salam alikom

fada_all

salam alikom warahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,

brothers and sister may i apeal to you to pray for me... im in need of your dou'a ...im very disperate these days and specially today ...wa llahi i can't express my situation only allah swt who konws...........:ma:

may allah :tti_sister:make things easy for me and all muslims..and jazakuom allah every khair here and in life after...may allah grant you al ajeer wa tawab and reward you with al firdaous al a''ala...ameennnnnnnnnn

wa alikom asslam wa rahmatu alah taala wa barakatuh

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
salam alikom warahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,

brothers and sister may i apeal to you to pray for me... im in need of your dou'a ...im very disperate these days and specially today ...wa llahi i can't express my situation only allah swt who konws...........:ma:

may allah :tti_sister:make things easy for me and all muslims..and jazakuom allah every khair here and in life after...may allah grant you al ajeer wa tawab and reward you with al firdaous al a''ala...ameennnnnnnnnn

wa alikom asslam wa rahmatu alah taala wa barakatuh

Wa alaykumu salam wa rahmatuLlahi wa barakatuh wa maghfiratuh ukhti

Ameen to the du'as
InshaAllah you're in my duas.
May Allah ease your pain and make things easier for you. May He bless you always and grant you happiness in duniya and akhirah.

120. Allaahumma 'innee 'abduka, ibnu 'abdika, ibnu 'amatika, naasiyatee biyadika, maadhin fiyya hukmuka, 'adlun fiyya qadhaa'uka, 'as'aluka bikulli ismin huwa laka, sammayta bihi nafsaka, 'aw 'anzaltahu fee kitaabika, 'aw 'allamtahu 'ahadan min khalqika, 'awista'tharta bihi fee 'ilmil-ghaybi 'indaka, 'an taj'alal-Qur'aana rabee'a qalbee, wa noora sadree, wa jalaa'a huznee, wa thahaaba hammee .

O Allah, I am Your slave and the son of Your male slave and the son of your female slave . My forehead is in Your Hand (i.e. you have control over me) . Your Judgment upon me is assured and Your Decree concerning me is just . I ask You by every Name that You have named Yourself with , revealed in Your Book , taught any one of Your creation or kept unto Yourself in the knowledge of the unseen that is with You , to make the Qur'an the spring of my heart, and the light of my chest, the banisher of my sadness and the reliever of my distress.

Reference: Ahmad 1/391, and Al-Albani graded it authentic.

121. Allaahumma 'innee 'a'oothu bika minal-hammi walhazani, wal'ajzi walkasali, walbukhli waljubni, wa dhala'id-dayni wa ghalabatir-rijaal .

O Allah , I seek refuge in you from grief and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from being overcome by debt and overpowered by men (i .e . others) .

Reference: Al-Bukhari 7/158. See also Al-Asqalani, Fathul-Bari 11/173.

124. Laa 'ilaaha 'illaa 'Anta subhaanaka 'innee kuntu minadh-dhaalimeen .

There is none worthy of worship but You, glory is to You. Surely, I was among the wrongdoers.

Reference: At-Tirmithi 5/529. Al-Hakim declared it authentic and Ath-Thahabi agreed with him 1/ 505. See also Al-Albani, Sahih At-Tirmithi 3/168.

:tti_sister:

Wa salamu alaykum

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sister Muslimah, very beautiful du'a mashAllah. Appreciate if you can provide in Arabic text especially the first du'a. JazakAllah khair.

noorkhan

Ameen to the du'as
May Allah ease your pain and make things easier for you. May He bless you always and grant you happiness in duniya and akhirah.

120. Allaahumma 'innee 'abduka, ibnu 'abdika, ibnu 'amatika, naasiyatee biyadika, maadhin fiyya hukmuka, 'adlun fiyya qadhaa'uka, 'as'aluka bikulli ismin huwa laka, sammayta bihi nafsaka, 'aw 'anzaltahu fee kitaabika, 'aw 'allamtahu 'ahadan min khalqika, 'awista'tharta bihi fee 'ilmil-ghaybi 'indaka, 'an taj'alal-Qur'aana rabee'a qalbee, wa noora sadree, wa jalaa'a huznee, wa thahaaba hammee .

