sahabah quiz

IslamicGirl24

Errr.... sis! You have confused me!! I have just read that he was the commander-in-chief appointed by hazhrat Umar R.A in place of Hazhrat Khalid bin Waleed R.A..... I really hope you get the meaning...

Quite agree with your view! We should mention some Sahabbiyat as well! :)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I think it would be *over all of the army*...

lol sorry sister..I wanted to clarify things for myself..but ended up confusing you..I apologize!..well I thought it was Ibn Al-Waleed (raa) at first but now that you gave me that slight hint..hhhmmmm!!!

:wasalam:

IslamicGirl24

lol sorry sister..I wanted to clarify things for myself..but ended up confusing you..I apologize!..well I thought it was Ibn Al-Waleed (raa) at first but now that you gave me that slight hint..hhhmmmm!!!

No, sis! don't be sorry..:)
no, its not Ibn al waleed R.A...
let me give you another hint... he was quite "elderly"...

IslamicGirl24

:salam2:

Which question should we answer?

Wa alaikumus Salam..
We have to answer these two questions..

Who was the commander-in-chief of the Muslim army during the Khilafah of Hazhrat Umar R.A??

Who was the *sahabiyya* who married 3 men who'd been guaranteed jannah?

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!

Okay brothers and sisters..I see that this has become a male-sahabi domain (not that it's not worth it!)..so how about we mix it up and talk about some sahabbiyat (female companions)???..I can't believe no one has mentioned them!!! :(..so here's question number one!!! (yes this is a hint that there will be more!)

Who was the *sahabiyya* who married 3 men who'd been guaranteed jannah?

Asma bint Umays! :hijabi:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
but didnt asma married 3 sahaba's also :C
Allahu A3lam

i am not sure but this sahabiyat married ali (r.a) and other two i forgot thier names :astag: i will read again the sister just posted her story read it inshallah ....i heard it from a lecture its sooo wonderful her story :ma:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

LOOOL sorry false alarm i knew i read it wrong :astag: forgive me that is a different sahabiya sorry sister your probably right

i totally forgot her name anyway :shymuslima1: shame on me

muslimeen1989

Who knows the name of the girl whom Umar r.a. overheard talking to her mother about not mixing milk with the water and when he heard her reply he wanted her to marry his youngest son can anyone name the name of this blessed couple whom Umar united????

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Asalaamualaykum,

i'm realy struggling with finding answers to some of the questions, please someone recomend a good book on all the sahaba (RA)? Which books are you reading?

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

Who knows the name of the girl whom Umar r.a. overheard talking to her mother about not mixing milk with the water and when he heard her reply he wanted her to marry his youngest son can anyone name the name of this blessed couple whom Umar united????

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Ummm......I really do not remember that young proud Muslimah's name although I know that story. She was married to the proud son of Islam Hazrat 'Abdullah bin Umar. Right?

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh