Shiaism Exposed!

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Terrifying Beliefs Of The Shi’ites

We begin with the Name of Allaah

· Allaah often lies and does mistakes.
(usool-e-kaafi, page #328, yaqoob kulaini, vol1).

· The Munafiqeen (i.e. Sahaba) took very much out of Quran (took out the verses).
(Ihtijaj-e-tibri, page #382).

· When Imaam Mehdi comes he will bring with him the real and original Quran.
(Ahsan-ul-maqaal, page #336, safdar Husain najfi).

· The person who says that the present Quran is complete is a liar because the “complete Quran” was compiled by Hazrat Ali. (Fasl-ul-khitaab fee tahreef kitaab rab-ul- arbab, page #4, Noori Tibri).

· Abu Bakr is kafir and the one who loves Abu Bakr is also kafir.
(Faq-ul-yaqeen, page #690, Baqar majlisi).

· Abu Bakr was kafir and Zandeeq.
(Kashf-ul-asrar, page #69, khamini).

· There is no difference in Abu Bakr and mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiyani.
(Jagir fidk, page #690, Ghulam Husain najfi).

· Neither we believe the Allah nor the Prophet of the God whose khalifah is Abu Bakr.
(Anwar-ul-nomania, page #278).

· I don’t believe in that Allah who gives government to Usman and Ma’avia.
(Kashf-ul-asrar, page #107, Khamini).

· Umar was a real kafir and Zandeeq.
(Kashf-ul-asrar, Khaminee, page #119).

· When imam Mehdi comes he will make alive Hazrat Aa’ishah from death and whip her.
(Tafseer saafi, line 16, page #108).

· Abu Bakr and Umar were agents of Iblees.
(Hulyat-ul-mateen, mulla baqar majlisi).

· Hazrat Khalid bin Walid was not saif-ullah but saif-us-shaitaan.
(Manazir-o-baghdad, page #100).

· All the Prophets will become alive from dead and start the jihad under the leadership of Hazrat Ali.
(Tafseer ayyashee, page #181).

· Real Quran that is compiled by Hazrat Ali will come with imam Mehdi.
(Anwar-ul-nomania, page #360).

· All Prophets are beggar at the doorstep of Ali.
(khalqat-e-norania, page #201, Talib Husain karpalwi).

· All the prophets and Angels are the slaves of the 12 imams except Mohammad (saw).
(kaleed manaazra, page #35, barkat ali).

· 12 imams are the teachers of all Prophets except Mohammad (saw).
(Majmoa-e-majalis, page #29).

· When imam Mehdi comes he will hang Hazrat Abu Bakr and Umar at the holy grave of Hazrat Mohammad (saw).
(Majma-ul-ma’arif, page #49).

· If Gabriel and Mekael had loved Abu Bakr then they would have been in hell too.
(Ameer mukhtar, page #8, mirza basharat Husain).

· After the death of Hazrat Mohammad (saw) all the Sahaba become MURTAD (disbelievers after being believers) except three.
(Roza-e-kafee, page #245)

· Hazrat Anas Bin Malik, Abu huraira, Amr bin Aas, Ameer Ma’avia and Aa’ishah were worst people of all times.
(Makalmaat-e-husainia, page #59).

· Man can have Nikah (marriage) with man and his mother, sister and daughter too.
(Firqa-ul-shiat, Abi Mohammad-ul-Hasan Bin Moosa).

· Hazrat Abu Bakr was Mushrik, Umar was Munafiq and Usman was Kafir.
(Shia’an-e-ali aur inn kee shaan, page #54, ghulam husain najfi).

· When imam Mehdi come he will be nude and the first person who Bay’ah him is Mohammad (saw).
(Haq-ul-yaqeen, page #347, Baqar majlisi).

· Hadhrat Umar (Radiallahu Anhu) was the leader of the Munafiqeen (hypocrites).

· Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) had prayed for the murder of Hadhrat Umar (Radiallahu Anhu).

· The day on which Hadhrat Umar (Radiallahu Anhu), was murdered by the Persian kafir, Lu’lu’, is the most auspicious day of the year.

NOTE:
The grave of Lu’lu’ is in present day Iran and made into a shrine where Shias go for worship and tawaaf.

· Aa’ishah and Hafsah martyred Rasulullah by giving him poison.

(Hayat-ul-quloob, page #870, Baqar Majlisi).

