True story of Allah's favor

DanyalSAC

Asalaamu alaikum

This story was related to me by a brother at my masjid who actually knows the brother involved.

He told me knew a young man who was dating a young lady. They were very much in love with each other, but when the man learned about Islam and took shahadah he had to break the relationship, as it was haram. She said she understood and with a broken heart she left him.

About eight months later someone suggested a wife to him. The woman in question was a pious convert who wore niqaab and worked with children in the masjid school's library. This sounded good to the brother so he agreed to meet. They met in the presence of the masjid's imam as he was her wali... turned out she was his ex girlfriend from 8 months before. She converted after he did. So he ended up marrying the love of his life & now their relationship is halal.

I got weepy when I heard this story.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu allaicum

Mashallah, very beautiful, truthfull story. It has made me think deeply SubhanAllah,becuase it is remainder for all of us that everything happens how Allah wills,and if we turn to Allah and leave haram, Allah will give us always better.

It has been nearted that Allah subhan we teala said once to Dawud s.a.w.s: "You wish one, and I wish something else,and on the end it happens how I wish. When you submit to My will, I will give you what you wish., but if you do not submit to My will, you will get suffer for what you wish, and again it will be how I wish". SubhanAlllah. :tti_sister:

May Allah bless you dear brother for sharing with us,

:wasalam:

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Asalaamu alaikum

This story was related to me by a brother at my masjid who actually knows the brother involved.

He told me knew a young man who was dating a young lady. They were very much in love with each other, but when the man learned about Islam and took shahadah he had to break the relationship, as it was haram. She said she understood and with a broken heart she left him.

About eight months later someone suggested a wife to him. The woman in question was a pious convert who wore niqaab and worked with children in the masjid school's library. This sounded good to the brother so he agreed to meet. They met in the presence of the masjid's imam as he was her wali... turned out she was his ex girlfriend from 8 months before. She converted after he did. So he ended up marrying the love of his life & now their relationship is halal.

JazakALLAH khayran a lot brother D I got a answer for my thought from this story now. I really felt delighted reading it.

AnnaKanadeeyah

Salaam Alaikum -

This is touching. I'm reminded a little of my own story. My husband and I became Muslims after we were married and I thank Allah every day that He brought us into Islam at the same time.

That doesn't compare to the joy these two must have felt, though, recognizing each other after eight months! Sweet story.

hana*

thats such a beautiful and inspiring story, jazakAllahu khairan. it must have been so hard to give up something he really loved for the sake of Allah, but his love for Allah was greater. thus Allah compensated him her in the Halal manner.

Manaal_e_Afghan

Wa alaikum as Salam wr wb

Ma sha Allah
Allah swt is so Merciful.
JazakAllahu Khair brother for sharing this with us.
plz Can i forward this to my friends?

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:ma: It's indeed a beautiful story. Jazak Allahu khayra for sharing brother.

wasalam

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
AWWWWWwwwwww!!!!! SubhanAllah!!
They're sooo lucky! may Allah SWT Always keep them haPPy!
JazakAllah for sharing this brother.

mabera

maa shaAllah

Jazakallahu bil khair for sharing, its really touching. May Allah S.W.A unite among them and bless them and may He provide us with pious wives and husbands, for those that are married among us may He bless their marriage and join all of us in Jannah til firdaus

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum

Allah guides whom He wants

May Allah protect their eeman and bless their marriage.
Jazak ALlah khair for sharing the story
wassalamu alaikum

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Asalaamu alaikum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Thank you for sharing this brother.
:tti_sister:~May Allah swt reward you~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Not fair...I wanted to rant and rave and get all political and I come across this;

and you have me with tears rolling down my face..How loving is Allah subhana talla.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

Allaahu akbar <3 subhanaka ya Ilahi....Allaah is the most kind.....this story is such an amazing story and what makes it even perfect is....it's NOT a fairy tale:D
alhamdulillaah, I can just imagine how blessed they felt! alhamdulillaah.

May Allaah make their marriage successful, guide them always, and bless their soul.ameen

jazakaAllaah khair for sharing this...It gives hope to many people out there thinking about what Allaah has in store for them.

Alhamdulillaah:D