about these documentaries!!!

Wa Alaikum Assalam

Status
Not open for further replies.