sorry for what happened in my country

ahmed3711

Am Egyptian 100% I saw the film & I didn't say a word
the only thing which made me angry from inside which is the response of some ignorant & idot ppl in Egypt & Libya
this 1000 or 10000 who went to the embassy made the 91 million in Egypt looks bad
also the problem in the image of Islam infront of the 6 billion person worldwide :(

by the name of every Egyptian we are sorry for what happened in our country :(

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Brother,

I can understand your feelings, nothing to worry non of us here will blame the entire Egyptian. There are black sheep in every community, unfortunately in our community too.

The movie is insulted entire Muslim community, of course I'm angry too. It was made by some idiots, by now we would be able to make a wild guess who they are. US govt can not take responsibility every wrong actions from those unscrupulous idiots.There is a saying in Manglish, "Do not just because you are irritated by a mosquito, you burn the mosquito net". There is nothing to justify to attack US missions and some people being killed.

But we have to watch out, killing US ambassador will come with a price. US and Israel will surely take advantage from our mistake and their media will play their game from now on.

Idris16

Apologise to Palestine instead for not helping them. The American ambassador was the enemy of Islam.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
We have to be sorry to only Allah.

Don't bother about what the world thinks about Muslims tomorrow if you do nothing also they will think bad of you and yes the protest went a little over board.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Apologizing for what? A real man doesn't apologize to enemies. We were born in an era of war against Islam. Either you defend your fellow brothers' actions or you grow curly sideburns and wear a yarmulka.

Jewish terrorists kill Palestinians, but they get away with it. Why? Because other Jews don't call them ignorant or idiots. They make up excuses and so should we.

This is what really happened: that American ambassador had a pistol and took the first shot. Whether its true or not, we're going to convince ourselves it happened. It's a Jewish strategy, and it works.

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah
by the name of every Egyptian we are sorry for what happened in our country :(

:salam2:

You could put a positive spin on it: Unlike others, Muslims love their Messengers so much that they march in unison by the thousands to defend the honor of the names of their Prophets (peace be upon them all).

strive-may-i

Walaikum Ssalaam warahmathullaahi wabarakaatuh,

Appears the prime minister made a statement, but the world is interested in hearing those words from president! Who sent the mob, is that a bad question to chase?

Another country officially had threatened to storm an embassy [Ethiopian], very recently.
In short, all are symptoms. The focus is shifted from root causes. Root cause is political motivated and is covered, cloaked as ever... Only Allah saves humanity.

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

Well It wasnt your fault :)

And why are people blaming Jews ? Theres no proof that a Jew was a backer on the film.Theres more hard evidence that the backer was a Christian than a Jew

Islam!!yay

Apologise to Palestine instead for not helping them. The American ambassador was the enemy of Islam.

How Do you know that ? How do you know he didnt embrace Islam secretly ? May Allah SWT Forgive you for blurring out such ignorant comment!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Akh, he was an ambassador. I think we know what's the status of an ambassador in a Muslim state. Ask yourself, what would the prophet:saw: do if the American was the ambassador of Medina during his time.

Muslim or not, he wasn't the one filming or distributing that filth. Not to mention he was in a Muslim state. The state is responsible for his life and safety. We do know that Muslims were going to take revenge from the king who insulted the Prophet's ambassador when he took the Prophet's:saw: letter to him. This guy got killed! I don't see a reason to think it's alright.

Idris16

How Do you know that ? How do you know he didnt embrace Islam secretly ? May Allah SWT Forgive you for blurring out such ignorant comment!
I judge upon the dhaahir (apparent), may Allah take away irja from us.

We need to learn mas'alah iman.

ahmed3711

Thanks brother for saying so but don't worry am a normal Muslim & i write what i feel thats it.

Walaikum Ssalaam warahmathullaahi wabarakaatuh,

Appears the prime minister made a statement, but the world is interested in hearing those words from president! Who sent the mob, is that a bad question to chase?

strive-may-i

Assalaamu Alaikum,

You are way better, you apologized on behalf of rest !

I guess I should clear up a bit. My concern is has diplomacy hit a new low (Uk threatened, In Libya they did!). Knowing root causes gives clarity, that always helps, hence was curious to know if someone chased, would they know who sent the mob. But thinking about it, appears there isn't an easier answer.

Keep contributing. May Allah bless you... Ameen

Shak78

How do you know the Ambassador was an enemy of Islam? Why because he was American, is that all? You don't know what kind of relationship he had with Allah. He certainly didn't deserve to die for something he didn't have any part in.

strive-may-i

Assalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Akh, he was an ambassador. I think we know what's the status of an ambassador in a Muslim state. Ask yourself, what would the prophet:saw: do if the American was the ambassador of Medina during his time.

Muslim or not, he wasn't the one filming or distributing that filth. Not to mention he was in a Muslim state. The state is responsible for his life and safety. We do know that Muslims were going to take revenge from the king who insulted the Prophet's ambassador when he took the Prophet's:saw: letter to him. This guy got killed! I don't see a reason to think it's alright.
Assalaamu Alaikum,

Okay I have read from around the world. The headlines are different.

While in some countries the headline reads
-- "American Ambassador killed."

The headline in other countries reads
-- 'American Ambassador (Diplomat leader)killed, Libyan leaders Apologised'
........ Libya cowardly criminal act etc

While in another reads
-- " ****** vows to "

Again the media, dont call it western eastern southern northern, its Human Media, feeding the human masses .... Responsibility is in owning it, fixing the problem. Everything else is irresponsibility.

To be and To be not divided, thats the challenge for human race.

See this:
A lonely human on the street. How many are willing to join hands?
120913123456-libya-ud-01-custom-2.jpg

Be the leader.....
(He needs help in presenting and practicing his sincere message )
OR
Follow this one atleast....

Peace.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Assalaamu Alaikum,

Okay I have read from around the world. The headlines are different.

While in some countries the headline reads
-- "American Ambassador killed."

The headline in other countries reads
-- 'American Ambassador (Diplomat leader)killed, Libyan leaders Apologised'
........ Libya cowardly criminal act etc

While in another reads
-- " ****** vows to "

Again the media, dont call it western eastern southern northern, its Human Media, feeding the human masses .... Responsibility is in owning it, fixing the problem. Everything else is irresponsibility.

To be and To be not divided, thats the challenge for human race.

See this:
A lonely human on the street. How many are willing to join hands?
View attachment 9205

Be the leader.....
(He needs help in presenting and practicing his sincere message )
OR
Follow this one atleast....

Peace.

Well put, brother. You're very much correct.