O Allah, I am Your slave and the son of Your male slave and the son of your female slave . My forehead is in Your Hand (i.e. you have control over me) . Your Judgment upon me is assured and Your Decree concerning me is just . I ask You by every Name that You have named Yourself with , revealed in Your Book , taught any one of Your creation or kept unto Yourself in the knowledge of the unseen that is with You , to make the Qur'an the spring of my heart, and the light of my chest, the banisher of my sadness and the reliever of my distress.

121. Allaahumma 'innee 'a'oothu bika minal-hammi walhazani, wal'ajzi walkasali, walbukhli waljubni, wa dhala'id-dayni wa ghalabatir-rijaal .

O Allah , I seek refuge in you from grief and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from being overcome by debt and overpowered by men (i .e . others) .

There is none worthy of worship but You, glory is to You. Surely, I was among the wrongdoers.

Reference: At-Tirmithi 5/529. Al-Hakim declared it authentic and Ath-Thahabi agreed with him 1/ 505. See also Al-Albani, Sahih At-Tirmithi 3/168.

Wa salamu alaykum
Masha Allah...Good Reply SIS ...
May Allah SWT bless u always ...

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

Ameen to the du'as

Wa salamu alaykum

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Ameen thumma ameen ya Rabbul 'Aalameen.

O my sister surely you are in my duas each and every day. InshaAllah our duas for each other will be accepted either now or later. Keep your utmost trust in Allah and then everything will surely go smoothly.

Have patience in every hardship that face you. Be strong and make sure your mind is OVER that hardship and pray with sincere work. InshaAllah you will be succeeded my dear sister.

The harder the test is, the more the reward will be. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

AlQurtubi

Banned
dont worry sister.. inshALLAH things will be better for u soon. There is indeed peace after hard times :) Dont worry and keeo your hopes high :)

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
May ALLAH SWT make it easy for you. Ameen. Inshallah whatever is the problem i think patience is the key. As they say time is the best healer. So please be patient and may ALLAH SWT guide you always. Ameen.

:wasalam:

IslamicGirl24

Wa alaykumus Salam dearest sister.
May Allah swt relieve you from your worries and troubles. May He swt grant you patience to tolerate every hardship that you ever face. Ameen.
Don't worry.. InshaAllah, you are in our prayers.

May Allah swt bless you.

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
Sister Muslimah, very beautiful du'a mashAllah. Appreciate if you can provide in Arabic text especially the first du'a. JazakAllah khair.

:salam2:
Wa anta min ahli ljaza'
Here's the arabic text inshaAllah :

اللهم إني عبدك وابن عبدك وابن أمتك، ناصيتي بيدك ماض في حكمك عدل في قضائك اسألك بكل اسم هو لك، سميت به نفسك أو أنزلته في كتابك أو علمته أحداً من خلقك أو استأثرت به في علم الغيب عندك أن تجعل القرآن ربيع قلبي ونور صدري وجلاء حزني وذهاب همي

121. Allaahumma 'innee 'a'oothu bika minal-hammi walhazani, wal'ajzi walkasali, walbukhli waljubni, wa ghalabatid-dayni wa qahrir-rijaal .

"اللهم إني أعوذ بك من الهم والحزن،والعجز والكسل ، والبخل و الجبن ، وأعوذ بك من غلبة الدين وقهر الرجال "

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين

wa :salam2:

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
Masha Allah...Good Reply SIS ...
May Allah SWT bless u always ...

Wa iyyak.
JazaakaLlahu khayran :)
Wa salamu alaykum

may Allah help you sister and remove the troubles you are experiencing now.

maybe this link will be helpful for you brother for original arabic :

http://www.islamicbulletin.com/free_downloads/resources/fortification_of_the_muslim.pdf

:salam2: brother
JazaakaLlahu khayran for sharing. It's very helpful.
May Allah bless you always.

wa :salam2:

fada_all

salam alikom wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,

ameen ameen toma ameennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hope the same for you too..
whallahi words can't express my deep feeling of gratitude and thankfulness to allah swt and to you dear brothers and sister ........only i can say jazakum allah every khair here and in life after , may allah reward you all al ajeer wa tawab and grant you with al firdaous al a''aala ya allah...........

FreedomFighter

inshaAllah sister fada_all, dont worry and everything's gona be fine. may Allah make it easy for you watever your going through, and may Allah bless you. i'l pray for you. take care.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:D

may Allah make it easy on you, hey you and my Muslim brothers and sisters who are going through taugh times are in my duas:D I will always keep you guys in there inshaAllah,
Allah hafiz now and always:D

fada_all

inshaAllah sister fada_all, dont worry and everything's gona be fine. may Allah make it easy for you watever your going through, and may Allah bless you. i'l pray for you. take care.

Assalamu Alaikum

may Allah make it easy on you, hey you and my Muslim brothers and sisters who are going through taugh times are in my duas I will always keep you guys in there inshaAllah,
Allah hafiz now and always

salam alikom wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,
jazakuom allah everey khair fi douniya wa al akhira :tti_sister::tti_sister:
and ameen tou your beautiful dou'a
may allah reward you and all my brothers and sisters with the higtest rank in al firdaous al aa'la ....

i love you all for allah's sake

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
may Allah give to power to combat every obstacle,,, solution to every problem ...may He replace ur tears with smiles... May He be with you in every step of ur life ... keep u save ,,, ameeen ya Rub

fada_all

may Allah give to power to combat every obstacle,,, solution to every problem ...may He replace ur tears with smiles... May He be with you in every step of ur life ... keep u save ,,, ameeen ya Rub

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,

ameen toma ameennnnnnn to you rbeautiful dou'a:ma::ma:
hope the same for you too.....jazaki allah every khair here and in life after..may allah reward you al :tti_sister::tti_sister:ajeer wa tawab for your dou'a and grant you al firdaous al aa'la and all muslims..

naaad

mu'minah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
ادعية الكرب والهم

وأخرج أحمد وأبو داود عن نفيع بن الحارث أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: دعوات المكروب: اللهم رحمتك أرجو فلا تكلني إلى نفسي طرفة عين، وأصلح لي شأني كله لا إله إلا أنت

وأخرج البخاري ومسلم عن ابن عباس رضي الله عنهما قال: كان النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يدعو عند الكرب يقول: لا إله إلا الله العظيم الحليم، لا إله إلا الله رب السموات والأرض ورب العرش العظيم
وأخرج أحمد وأبو داود وابن ماجه عن أسماء بنت عميس قالت: قال لي رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: ألا أعلمك كلمات تقولينهن عند الكرب، أو في الكرب: الله الله ربي لا أشرك به شيئا

ومنه دعاء ذي النون وهو في بطن الحوت، فقد أخرج أحمد والترمذي عن سعد قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: دعوة ذي النون وهو في بطن الحوت: لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين، فإنه لم يدع بها رجل مسلم في شيء قط إلا استجاب الله له​

sister, you are in my duas Insha ALLAH!!
these duas will be helpful to you Insha ALLAH, Keep reciting them and keep performing Salaah (fardh+nawafil) with a lot of Khushoo'.
and my sister, Durood(صلاه على النبي ) is a great source of blessings and relief... recite it tremendously and Insha ALLAH, your problems will soon come to an end. ***BE PATIENT SIS***

Azizati

wa alikoum salam wa rahmatou Allahi wa barakatuh

farraja Allhou hammaki sister
la illaha illa Allahou Al adim Al halim, la ilaha illa Allahou rabbou l'archi Al Adim, la ilaha illa Allahou rabbou es-samawati wa rabbou l'ardi wa rabbou l'archi lkarim.
aussi ne t'arrête pas de dire :astag:

bi tawfiq inchallah