Votes: 63 34.6%

Votes: 35 19.2%
  • 5+

Votes: 34 18.7%

• Total voters

nizar83

selemu aleikum,

dutch - moroccan - english - german - spanish - broken french

AND I DONT SPEAK ARABIC!! except for the suraahs i know from the quraan el karim

thnx for reminding me how dumb i am again lol ( need to learn arabic asap)

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
Asalam alaikum

Mashallah that's nice and a pride to see that muslim can be "intelligent" and know many languages.

As for me I know french ( mother tongue), english ( fluently), arabic daridja ( 2nd mother tongue,fluently) arabic fosha ( just recongnize the alphabet and reading) and some spanish. That's all

Wa salam

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Let me tell you the meaning....
This means , what are you doing sister right now, make duaa for me.

Assalamualaikum Brother A Kashmiri

:bismillah1:

Ha! I knew it meant make dua for me. Its very similar to Urdu, obviously, I guess I just pronounced it different.

Well then, Main Khatra karzi dua and I will too! ;)

I hope I learn more from you Insha Allah! :)

Assalamualaikum

saif

I speak
1. punjabi as my mother language
2. Urdu is the language I am most comfortable in
3. German
4. English
5. basic arabic. But I don't count it to the languages I know. I have voted for 4.

Abel213

:salam2:

I can speak English and Dari(Afghan Persian), but I have some trouble reading Dari. I can read Arabic, but not speak it.

faith86

Assalamu alaykum.

Aslamu alaykum sisters and brothers.
Masha Allah many sisters and brothers do speak many languages.Well....i speak Arabic ,French,little Berber,Spanish ,English,i know some words in bosnian ,i try from time to time to read and write in bosnian.Furthermore,i want to learn German this summer insha Allah.I do like italian,Dutch,But English is the most important lge for me! of course Arabic is a beautiful,musical lge...I love arabic...classical guys !!hehe.
take care all.
salam alaykum.

LeylaHussain

Salam alaykum,

I can speak:
french
english
spanish
portuguese
hebrew
farsi

And i'm currently learning urdu and pathuari (got married to a Pakistani, that's why). I'd love to speak arabic, I'm learning how to read the Quran.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam everyone:D

I can speak Norwegian which has two languages. Dutch, English, arabic, and a little bit french.

- MAnal.

Rahima Ali

I SPEAK, DUTCH, DEUTCH,FRENCH, ITALIAN,ARABIC, SOMALI,FARSI,PHARONIC HEBREW, PORTEGUESE SPANISH, BITS OF URDU & PUNJABI,LATIN GREEK,AND OF COURSE ENGLISH.

curious89

Mashallah there are a lot of languages here.

I can only speak English with a little of bit Urdu, Kurdish, Welsh and Arabic.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu

I can speak, read and write English, Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Russian and Ukrainian. I understand Urdu quite well and little bit of Punjabi. I can read Arabic but dont understand much though, Insha Allah hopefully very soon. Taking Spanish lessons online.

any kokanis out there? any kokni (indian)
speaking people on this site?
I am not a konkani but have quite a few konkani Muslim brothers.

wa/salam

aLiph

assalamualaikum

i can speak:
1.malay (malaysia)
2.english

i learned arabic but its flowing out from my head from time to time..i still remember a few though..remember the words is easy. but to use them in a right term is quite hard unless you put efforts into it and with do'a of course..you will get use to it :)

liaa

the native language is included? if it is then :romanian, english, spanish , arabic(only speakin, no writing or reading) and a little bit of german ( but only a little) so i voted for 4

Amir_of_spain

brother get those kokanis on here! I hardly had much contact with my fellow kokanis throughout the years. Kokan home land is a distant memory, far far away.. ahhhh

urdu
hindi
kokni

bits of guji and arabic, so ahlan wa ahlan! ela liqaa! egyptian arabi rules!!