· Thus these two male munafiqs (referring to Abu Bakr and Umar) and those two female munafiqs (referring to Aa’ishah and Hafsah) agreed to martyr Rasulullah by administering poison to him. (Hayat-ul-quloob, page #745, Baqar Majlisi)

Source: http://theauthenticbase.wordpress.com/2009/11/23/terrifying-beliefs-of-the-shiites/

More articles to come insha-Allaah (i got loads)

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Assalamu alaikum, I know all these sound so so stupid, but honestly the shiia's do believe in them, and if they don't believe in them, they are just decieving you and practising there religious belief of deceptiong (im not lieing) Also brothers if you don't take my word , join a shia forum or find someone who is shia, pretend that you are shia and your trying to learn more, ask him if he believes this, i will gurentee that he will also add more injustice in his beliefs....
Anyways to the mods please do not close this thread even though it may seem like some "hate" thread, but honestly the shias are taking our people to the hellfire one by one, i believe it is your duty from Allah to SAVE people from the not let them just jump in with there eyes closed.... I hope you guys see it like me.
I am also originally from Iran, brothers and I will tell you that if you are not following the sunnah and the QUran and believing that the Quran has been changed when Allah said it will be it's protecter is a kaffer.

believers_path

:salam2:
even i was knowing this but not in a great detail ,jazakallah for sharing
:astag: how these pple are! they dont have any fear of Allah.

:tti_sister:O, Allah help us and guide us.Aameen

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Shia Belifs Regarding Allaah

Attack On Tawheed:

It is the belief of all the shias that the twelve imaams are a noor (illumination, light) from Allah’s noor. Their hands, feet, face and other parts of their body; and besides their own bodies, they are the creators and owners of the whole universe. They posses all the rights; are ‘aalimul ghaib’ (know the unseen); are hazir nazir (present and observing); have complete discretion on what should be halal or haram; jannah and jahannum are under their control. (for this reason every Shia will shout and call upon him “yaa Ali Madad” when in need and distress). [Kaafi, kitaabul Hujjah].

1.) Allah has the Quality of ‘Badaa’. (Usul Kafi- Babul bad’aa – Al- Kafi Vol- 1 -P283 India Ed.)

2.) ‘Badaa’ means Allah forgets. (Ibid)

3.) Allah makes mistakes. (Ibid)

4.) Allah plans but this does not take effect. (Ibid)

5.) He does not know who to appoint as the next message conveyor, the next Imaam. (Ibid)

6.) “We (shias) do not worship such a God who gives authority to rascals like Yazid, Mu’awiyyah and Uthmaan.” (Kashful Asraar – 107 – Khomeni..)

7.) They say “Ali says…..I am the first and I am the last. I am the manifest and I am the hidden and I am the heir of earth.” (Rijaal Kashsi . 138. India Print.) [Hazrat Ali (RA) does not say this in his life]

Hmmm, does this quote sound similar to the bible?

8.) Shias say that the Imaams are the face of Allaah. (Usul- e-Kaafi -83.)

9.) ...The eyes of Allaah among his creation. (Ibid)

10.) ...The tongue of Allaah among his creation. (Ibid)

11) “Allaah often lies and does mistakes. ” (USOOL-E-KAAFI, page #328, yaqoob kulaini, vol 1)

swukhti

LATERRRRRR! subhanAllah, anyone can see that their ideology is seriously messed up...! ive come to know that most shia's are stubborn in their ways and have been brought up like that form a young age!

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Every body knows the truth about shias, and i dont think that they are important enough to be discussed in multiple threads on TTI. just got so sick by reading these things again and again..

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Prophet Muhammad (saw) whilst returning from his last pilgrimage halted the caravan at Ghadir Khumm, gathered the returning pilgrims for communal prayer. Then he called Hadrat Imam Ali (as) to his sides, took his hand and raised it up declaring :

"For whoever I am a Mawla (master) of, then Ali is his Mawla (master)."

Islamic Sufis interpret this episode as the transfer of Prophet Muhammad's (saw) lineage, spiritual power and authority to Hadrat Imam Ali (as), who inherited from the Prophet (saw) the saintly power (wilayah) that makes the spiritual journey to God possible.

‘I am the city of knowledge and ‘Ali is its gate’. … (Islam, Hadith al-Tirmidhi and al-Hakim)

as for the second hadith then this one is false/weak/fabricated....

as for the frst one, then plz provide evidence...

as for the ''sufis'', then sufi's are (with all due respect) in and of themselves in need of true guidence....

Every body knows the truth about shias, and i dont think that they are important enough to be discussed in multiple threads on TTI. just got so sick by reading these things again and again..

plz dont insult other members as that might lead to this thread being closed...

wassalaam o alaykum,

more stuff to come (soon insha-Allaah)

believer4life

soul searching...
this must be extreme shia belifes because i dont think my shia friends believe most the things mentioned but 'll ask and i'll also ask where they got their "version" of the religion from

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
this must be extreme shia belifes because i dont think my shia friends believe most the things mentioned but 'll ask and i'll also ask where they got their "version" of the religion from

assalaam o alaykum akhi,

shias do "tukiyyah" which means "to hide ones faith". They say that tikiyah is part of ones faith, even tho the Qur'aan says "proclaim ur religion"?!

