The Perfect Believer

halah

:salam2: :hijabi:
For any muslim has been tested by any calamity,harshness or any sort of tribulations,please try to read below.

Imam ul Jawzee said about the perfect believer:

The believer is not one who performs the ordained religious duties superficially and avoids what is forbidden only, but he is one whose faith is absolute, with no objection whatsoever arising in his heart and no obsession dwelling in his soul. The more hardships he faces, the more his faith grows and the more his submission strengthens.

He could pray and not see a trace of an answer to his prayers, yet he does not change because he knows that he is owned by One who deals with him in whatever way He chooses. For if an objection was to arise in his heart, he then forsakes the role of the slave and takes on the role of a protester such as that of Iblees (the devil).

A strong faith unveils itself in strong hardships.

A believer sees in Yahya, son of Zakariyya, a fine example. He was killed by a tyrant who confronted him, yet He (subhanahu wa ta`ala), who made him a prophet, did not intervene nor defend him.

Similarly all the tyranny that befell the prophets and the believers was not held back from them. If one goes to think that Divinity cannot answer for them then one is an unbeliever. However if one believes that Divinity can answer for them but chooses not to, and that God (subhanahu wa ta`ala) can make the believers go hungry while infidels are full and inflict the believers with sickness and grant the infidels health, then one is only left with submission to the Owner even when tormented or scorched.

Jacob cried for eighty years when Joseph son of Jacob (peace be upon him) was gone, he never gave up; all he said when his other son was gone too is “May God bring all of them back to me”.

Moses (peace be upon him) prayed against Pharaoh, who killed children and crucified magicians and cut their hands, for 40 years before he was answered.

In such submission the intense of one’s strong faith is manifested not in mere rak`at (bowings in prayer).

So many of those who glorify Qadar were afflicted with tribulations and this did not increase them except in submission and pleasure (with their Lord), and there lies an explanation of the meaning of His words, "Allah is pleased with them" (Qur'an, 5:119 and elsewhere).

Al-Hasan Al-Basree said: people are the same in health but when hardship befalls they show distinction.

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
:salam2:

I thank you very much, May Allah reward you sister, I feel the article you wrote was meant for me, Allahu Akbar. My son has lost an eye I feel deep pain, but I believe Allah's qadr, (qadrul Allahul masha fa3al) Pray for me InshaAllah May Allah give us all sabr we need to go on. :tti_sister:

Libinette

Umm Zubayr

I thank you very much, May Allah reward you sister, I feel the article you wrote was meant for me, Allahu Akbar. My son has lost an eye I feel deep pain, but I believe Allah's qadr, (qadrul Allahul masha fa3al) Pray for me InshaAllah May Allah give us all sabr we need to go on. :tti_sister:

Sister Sulikha, subhanallah i share your pain, inshallah stand firm and place trust in Allah swt...
May God bless you & your family with goodness in this life and the hereafter.

Take care:hearts:

Muslim Brother1

Salam Alykom Wa Rahmatoh Allahi Wa Barakatoh

Jazak Allah khair sister for this post. I feel this message was direct to me, I have learnt a lot from it. Sister Sulikha may Allah taa'la put you and your son under his shade for your patience amiin ya rub.

How can we increase our iman?.....

wa salam alykom wa rahmatoh allahi wa barakatoh...

halah

May Allah make all sisters and brothers overcome any difficulties they are going through(Ameen).

Aliyah206

mashallah..tabarakALLAH..may ALlah bless you with one of the biggest RIVER in jannah..keep sharing the knowladge inshallah we'll beneifit...peace and blessing be upon ya all

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam Sister,

This is the post that helps all Muslims. Yes, we will remain united. The individual tribulations we undergo are nothing but thorns that make the fragrance of the Rose ( Islam ) sweeter.
Allah, I thank you, Alhumdullilah that You , My Lord, My Creator, My Owner, think I am worthy of Your Love. Each burden you place upon me increases my faith and utlimately makes me depend on you. Each moment when I am in the well of darkness Allah you give me hope by giving me Muslims in my life...brothers and sisters who hold my hand in this life..may I learn to serve you as did our beloved Prophet (swas)

farhopes

No God but Allah
Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah for the greatest grace of being Muslim.

Our faith is the wonderful energy that enables us to accept Allah's tribulations with patience and content heart.

This worldly life is not our goal; it's just a big test.

Oh my Lord, I beg you to strengthen all Your servants and grant them with your help. Ameen

Jazaki Allah khair dear sister Halah. That's exactly what we all need.:mashallah:

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah

may Allah reward you sister libin, and Muslim brother and all May Allah answer our :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

halah

:tti_sister: Alhamdulillah ,May Allah benefit of this post and May allah reward all the sisters and brothers for these kind words.
I pray Allah(SWT) to make us all better believers.:tti_sister:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR for providing us with healing through your words..:)

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts: