Ramadan Mubarrak

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum my dearest brothers and sisters,

I just wanted to wish each and every one of you ramandan mubarrak and may the blessings of Allah descend on each Muslim. InshaAllah, I will be back after Eid to continue my ranting and raving,

My love to you,
your aapa.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Ramadan Mubarak
Wish U happy and peacefull Ramadan ....
Will see u after Eid InshaAllah :)I missed u on here sister :)
Take care
waaleikum salam

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Ramadaan Mubarak to you all!

:salam2:

Ramadan Begins Tomorrow
Arab News

JEDDAH, 12 September 2007 — The holy month of Ramadan begins in the Kingdom tomorrow, the Supreme Judiciary Council announced yesterday.
“As nobody witnessed the crescent of Ramadan this evening, tomorrow (Wednesday) will be the 30th day of Shaaban and Thursday will be the first day of Ramadan,” the council said.

Arab News wishes its readers a rewarding Ramadan.

Source: http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&section=0&article=101086&d=12&m=9&y=2007

Good Ramadan Website:

http://www.ramadan-blessings.com/

:wasalam:

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum,

I Wish you a very pleasent and happy RAMADAN.

Inshallah, we will do our best to worship in this RAMADAN.

RAMADAN KAREEM

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan

sajjuaiah

Assalaam walaikum my dearest brothers and sisters,

I just wanted to wish each and every one of you ramandan mubarrak and may the blessings of Allah descend on each Muslim. InshaAllah, I will be back after Eid to continue my ranting and raving,

My love to you,
your aapa.

SAME TO YOU

May Allah keep you and your family happy.

RAMADAN KAREEM

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan

dna1987

Muslim Guy
InshAllah we will all try and make the most of this Ramadan. And strive hard towards attaining as much as reward and blessings as possible.

For those of you who do maths,

R is directly proportional to D​

Therefore,​
R = k * D​

Where R stands for Reward from Allah (swt)
and E stands for (good) Deeds performed
and k is the constant, which can vary with respect to intention

In this month of Ramadan, the value of the constant, k, is much higher as all rewards are multiplied. Nafl (voluntary) salah counts as a Sunnah salah in terms of rewards; Sunnah salah counts as Fardh salah in terms of rewards, and Fardh salah gives 70 times more rewards than normal.​

Also, make sure your intention in any good deed you perform is for the sake of Allah. Because if your intention is 0, then your good deeds will get you zero reward.​

I got this analogy from a respected, elder Pakistani brother yesterday trying to explain to me the importance of intention in any deed we do; to try and make it for the sake of Allah. He used to be an engineer before he retired. :) Salam alaikum.​

nadirah19

Asalam walikum,

Ramadan Mubarak to you too sister, May Allah accept our fasts, forgive our sins and grant us rewards.Ameen.:tti_sister:

Walikum Asalam

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Greetings from TTI!

TTI-1.gif

TTI3.gif

TTI2.gif

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Ramadan Kareem :)

Finally, here's the blessed month of Ramadan, i wish all my brothers & sisters all the best i can think of in terms of spirituality and blessings inshallah..