It is important to note what the shias say about us ahle sunnah muslims (i will post on something about that aswell)

but for the meantime:

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Taqiyyah (Essentially Means To Lie To Hide The Truth)

1.) The believe in Taqiyya.
2.) This means ‘Holy Deception’.
3.) To believe in something but express/ say something else.
4.) They say 9-10th of Deen is Taqiyya.
5.) They say, he who has no Taqiyya has no deen.
6.) There is a great reward in Lying.
7.) They say the great Imams Practised ‘Taqiyya’.
8.) They say Alli (R.A), Hassan (R.A), Hussain(R.A) practiced ‘Taqiyya’.
9.) They say Hussein (R.A) practiced ‘Taqiyya’.
10.) Perorm Jamaah salaat with Sunni’s. (If you have to, under the guise of Taqiyya)
11.) Visit their sick . (If you have to, under the guise of Taqiyya)
12.) Perform their Janazah Salaat. (If you have to, under the guise of Taqiyya)

References:
(1.) Usul -e- Kafi. (2.) Ibid. (3.) Ibid. (4.) Ibid. (5.) Ibid. (6.) Ibid. (7.) Islaamic Goverment P35/ 133 .(8.) Ibid. (9.) Ibid. (10.) Usul -e- Kafi. (11.) Ibid.(12.) Ibid.

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Are Shia Kafir?

We begin with the Name of Allaah

1. “Bad’ah” ALLAH tells a lie. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No.1, Page No. 148. A Shia doctrine.)

2. All Imams are equal in rank and status to Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s) (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 270)

3. There are seventeen thousand Ayah in real Qur’an. (Al Shafi, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 616)

4. Sahabah (R.H) became infidel by denying the divine right (Wilayat) of Hazrat Ali. First three caliph and other Sahabas became infidel by denying the divine right of (Wilayat) of Hazrat Ali. (Asool Kaafi, Page No. 420)

5. All the people rejected Islam after the death of the Prophet except three. Miqdad, Abu Zar and Salman Farsi. (Quran Majeed by Maqbool Hussain Dehlevi, Page No. 134)

6. “Difference between ALLAH and Ali”. (Jila-ul-Ayoun, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 66)

7. We are the eyes of the God in his creature and the final authority in all human beings. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 145)

8. No one possess complete knowledge of Holy Qur’an except Imams. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 228)

9. Hazrat Abu Bakr (r.a) could not recite Kalma at the time of his death. (Israr-e-Muhammad, Page No. 211)

10. When Our Qaim (12th Imam) gets up, Humira (Ayesha) will be raised from the dead so as to be whipped her due punishment, and so as to avenge the daughter of Muhammad (s.a.w.s), Fatima. (Al Shafi, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 108)

11. Ali is God. (Jila-ul-Ayoun, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 66)

12. The Hujjat (Ultimate proof) of God can not be established without Imam. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 177)

13. “Changes in Qur’an for Drinker Khulafa-e-Rashideen”. (Translation Of Quran Majeed by Maqbool Hussain Dehlevi, Page No. 479)

14. Shaitan was the first to sworn the oath of allegiance from Abu Bakr in the mosque. (Israr-e-Muhammad, Page No. 30)

15. “An accusation of poisoning to Prophet by Ayesha and Hafsa”. (Jila-ul-Ayoun, Page No. 118)

16. Imams are God. (Jila-ul-Ayoun, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 85)

17. Imam knows his hour of death and his death is in his control. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1,Page No. 258)

18. Pakistan is mentioned in the Original Holy Qur’an, present Qur’an is meaningless. (Hazaar Tumhari Das Hamari, Page No. 554)

19. It is infidelity (Kufr) to doubt about the infidelity (Kufr) of Hazrat Umar. (Jila-ul-Ayoun, Page No. 63)

21. Abdullah Ibn-e-Saba maintained the indispensability of Imamat and claimed that Ali was the true lord. (Anwaar-e-Naumania, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 234)

22. According to Shia’s nothing can remain hidden from the Imams, they have a complete knowledge of past, present and future. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 260)

23. Qur’an was ascended in four parts whereas present Qur’an is consist of three parts. (Shia Aur Tehreef-e-Quran, page No. 62)

24. Those who deny the first of Hazrat Ali Caliphate are infidels. (Anwaar-e-Naumania, Vol. No. 3, Page No. 264)

25. Ayesha was an infidel women. (Hayat-ul-Quloob, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 726)

26. We neither accept that God nor Prophet whose successor is Abu Bakr. (Anwaar-e-Naumania, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 278)

27. Imam posses more attribute than a Prophet posses. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 388)

28. The present Qur’an is abridged where as the Original Qur’an is kept by Imam Mehdi. (Hazaar Tumhari Das Hamari, Page No. 553)

