The Obligation of Reciting Al Faatihah Behind the Imaam

Status
Not open for further replies.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
JAZAK ALLAHU KHAIR DEAR BROTHER,

MA'SALAM

Quite saddening to see how far you can go to defend someone even if he is wrong.

He claims that he doesn't blind follow, yet he copied and pasted from a website trusting it without even verifying who he took that knowledge from. And he completely blind followed a sufi website when he does not even have the ability to look into the chains of narration.

He quoted the so-called authenticity of the narration from an extreme soofi website (Naqshbandis) to prove his point. This is what happens when you become blind due to ignorance, that people can go as far as defending a fabricated narration to be authentic.

He said hadeeth Mash-hoor yet did not quote any muhaddith. This is what happens when you take google as your shaykh and reference, and you turn away from the people of knowledge.

Well done hammy, for blind following an extremely deviant group (i.e. the Naqshbandi soofis). You might as well start dancing with them and worshipping graves.

Aziboy

Banned
Quite saddening to see how far you can go to defend someone even if he is wrong.

He claims that he doesn't blind follow, yet he copied and pasted from a website trusting it without even verifying who he took that knowledge from. And he completely blind followed a sufi website when he does not even have the ability to look into the chains of narration.

He quoted the so-called authenticity of the narration from an extreme soofi website (Naqshbandis) to prove his point. This is what happens when you become blind due to ignorance, that people can go as far as defending a fabricated narration to be authentic.

He said hadeeth Mash-hoor yet did not quote any muhaddith. This is what happens when you take google as your shaykh and reference, and you turn away from the people of knowledge.

Well done hammy, for blind following an extremely deviant group (i.e. the Naqshbandi soofis). You might as well start dancing with them and worshipping graves.

ALRITE ALRITE,

JAZAK ALLAHU KHAIR BROTHER THARIQ

Hammy

Banned
Brother, I really don't want to participate in this thread but its getting too much now:

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/13637/china

Have you copy- pasted this text from here?:
http://www.sunnah.org/sources/hadith_utlub_ilm.htm

IF yes then, Sunnah.org has nothing to do with sunnah, its all sufism.

[yt]ywFVE_AFsFM[/yt]​

JazakAllah Khairan Borther My SINCERE APLOGIIES TO BROTHERS AND SISTERS OUT HERE... no brother i had this hadith and ref i dint get from this site but i had this someone gave me this and i never knew this is of Sufis.... I am really feeling very pity that i got some ref from a SUFI... and that too Naqshbandis... i hate them.... I am really sorry however we should not overshadow the fact that we have to seek knowledge.. and this also doesnt means that someone got the upper hand and he shall slip away with this... we have to seek knowldge, not BLIND FOLLOWING and The Aya "When is Qur'an is recited keep quite" was not came for Salaah...

Accept my Apologies... May Allah Forgive me...

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
we have to seek knowldge, not BLIND FOLLOWING and The Aya "When is Qur'an is recited keep quite" was not came for Salaah...

It sounds very hypocritical for you to say that we should not blind follow, when you were the one blind following un-known sources and extreme soofis. Now you are playing the apology card and the "I am innocent" game to have your neck saved. And how mighty is Allaah that he exposes such people like yourself and your intent- praise be to Allaah!

Whether you took the narration from 'someone' or the soofi website, it is enough to say that you lied and this is what the salaf used to say about the person who used to narrate everything he hears (without verifying):

كفى بالمرء كذباً أن يُحدث بكل ما سمع
"It is enough of a lie for a person, that he narrates everything that he hears"

You were ready to defend this fabricated narration, yet you are here trying to talk about the words of Allaah. You need to know your place as a layman and humble yourself.

You were running away from blind following, only to end up blind following shaykh Google and shaykh Google let you down miserably. Yes we have to seek knowledge, but not from google- rather from the people of knowledge. Those people who have carried the great responsibility of knowledge on their shoulders.

Clearly you have let your ego come into play, although you (ironically) been accusing me of having a lot of ego. Due to your ego, you have gone very very far trying to prove you are right. This is what happens when you let your emotions make islamic rulings. You really desired to become a 'hero' by putting me down because you thought I am trying to become a hero (Oh how you love to judge people)... how sad you lost your respect : -) Your only friend, Azimax, who was supporting you all the way- turned his back on you.

Even if I prove you wrong, you will not admit it just like when I proved to you that you quoted a fabricated narration and you did not admit it and said: "HAHAHAHAHA.. EXPECTED FORM A MUQALLID...!!!". At least I blind follow scholars of the sunnah and those who follow the salaf unlike following some deviated website and unknown people.

