Psychopath test

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam,

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it
reads.

No one I know has got it right.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him.

A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

[Give this some thought before you answer]

Answer:

She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you
answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test
by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same
mentality as a killer.

Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the
question correctly.

If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you.

If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you
off my email list, unless of course that will upset you, then I'll just have to try and be extra nice to you instead. :D

Steve940

:salam2:

Good question, I like mental challenges like this (although i get most of them wrong lol)

Thanks for sharing

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
My answer was that she probably suspected her sister to have done something to him.

As she was extremely in love with him, it made her blind of simple facts and killed her sister in revenge for depriving her from her greatest happiness that could have ever happend to her.

I assumed that she was psychopath rather than putting myself in the position of a psychopath. :SMILY335:

Good one though

hager

salam

i don't know
but,i'll forwared it,to my friends through emails
hope that doesn't' annoyed u
my friends are 40 i guess..may be more
i want know their answer,hope that doesn't annoyed u again
salam

xohanifaxo

one in a billion!!
saalam

oh i know...she wanted to meet the guy again to find more information about him ..i didn't look at the answer but i am just guessing...i'm gonna check if i guessed right!!

LOL.... i don't think i am psychopathic...thats kinda weird

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
LOL I had many different thoughts going thru my mind .I thought that her sister may be asked his number instead and was faster then her ,thats why she killed her ,Some women can be dangerously jelous :(
But Im happy I didnt get it right :D

waaleikum salam

My mind went blank so I am not only not a psychotic but I am also stupid too.:SMILY27:

Some things are good to think outside the box and some maybe just aren't ;)

After reading the question, the first thing that came to my mind was she probably killed her mother too! Because she was psycho to begin with and you don't "fall in love" with someone that instant.

yusuf125

OOOH...I hope this test is not 100% accurate....my roommate answered it correctly within 10 seconds.

I think I will sleep very lightly tonight hahahahah

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I've got it right within 2 seconds

Should I attend funerals ?

Jail time for you!!! :p

I've read this before - I orginally thought that she was jealous of her sister or something cause they both liked that guy... but to kill her just to see the guy again does not come into my thinking - maybe that makes me half a psychopath! :p Lol.

OOOH...I hope this test is not 100% accurate....my roommate answered it correctly within 10 seconds.

I think I will sleep very lightly tonight hahahahah

Run. Get out quick! :D

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
Well

Salam,

If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you
off my email list, unless of course that will upset you, then I'll just have to try and be extra nice to you instead. :D

Well i did not answer correct but it would be nice to have someone being extra nice to you. Right? :SMILY149::lol:
Anyway Jazzak Allahu Kheiran for scaring me. :lol: