SubanAllah!!!

Oem Soufiane

I'm sorry mabsoot, I just woke up realising I let my emotions take over when I posted the above last night.

I've read so many articles and saw multiple movies about the scholars of today not being honest about political issues. Ofcourse I don't take fataawa from a non-scholar, I think I said it was ''an interesting comment''

I wanted your(forumites) view on it, I now know your view, but I thought I could discuss these issues openly so we can get some clearance(?) It hurt me to find you angry about it or angry at me actually.

Well since I 'attacked' you openly, I want to apologise to you openly inshaAllah.

assalamu aleikum

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Salaam,

Well I missed you a whole lot. Please stay on. Sister, there are many young people on this forum. Please stay on...I loved debating with you..I love your sense of humor..and I loved teasing you about the Canadian misuse of the English language..

my love,
your aapa

I'm sorry sister, are you looking down at "young people"? Whether the comment is coming from young or the old folks is doesn't really matter the most important is we share and we correct each other if anything was said wrongly. Anyone, I'm not young age category but I still feel young people must be given a chance to speak up their mind. I urge some of sisters and brothers do not be childish. Just tell what went wrong, we all shall amend the errors. Pls accept my sincere apology if I offended you.

a_stranger

I used to be a daily member of this forum, back in the day when learning and appreciating eachother was a good thing. I left 7 months ago because the things people were saying were steering more and more towards jihad towards every non Muslim. FYI this is not the way to give people dawa. I came back to see if anything had changed....well it hasn't, in fact it;s gotten worse and I feel so sorry for the new people who actually think this site is Islamic. I can't imagine a person coming here and converting to Islam after reading what is posted here. The one thing I am glad to see is how less active this forum has gotten, just goes to show you, you can't brainwash everyone

Dear sister please don`t leave , we love you for the sake of Allah swt.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
I'm sorry mabsoot, I just woke up realising I let my emotions take over when I posted the above last night.

I've read so many articles and saw multiple movies about the scholars of today not being honest about political issues. Ofcourse I don't take fataawa from a non-scholar, I think I said it was ''an interesting comment''

I wanted your(forumites) view on it, I now know your view, but I thought I could discuss these issues openly so we can get some clearance(?) It hurt me to find you angry about it or angry at me actually.

Well since I 'attacked' you openly, I want to apologise to you openly inshaAllah.

assalamu aleikum

:wasalam:

Its OK sister, those videos and articles etc, just increase the fitnah and make things difficult for Muslims. They are untrue and they do not present true facts. For example, there are videos of Muhaisini making dua, and then it says he was arrested etc, which is not true..

I am not angry with you, but feel sad that we are at stage where people can agree to those things.

Jihad is a beautiful and perfect thing when it is done in accordance with Quran and Sunnah. - What that man in the article wants us to do, has nothing to do with jihad, that is all. He tries to explain it using people's emotions and helplessness, telling them it is Ok to attack in any city in the entire world. It was devoid of ayah from Quran and Hadith of the Prophet :saw: and even if it had, then surely those should be explained with the explanation of the Salaf Salih.

Again, it is dangerous opinion that puts lives at risk, both Muslim and non-Muslim. It achieves nothing.

It is not something the Sahaba or any of the early Muslims did. It is wrong for so many reasons in Shariah. There so many issues for Muslims too who live in those countries and places.

wasalam

Sophie1

I used to be a daily member of this forum, back in the day when learning and appreciating eachother was a good thing. I left 7 months ago because the things people were saying were steering more and more towards jihad towards every non Muslim. FYI this is not the way to give people dawa. I came back to see if anything had changed....well it hasn't, in fact it;s gotten worse and I feel so sorry for the new people who actually think this site is Islamic. I can't imagine a person coming here and converting to Islam after reading what is posted here. The one thing I am glad to see is how less active this forum has gotten, just goes to show you, you can't brainwash everyone

Errr....im like confused.com! i mean i have noticed nothing wrong with this site! infact i LOVE this site!!! its soooo helpful! opens up your mind and understanding of islam...it a way of gaining knowledge!

im really sorri sis if u think that wayy! i dont see this site as being biased or discriminative in any way....this site welcomes muslims AND nonmuslims with open arms!!! it teaches you the truth and the right way!!

its only been a couple of months i have been here and guess wot?....i love it!
at first i thought yeah u know im gn a be joining it but would it be enough to motivate me all the time! and the answer is that yep it is!

anyway....i hope u've had a good look around the site coz there is nothing on the site i would consider to be 'brain washing...'....na eh!
every1 has a free speech! every1 shares their view...and then there is advise given and information from the quran and sunnah....

anyway i hope you change ur views soon....

hope all brothers and sisters are in good health! ameen

allah hafiz;

your sister!

Sophie1

assalamu alaykum

- Anyway, this website is actually incomplete. It is only 10% of what I actually want to make, inshaAllah we are working on making the rest of the 90%. So, make dua that we can make it a lot better. If people can assist in any way, please do.

bring it on! lol
inshallah!