Say Something Nice about (or to) the person above you ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2:

Mashallah its a very thread. I love everyone on TTI for the sake of Allah alhamdullah. Well I dont know brother Saifadin_Qutuz, but I guess I like his name.. Hala wallah be shaa'ab al kuwait al-shaqeeq...:)

:wasalam:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Saifu Deen is a great, reliable guy who has been and is continously looking after his younger brothers in a tough neighbourhood. And also has been very patient with his rude neighbours. :)
Salam alaikum.

zakiyah

muslim sis
salam.
well brother dna1987 is a very halarious person.his posts be really funny sometimes but he does give gr8 advise aswell.:SMILY231:
wa salam.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum Warahmatullaahi Wabarakatuhu

It's been ages since I posted something on Word Games section, so here goes...

mmm I don't know much about sister aisha16 and seems like there are tons of A'isha's around :D, it sometimes confuses me who's who? But I do like her nickname, it's ofcourse one of the best names Masha Allaah and that pick on her signature is cool. I wish I could wear that green peice of cloth around my forhead too someday Insha Allaah, it looks really cool!

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
sister hurul-ein has a cool avatar and makes a great contribution to this website and so does everyone else. im wavin back :SMILY259:

zakiyah

muslim sis
well i dont know u much sister but i can say uv got gr8 signature.lolz.it made me laugh the first time i read it.
wasalam.

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
Assalamu Alaykum,

I think you are very kind sister and who loves her brothers and sisters in Islam.

wasalam

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
I really like your avatar brother salimkad.

=============================================================

<wasalam>

zarah

Islam
Staff member

Lil bro Muhammed I like all the useful thread you have created.Jazzak-Allah Khair.

MUHAMM7D

Muslim

=========================================================================================

Sis zarah, mashAllah you are very kind, generous and very helpful, and may Allah reward you for it.

=========================================================================================

zarah

Islam
Staff member

Jazzak-Allah Khair lil bro,you are very friendly,May Allah(SWT) reward you Jannah.

Ameen

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Sister Zahra is a thoughtful sister who speaks her mind yet is considerate of others. Btw, this is a great place to come if you need an ego boost, not that I'm here for any particular purpose :biggrin:

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.