29. Abu Bakr and Umar were more tyrant than Shaitan. (Haq-ul-Yaqeen, Page No. 509)

30. Imam Mehdi will punish Ayesha with strips. (Hayat-ul-Quloob, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 901)

31. “An acceptance of separate Kalma”. (Asool-e-Shariat Fee Aqaid-ul-Shia’t, Page No. 423)

32. To hide secret and to weep on the operations of Imam is Jihad. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 226)

33. Shaikheen (Abu Bakr & ‘Umar) (r.a) refused to accept the Qur’an which was compiled by Hazrat Ali (r.a). (Fasal-ul-Khitab, Page No. 64)

34. Hazrat Abu Bakr and Hazrat Umar among seven doors of the hell. (Haq-ul-Yaqeen, Page No. 500)

35. Ayesha and Hafsa were hypocrite and infidel women. (Hayat-ul-Quloob, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 900)

36. “An acceptance of alteration in the Kalma Tayyibah”. (Shia Mazhab Haq Hai, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 57)

37. Fourteen Imams of Shia’s (infallible), the masters of this Universe are desecration of all Prophets and Angels. (Jila-ul-Ayoun, Vol. 2, Page No. 29)

38. Qur’an was eaten by God. (Min Kitab-ul-Burhan Fee Tafseer-ul-Quran, Page No. 38)

39. Imam Mehdi will order, the digging out from grave, the dead bodies of Shaikheen, make them alive and will be punished. (Haq-ul-Yaqeen, Page No. 371)

40. “Ayesha was hypocrite”. (Hayat-ul-Quloob, Page No. 867)

41. To ask for help from Ali is not a polytheism but a way of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s)”. ( Hathi Kay Daant Khanay Kay Aur Dikhanay Kay Aur, Vol. No.2, Page No. 41)

42. Imam Mehdi will kill all the Sunni Scholars. (Haq-ul-Yaqeen, Page No.527)

43. The main compilers of Qur’an interpreted changed corrupted and perverted the Holy Qur’an. (Al-Ehtijaj, Page No. 257)

44. Abu Bakr, Umar, Usman and Muawiyah are like idols, they are worst of all the creatures of God. (Haq-ul-Yaqeen, Page No. 519)

45. Ayesha was charged of committing open vulgarity. (Qur’an Majeed by Maqbool Hussain Dehlevi, Page No. 840)

46. Kalma Tayyibah without Ali Wali ULLAH is false. (Shia Mazhab Haq Hai, Page No. 2)

47. Hazrat Abu Bakr and Hazrat Umar were the followers of Shaitan. (Quran Majeed by Maqbool Hussain Dehlevi, Page No. 674)

48. Ayesha was not an American or European lady. (Haqeeqat-e-Fiqah Hanfia Dar Jawab Haqeeqat-e-Fiqah Jaffria, Page No. 64)

49. When God becomes happy, He talks in Persian, when He becomes annoyed, talks in Arabic. (Tareekh-ul-Islam, Page No. 163)

50. In Holy Qur’an (Fahsha) refers to Abu Bakr, (Munkir) refers to Umar, and (Baghi) refers to Usman. (Quran Majeed by Maqbool Hussain Dehlevi, Page No. 551)

Now my dear Readers you all only decide what should be the label of such people who are still propagating their false beliefs.

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
O-kaaaay...

bro, if u know ur facts then u wud know that "usool-e-kaafi" is like bukhari to them...

I was, in my early days of islam, near to becoming a shia (eew! i know!) so alhumdulillaah i know my stuff...

Hence y i expose them...

Perseveranze

salam

i edit this because:

i dont understand, so many negative and so many positive information all over the net on this topic, i wish i knew the truth.

when i say im against them, i say based on what i read, then i read something else and say i wish i didnt think like that because its true, then i hear its not, so im confused. i think i wont comment.

Allah knows best. I really wish i understood really how this sufism works. so many negative rumours and positive details on this topic. too confusing.

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Sorry but this is just common sense stuff. Some of these beliefs go against the Quran and the Sunnah. I mean "all the Prophets are slaves except Muhammad(pbuh)"?????? What kind of teaching is this.

But yeah, I'm not here to judge, but I certain can tell with complete instinct between Shia beliefs and the Quran/Prophet(pbuh) Sunnah.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
I really don't see what is the point of posting this here - someone might stumble upon this and become confused not knowing that all this is false.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
When asked why he did nothing when a group followers started worshipping a golden calf, Harun (Aaron) replied to Musa (Moses) with this:
He said: O son of my mother! Clutch not my beard nor my head! I feared lest thou shouldst say: Thou hast caused division among the Children of Israel, and hast not waited for my word. (Surah 20 Verse 94)

Allah will judge us on the Day of Judgement. Until then, at least one lesson I have learnt from the Quran is that creating divisions amongst the believers is not a good thing to do. InshAllah, it will be something that I can avoid.

Assalam alaikum.