Selfish Westernized Syrian Women Care Only About Their Voice in Syrian Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
There is no reason to call a woman a dog nor say domestic violence is ok. You need to calm down brother because your comments are way out of line. Get your young temper under control. If this is the way you think I pity your future wife.

Focus on the issue, okay? if not, get out of my thread. I can't believe you have a 3 year old son who's probably safe asleep, and you're willing to ignore this dying child in the video.

Put your son in that little boy's shoes and try to feel what his mother is going through right now.

and yes, this woman is a dog to me:

[video=youtube;6OAu6C92Xmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OAu6C92Xmo&feature=related[/video]

Any woman who goes around and fabricates stories about my prophet is a dog. Happy?

Idris16

Please dont bring my mother into this. My mother's toenail is worth far more what you are. get it thru your fat thick skull and stop taking words out of context and instigating to turn everyone against me. You do this a lot to me and other people here. I try to be patient with you, but you have a mental disorder. I said women such as THOSE liberal dogs deserve a beating, not all women.
I would be happy if Aapa would stop play with our words, this has happened to me before. She has accused me of calling ALL the companions of the Prophet :saw: skinny to the extend that I even consider the wife or wives of the Prophet :saw: skinny.

But do not call women dogs. You have no right to call women you do not know dogs. Nor do you have the right to advocate domestic violence. What kind of man are you?
He was speaking about few selfish westernised Syrian women and not women (as in all women).

John Smith

Surprisingly, I'm not insulted by that. Edit.

Its ok for you to have a go at 'Hijabi' women but when other give you a taste of your own medicine you call them a perv,someone has to defend sisters from idiots like you who have just entered puberty but start to throw yourself around like grown men.

Give it a rest,stop attacking posters when they have beaten you in a debate.

Now run along and finish of your brekkie like a good boy.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
One calls for domestic violence on hypocrites who care about their political seats rather then the suffering of their people and another retaliates by attacking his mother? how repulsive and unislamic display of adaabs. This thread should be edited and closed.

kiana

i usualy refrain from writing but this has got to stop. jonh smith you need to penalized for nasty rude comment. abd al hadi, i know you are emotional for you syrian peoples and i know you mean those hypocrites are dogs, but no ones else understand you so they take it wrong way. i pray for syrian people

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
i usualy refrain from writing but this has got to stop. jonh smith you need to penalized for nasty rude comment. abd al hadi, i know you are emotional for you syrian peoples and i know you mean those hypocrites are dogs, but no ones else understand you so they take it wrong way. i pray for syrian people

Salam alaykum

I agree 100%. You two need to stop or continue it in private.

:fighta:

John Smith

2 sisters respond by backing a poster who calls for domestic violence against certain women,can make this stuff up.

Its no wonder why the muslim world is so divided when we have opinions as such.

Maybe the sisters & brother in question agree with the vioence against the women in Afghanistan,Pakistan,Bangladesh etc etc because they are not worthy women.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I have made work with both issues; domestic violence and for people in Syria.

For Syria I have collected help to civilians´.

For domestic violence I have adviced women in here in they very difficult situations. I can´t tell much about as I have so called professional secrecy.

John Smith

Back on Topic.

Syria,i cant see a change in the situation unless dialogue is sought from both sides something which should have happened from the off and not a western backed agenda aginst the arabs in the middle east.

Posting emotional videos of a child dying trying to stir emotion is not very helpful,why are children like the child in the video dying?to remove one man,was it worth it i dont think so,Assad would have had his time just like his father and his before.

Change is good but only if its done in a peaceful manner,you start taking guns to demonstartions you are going to get a backlash.

Its very easy for us to argue on a forum but spare athought for those who have lost thier lives,livelyhoods,homes,famalies all to remove one man.

a_stranger

وَقُل لِّعِبَادِي يَقُولُواْ الَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ يَنزَغُ بَيْنَهُمْ إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ كَانَ لِلإِنْسَانِ عَدُوًّا مُّبِينًا

Waqul liAAibadee yaqooloo allatee hiya ahsanu inna alshshaytana yanzaghu baynahum inna alshshaytana kana lilinsani AAaduwwan mubeenan
17:53 Say to My servants that they should (only) say those things that are best: for Satan doth sow dissensions among them: For Satan is to man an avowed enemy.

Quran

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Words of hate ruin any discussion. Words of hate directed at women are simply wrong. Whatever point needed to be made has been sidestepped.

You can not make a person change their minds with threats. It takes Love.

The tone of the title is a little upsetting as well. It implies their is a minority of women who happen to be Westernized and are Syrian. Well when you add the numbers if you can that is a handful. Did the author of the article take a poll and ask the women are you selfish. If you are selfish are you also Western now if you are selfish and Western are you Syrian. Nada

Words are very powerful.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Can someone please explain what is a Selfish Westernized Syrian Women.

For the little English knowledge I have..
It means - Women who are from Syria, who are westernized and are also selfish.. :D

Meaning of selfish - Lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure.
Meaning of westernized - Cause (a country, person, or system) to adopt or be influenced by the cultural, economic, or political systems of Europe and North America.

Hope it helps brother. ;)
Peace

John Smith

For the little English knowledge I have..
It means - Women who are from Syria, who are westernized and are also selfish.. :D

Meaning of selfish - Lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure.
Meaning of westernized - Cause (a country, person, or system) to adopt or be influenced by the cultural, economic, or political systems of Europe and North America.

Hope it helps brother. ;)
Peace

:D i forgot to add sarcasm at the end of me post,Skates! but your response tickled me pink!

Status
Not open for further replies.