sahabah quiz

muslimeen1989

walaikumu salam
Umu Asim i think...she married Umar's son

Your correct mashallah do you know which son its kind of in your answer

"wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Ummm......I really do not remember that young proud Muslimah's name although I know that story. She was married to the proud son of Islam Hazrat 'Abdullah bin Umar. Right?

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh"

She wasnt married to abdullah ibn umar sorry she was married the younger brother Assim Ibn Umar and i think her name was fatima i will check inshallah
:wasalam:

muslimeen1989

:salam2:

Question...

which sahabiyah got married and had her dowry as the Shahada??? very valuable dowry subhannallah

This is quiet easy i seen someone post the answer else where....

stiks

Amatur-Rahman

Question...

which sahabiyah got married and had her dowry as the Shahada??? very valuable dowry subhannallah

This is quiet easy i seen someone post the answer else where....

Yeeeey, one i know atleast! hamdulillah!

Rumaysah bint Milhan.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Asalaamualaykum?

Qn. Which sahabi was quite famous in Makkah for his excellent craftsmanship in making swords?

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Your correct mashallah do you know which son its kind of in your answer

"wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Ummm......I really do not remember that young proud Muslimah's name although I know that story. She was married to the proud son of Islam Hazrat 'Abdullah bin Umar. Right?

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh"

She wasnt married to abdullah ibn umar sorry she was married the younger brother Assim Ibn Umar and i think her name was fatima i will check inshallah

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Ooops. I guess I mixed everything now. Need to read the story again. JazakiAllahu khair for correcting me. I am sure I will remember that here after inshaAllah.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Asalaamualaykum?

Qn. Which sahabi was quite famous in Makkah for his excellent craftsmanship in making swords?

C'mon i have been trying to find this i cant please tell us the answer iam itching to know this AHHHHH:SMILY27:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Who was the Sahaabi who had a million dinars in Mecca, was forced to leave it all behind when he migrated to Medina then in two years in Medina made a million dinars?!

Ask me for hints if you don't know this marvellous Sahaabi, may God have been pleased with him.

ahhh i know this i just heard it a couple of days ago !!!

wait let me research...

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Got it is it Suhayb ar-Rumi

I just found his story and read it inshallah i will remember his name inshallah

Amina 1

Since one of the ways to increase iman is by knowing and reading about the sahabah i thought we could post an question and answer session, i .e. a person posts a question about a sahabi and the person who answers it can post the next qn.

Qn. 1. What is the name of the sahabi who was told the names of the hypocrates by Rasoolullah sallalahu alayhi wassallam?

Jazaaki Allahu Khayran:hearts:

This thread that you have started is TOTALLY AWESOME :D :D :D

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

I thought i had that one correct ....unfortunately i cant find this sahabi i will wait for someone else to get a chance to answer inshallah

i am looking forward to read his story once i find out who this humble sahabi is inshallah

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Well i thought i would list them all that way i am garanteed a correct answer:hijabi:

1. Abu Bakr As-Siddiq

2. Umar bin Al-Khattab Al-Farooq

3. Uthman bin Affan Ghani Dhun-Nurayn

4. Ali bin Abi Talib

5. Talha bin Ubaidullah

6. Zubair bin Al-Awwaam

7. Abdur-Rahman bin Awf

8. Sa'd bin Abi Waqqas

9. Saeed ibn Zayd

10.Abu Ubaidah Aamir bin Abdullah bin Al-Jarrah

I am afraid i dont have much knowledge so if i guess it will be wrong :shymuslima1: i ask Allah to grant me knowledge of benefit ameen

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

But I think its Abdurahman ibn Awf because he was known for his generosity but i want to know the answer!!!

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Well i was hoping for the answer to save me from all this embarrassment
but again i am guessing its either Az zubair and also Abdurahman ibn Awf

sorry iam impatient please tell me the answer if i get it wrong...:shymuslima1:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

ITS TALHA IBN UBAYDULLAH ITS GOT TO BE HIS NICK NAME IS TALHA THE GENEROUS IAM 99% PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG....