sahabah quiz

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
LOL! Az-Zubayr was not rich. It's Abd-ur-Rahmaan ibn `Awf, may God have been pleased with him. A man once came to the prophet, peace be upon him, and complained to him that ibn `Awf was "too rich!" The prophet answered him, "How wonderful good money is that is given to a good worshiper!"

Well thats what i said at post *105 i got it right then alhamdulilah the rest i was guesting because i thought i had it wrong....jaza kallahu khair

:wasalam:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

Who was the sahabi that Heared surah falaq and surah nas first before everyone else later at prayer? i know this is hard i searched for this and its hard soo have a go inshallah if anyone needs hints i will expand!!

U q b a h i b n A a m i r

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Sister do you mean that for the answer to the previous answer?

C'mon people i will give another hint if you want.....

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Ok i have another question

Who was the sahabi that wanted to participate in Uhud but was excused by the prophet because he had a lame foot and he had such a desire to go, with his son and die in battle, his wife encouraged him saying "I do not believe that people have stopped you from going. It seems that you are yourself afraid to go to the battlefield. " on hearing this he made a prayer to Allah "oh Allah let me not come back to my family"

He did go in the end and was martyed who is this sahabi?????

If you want the answer to the other one i will just want to see an attempt inshallah it hard..

AbdAllah84

Who was the sahabi that Heared surah falaq and surah nas first before everyone else later at prayer? i know this is hard i searched for this and its hard soo have a go inshallah if anyone needs hints i will expand!!

Uqbah bin `Amir

Imam Ahmad recorded from `Uqbah bin `Amir that he said, "While I was leading the Messenger of Allah along one of these paths he said,

(O `Uqbah! Will you not ride) I was afraid that this might be considered an act of disobedience. So the Messenger of Allah got down and I rode for a while. Then he rode. Then he said,

(O `Uqbah! Should I not teach you two Surahs that are of the best two Surahs that the people recite) I said, `Of course, O Messenger of Allah.' So he taught me to recite Surah Al- Falaq and Surah An-Naas.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Mashallah very good thats correct mashallah

if you highlight my question you will see the answer underneath the alaykumu salam icon lol but thats correct well done...

anyone want a go at the other question...

AbdAllah84

Mashallah very good thats correct mashallah

if you highlight my question you will see the answer underneath the alaykumu salam icon lol but thats correct well done...

anyone want a go at the other question...

Yeah, I saw if afterwords.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Mashallah i put it there in case i couldnt remember his last name lol its not there for the next question...

Has anyone questions to ask we need to learn more about the wonderful sahaba inshallah :hijabi:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

sorry wrong answer try again its really a nice story behind this sahaba how much he wanted jihad subhannallah

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

I'm not a 100 % but i think its......

Amr Ibn Al-Jamuh

Correct sis?

Well sister your a 100% CORRECT well done sis mashallah i forgot his name i had to search back to the story i found lol

hope someone posts a question i need to learn more sahaba inshallah

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I have a question...

Who was the sahabiyya who NEVER got thirsty until she died?

P.S. to those who answered my previous question..the answer is Asma'a bint Umays :)

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Well sister your a 100% CORRECT well done sis mashallah i forgot his name i had to search back to the story i found lol

hope someone posts a question i need to learn more sahaba inshallah

I'm not a 100 % but i think its......

Amr Ibn Al-Jamuh

Correct sis?

Its my go....

lets see..... whats the hardest qn i can ask......

Which sahabi refused to give his daughter in marriage to the Khalifa's son?

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Can't find the answer. Please tell us sis? i'm very curious.

She was Baraka bint Tha'alaba..

a slave of the mother and father of Rasulullah (saaws)..and he (saaws) used to say about her "Ummu Ayman (her nickname) is my mother after my mother"..she set out of Makkah alone and on foot to make hijrah to madinah in a very hot weather..when she suddenly got very thirsty..she heard a noise behind her and when she looked she saw a pail filled with water which was dangling for her from the heavns..she drank from it and after that she NEVER went thirsty..she even used to *dare herslef* and fast during the *hottest* times of the year so she'd *get thirsty*..but she never did :)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

One more question..who was the Sahabbiyya who became a faqiha amongst female faqihas from her learning deen directly from Rasulullah (saaws)..and she even related about 30 hadiths from him (saaws)? (Hint: she was also Rasulullah's sister-in-law..radhiya allaho 'anha)