obama's speech in kairo egypt

vegangoth

Banned
While I admit to not watching the full hour of his speech. I do think that this message is one of hope. It's a brilliant thing to want to start a fresh with the Muslims. I dont see what could be wrong with his speech.But I'm sure you all will tell me :SMILY335:

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
And the oscar goes to.............BARACK OBAMA ( No prizes on guessing). He should be a fairytale writer. he always thinks that this earth is a Utopia. What he should understand is simple physics that " No two Matters exists at the same place at the same time". Importance is given to the life of 3000 American lives whereas the blood off more than 5 million Iraqis and hundreds of thousands of Afghans is just water. Has he mentioned the consequence of one idiot moron's decision to wage a war has led millions of iraqi kids orphans, women widows and men martyred. it is nothing but a sham by American politicos. I take it as a mere political gimmick to fulfill the promise given to his people during election campaign.

:wasalam:

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
While I admit to not watching the full hour of his speech. I do think that this message is one of hope. It's a brilliant thing to want to start a fresh with the Muslims. I dont see what could be wrong with his speech.But I'm sure you all will tell me :SMILY335:

Fair in describing Islaam and its contribution to the World, which arrogant Western leaders donot want to admit. Also criticizing Countries/People for not allowing Muslim Women to wear Hijab.

Unfair:
1. Conviniently forgetting Gaza War and Apartheild Wall even while mentioning HAMAS rockets on Israel.
2. Conviniently forgetting millions of inoocents killed in Iraq and Afghanistan yet mentioning about more than 3000 innocents killed in 9/11
3. Also, describing Palestinians and Israelis as if they were two equal parties fighting each other. Palestinians are opressed and Israelis are opressors. Israelis are occupiers and Palestinians are under occupation.

Salem9022

when are muslims going to look within themselves to change instead of begging and glueing their eyes on a kaffir to bring change for them? that is so sad that they are depending on kaffir to help imporve their lives.

OneSquared

Ya Elahi!
when are muslims going to look within themselves to change instead of begging and glueing their eyes on a kaffir to bring change for them? that is so sad that they are depending on kaffir to help imporve their lives.

I completely agree

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother

Totally agree.

Bill Clinton played the same drama during his time in office...PLO signed Oslo peace agreement and the rest is history. Be reminded.

Muslimboy2222

Asalam Aleikum

I wonder what's really up with us muslims, are we that gullible?? US wants a fresh start?? so we should just forget what is happening to our muslim brothers & sisters in Iraq,afghanistan,Palestine & Kashmir ?? I think he is trying to be neutral but american foreign policy contradicts his speech!!

Waleikum Salam

AfricanStar

I would use the word Kaffir so loosely. Obama father and his entire family on his father's side "are" muslim. So regardless if he claims to call himself an Christian, he was muslim from birth.

slave_of_Allah

Intresting thread.

I have listened to the whole speech - and all I can say is that they are just words - do you really think he can help us, do you really think he wants to. If you do your reserach you will find out that he has the same bloodline as George Bush.

Alhamduillah we have Islam - if we follow the teachings of Allah and His beloved (peace and blessings be upon him) then nothing can make go astray.

Keep praying brothers and sisters, I love you all for the sake of Allah.

AfricanStar

Intresting thread.

I have listened to the whole speech - and all I can say is that they are just words - do you really think he can help us, do you really think he wants to. If you do your reserach you will find out that he has the same bloodline as George Bush.

Alhamduillah we have Islam - if we follow the teachings of Allah and His beloved (peace and blessings be upon him) then nothing can make go astray.

Keep praying brothers and sisters, I love you all for the sake of Allah.

Ya Allah...

Brother (or sister), there's no truth in this. I've never once heard anything like this and I've been following his career for over 3 years now. Maybe you're referring to him being a distant cousin (on his mother side) to former Vice president Dick Cheney. And he really doesn't seem to acknowledge that.

Salem9022

Ya Allah...

Brother (or sister), there's no truth in this. I've never once heard anything like this and I've been following his career for over 3 years now. Maybe you're referring to him being a distant cousin (on his mother side) to former Vice president Dick Cheney. And he really doesn't seem to acknowledge that.

Joe Biden, Obamas Vice President.
[yt]yAZmO80dLfE[/yt]

you should also listen to his chief of staff rahm emanuel, whos a son of a jewish war criminal the man who committed the dier yassin massacre

also his advisor is an indian women whos party has links to a group in india who commited the gujrat massacre against muslims

his other advisor is dennis ross, whos another zionist

these are only some of the people he works for, dont be so gulliable of some kaffir making up a speech, we shouldn't be gulliable or rely upon them. we should rely upon ourselves not on sombody who isnt even from that land

also Obama is not a muslim you said that he was "born" a muslim, that isnt true, he grew up with no religion, his father was an atheist, and he goes to church so hes a kaffir, just because you have muslim relatives it doesnt mean you are muslim , that is just ridiculous, Islam is submission to the will Allah according to the understanding of the salaf as saleh, Islam is not muslim families. I dont know what kind of religion you follow are if you are even a muslim

BigAk

I would use the word Kaffir so loosely. Obama father and his entire family on his father's side "are" muslim. So regardless if he claims to call himself an Christian, he was muslim from birth.
How did Obama come up to be a Christian; despite the fact above?? What happened??

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

During the election I posted several threads on the "biography" of Mr. Obama.
In a brief recap he is the biological son of an African American father ( a Black Panther ) and a Jewish American mother.
She married the African man shorty after becoming pregnant.Thus only his name is Muslim. He has no blood ties to the African family. The first widow lives in London.
He is by birthright a Jew. He is affiliated with a church. However, there have been incidents associated with the church that do not put Mr. Obama in a good light. I will not bring those issues in this response.

The bottom line is the speech was a mockery. I think we are wasting our times dwelling on what will never happen. The agenda is not pro-Muslim. Duplicity is the gown of the politician.

BigAk

Wow.. I had no idea his mom was jewish!!! How come this was never mentioned during the election?? I would imagine such a fact would have been center among the rest. Of course, I never doubt you sister mirajmom. I respect you. It's an interesting fact to say the least.

slave_of_Allah

If there are any brothers or sisters who think that his speech is going to bring about good - well think again. Don't be deluded - the united states of America have already created the new world order. Do you know exactely what it is. If not do some reserach.