Hammy

Banned
It sounds very hypocritical for you to say that we should not blind follow, when you were the one blind following un-known sources and extreme soofis. Now you are playing the apology card and the "I am innocent" game to have your neck saved. And how mighty is Allaah that he exposes such people like yourself and your intent- praise be to Allaah!

Whether you took the narration from 'someone' or the soofi website, it is enough to say that you lied and this is what the salaf used to say about the person who used to narrate everything he hears (without verifying):

كفى بالمرء كذباً أن يُحدث بكل ما سمع
"It is enough of a lie for a person, that he narrates everything that he hears"

You were ready to defend this fabricated narration, yet you are here trying to talk about the words of Allaah. You need to know your place as a layman and humble yourself.

You were running away from blind following, only to end up blind following shaykh Google and shaykh Google let you down miserably. Yes we have to seek knowledge, but not from google- rather from the people of knowledge. Those people who have carried the great responsibility of knowledge on their shoulders.

Clearly you have let your ego come into play, although you (ironically) been accusing me of having a lot of ego. Due to your ego, you have gone very very far trying to prove you are right. This is what happens when you let your emotions make islamic rulings. You really desired to become a 'hero' by putting me down because you thought I am trying to become a hero (Oh how you love to judge people)... how sad you lost your respect : -) Your only friend, Azimax, who was supporting you all the way- turned his back on you.

Even if I prove you wrong, you will not admit it just like when I proved to you that you quoted a fabricated narration and you did not admit it and said: "HAHAHAHAHA.. EXPECTED FORM A MUQALLID...!!!". At least I blind follow scholars of the sunnah and those who follow the salaf unlike following some deviated website and unknown people.

look at this wierdo kiddo rejoiced like someone has given him his favourite lollypop... Hypocritical sounds like changing statements from group of people to group of scholars, also taking the example of Prophet Moosa (as) which was irrelevant to the topic... unfortunately, you got succedeed in change of topic while my refutations got lost somewhere above for the main focus... atleast i apologised for my mistake unlike you changing statements and coming up with deceptive and confusing posts...

You never proved me wrong brother instead i caught you up with your mistakes and then you started switching and act like a straw man argument by calling others for your rescue to change the topic to something else... and by the way, i never said "i am innocent", had i?? i never focused on that Hadith instead i said for the sake of argument we can take it as "weak", but seeking knowledge is what i meant for but you were looking for faults... and i don't mind that if i lost respect cuz all power and honour belongs to Allah (swt).....

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
look at this wierdo kiddo rejoiced like someone has given him his favourite lollypop... Hypocritical sounds like changing statements from group of people to group of scholars, also taking the example of Prophet Moosa (as) which was irrelevant to the topic... unfortunately, you got succedeed in change of topic while my refutations got lost somewhere above for the main focus... atleast i apologised for my mistake unlike you changing statements and coming up with deceptive and confusing posts...

You never proved me wrong brother instead i caught you up with your mistakes and then you started switching and act like a straw man argument by calling others for your rescue to change the topic to something else... and by the way, i never said "i am innocent", had i?? i never focused on that Hadith instead i said for the sake of argument we can take it as "weak", but seeking knowledge is what i meant for but you were looking for faults... and i don't mind that if i lost respect cuz all power and honour belongs to Allah (swt).....
'weirdo kiddo' - seriously, I estimate that's a comment of a 12-13 year old, you've demonstrated in more than one post that you are clearly incapable to involving yourself in a mature, sensible and worthwhile discussion, it's a real shame you insist on showing yourself up in this way constantly by replying to this thread.

An apology for a mistake comes with certain requirements - if that apology is indeed a true apology a person subsequently tries to moderate their own behaviour in order that they do not behave in such a way that would warrant yet another apology. An apology is not a justification for future rudeness and bad behaviour, yet this is what you seem to think.

It's truly regrettable that we have fitna of this nature in our Ummah today, this issue of self appointed scholarship jeopardises our strong scholarly tradition and dilutes the worth of our `Ulemaa, if we but knew the damage we were doing to ourselves.

I would have liked to keep this thread open, in fact I think it has resulted in many beneficial posts, however what we will not tolerate here on TTI, is personal insults and immature rude behaviour from members to other members.

I regret that I am closing this thread, but this is my reflex action having read some of the alarming comments I was previously unaware of. No Muslim should have to tolerate personal insults and I'm throughly disappointed.

Thread Closed.

Wa-alaykum assalam wa rahmatullaah.

Status
Not open for further replies.