sahabah quiz

misbah ul haya

Sorry I'm getting excited over here but..I have a question :D

Who was the Sahabi who was martyred in a battle and *the angels* washed his body between the heaven and the earth in a silver basin?

(It's one of the most beautiful stories of sahabas by the way..once the name is revealed..those who do not know it should definitely read it :))

:wasalam:

im not sure about his name but remeber whole story alhamdulilah.
i guess this sahabi was HANZALA(R.A) OR AKASHA BIN MOHSIN
he was married just before call for battle and he went for jihad and martyred.his wife requested nabi saaws to wash him when sahaba(r.a) went to give him GUSAL they found that his body was wet and nabi saaws told that angels have given him gusal,subhanAllah!.so he was given the name of GASEEL AL MALIKAH

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!

Who was the Sahabi who was martyred in a battle and *the angels* washed his body between the heaven and the earth in a silver basin?

(It's one of the most beautiful stories of sahabas by the way..once the name is revealed..those who do not know it should definitely read it :))

I think it was Handala Al Ansaree

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

Oh snap this was in Seerah ibn as Haaq!

Gosh, I can't remember!

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2: dont u mean Ishaq?

my question: which sahaba(rd) was known as pigeon of mosque?

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Before answering, JazakAllahu khair sister for starting this wonderful thread.

His name is Tha'labah ibn Haatib?

The next question is........

On whose hand did the great sahaba Mu'az bin Jabal became Muslim?

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Waiting for an answer stilllllllll. Am I patient? LOL

If I tell the answer, you will say, "Oh no. I would have said this Famous sahabi's name".

revert2007

Love Fishing
whos was the first person to do adhan?i know it is very easy :blackhijab:as a revert i need more time to read on sahabah.actually i name my son after him.

IslamicGirl24

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

On whose hand did the great sahaba Mu'az bin Jabal became Muslim?

Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatahu akhi...

Is his name "Musab bin Umayr"??

Wassalam.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
im not sure about his name but remeber whole story alhamdulilah.
i guess this sahabi was HANZALA(R.A) OR AKASHA BIN MOHSIN
he was married just before call for battle and he went for jihad and martyred.his wife requested nabi saaws to wash him when sahaba(r.a) went to give him GUSAL they found that his body was wet and nabi saaws told that angels have given him gusal,subhanAllah!.so he was given the name of GASEEL AL MALIKAH

I think it was Handala Al Ansaree

Yes..mashallah..you are both correct :)

Oh snap this was in Seerah ibn as Haaq!

Gosh, I can't remember!

It was Handhala (raa) akhi :)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

Okay brothers and sisters..I see that this has become a male-sahabi domain (not that it's not worth it!)..so how about we mix it up and talk about some sahabbiyat (female companions)???..I can't believe no one has mentioned them!!! :(..so here's question number one!!! (yes this is a hint that there will be more!)

Who was the *sahabiyya* who married 3 men who'd been guaranteed jannah?

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Who was the commander-in-chief of the Muslim army during the Khilafah of Hazhrat Umar R.A??

I don't know if this is allowed..but do you mean the commander-in-chief over *all of the army* or over *individual* armies sent out in specific battles such as Al-Qadissiya and such?