TTI Cook Off

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum

one of my brother is just back from Qatar fro visit us, where I used to live once.
anyways, when i told him about Hummus, he told me : if you have told me, I'd bring hummus for you. I asked him: and how that is possible? He gave me the good news: you can have Hummus canned now alhamdu li Allah. though the Hummus may differ in taste a bit,not like we have to had in the eguptian restaurant, but you are getting it almost in pure state and almost the same taste. he has told me that next time he surely gonna bring a lot for me inshaa'Allah.

I love hummus, its really tastes great.

Jazak ALlah kahir
wasslam alaikum

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam again

this forum is making me crazy.........everyday whenever I see a new dish I surely imagine myself wearing a chef cap with knife and fry-pan......lolz.

Alhamdu li Allah, I'm very good in Kebab, shik-kebab...i hope everyone understand this.
whenever there is an occasion like: Eid, last days of Exam, or may be no occasion, we frnd use to arrange a Kebab party nothing just Kebab, bread pita or nun, coke or pepsi etc.

I'll inshaa'Allah upload the kebab recipe, i know that will be usual one, yet I'll upload with photo graph.....coz everyone is uploading delicios dishes with photo......and thats making me screwed uo and the is waking up my inner-chef.,,, he he

wassalam

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatu-llahi wa barakatuhu

I hope that all of my respected brothers and sisters are at the best state of Eeman and health….inshaa’Allah

Today I had decided not to sleep at the night. As because I have ran a lot today, there were guests in our house and moreover I’ve taken my pills….So I was afraid that I might not be able to wake up at the Fajr. So when it was 2am I was looking something to eat…and I decided to make a new type of Kebab, easy and fast…as I was hungry.
So here is the recipe:

KEBAB COME FRIED CHICKEN

Ingredients:

01. Chicken Whole leg/breast (you can take 1/4th or 1/8th )
02. Garlic and Ginger paste
03. Red chili powder(a bit more to get it hot and spicy and a reddish color )
04. Turmeric powder (a little bit)
05. Salt

How to prepare:

01. First of all take fork and perforate the chicken to a level so that it becomes a little soft. It is for: the salt and the spices to get into the meat quickly.
02. Then mix the all ingredients and leave it for 5-10mins.
03. Fry it deeply in oil. (if you want to have it done quickly, then push the meat with spatula in the wall of pan and old it until it becomes soft and brown in color)
04. That’s all

It will taste like Kebab and also as normal chicken fry. But it is so easy and quick. It is for those who are busy with studies and not enough time to make dishes. Also for mothers when their son/daughter wants a quick fried dish. It tastes delicious but don’t put in daily meals as it is needed to fried deep in oil. But if you have got Kebab stove then go for it.

It’s a very ordinary and funny dish. But it is so quick and tasty, time saving also.....aaa..money saving dish also... he he

Inshaa’Allah you will find it tasty and helpful.

JazakAllahu khai
Wassalamu alaikum wa rahmatu-llah

xAllahKnowsBestx

^What's pilau? I've heard of it a lot but I don't know what it is.. :D

I'm making Date Cake today.. I might just upload a picture and the recipe *if* it turns out fine. ;)

Kakorot

Pilau/fulaw

56d47b1a.jpg

Ingredients:

1 and a half tablespoon of ghee
1 medium sized onion shopped
2 teaspoon of garlic and ginger paste
Salt
Turmeric powder (half teaspoon)
1 cinnamon stick
3-4 cardamom pods
4 peppercorns
1 bay leaf
Basmati rice
Frozen vegetables (about a handful)
Hot kettle water

On a heated pot add ghee, then the onions. When that's slightly brown add garlic and ginger paste, salt and turmeric powder and mix. Then add the cinnamon stick, cardamom pods, peppercorns and bay leaf. Wash the rice, rinse the water and add it to the pot. Mix thoroughly and add the hot kettle water and vegetables and mix. Put on high heat and once the pot starts bubbling, put it on low/slow fire and cover. InshaAllaah it should take around 15-20 minutes to cook.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
As salam 'alaykum warahamtu-llahi w abarakatuhu

subhan Allah, after a long time i'm here.

once we had a very good time with food, hamdu li Allah

at that time i didnt use to cook a lot, but now it has become a daily job for now :)

hamdu li Allah.

I'd like to share one recipe today. which i take almost everyday whether there is rice or sandwiches or whatever, except the sweet, he he

I don't know what should I call it, may be something like Raita.

However,

here it Goes:

Ingredients:

01.Yogurt 500gm
02. Salt
03. Black Pepper Powder
04. 5-6 cloves of Garlic.
05. Cucumber, one big in size.

however, if you just want to use it more easily, avoid cucumber.

Procedure:

01. take a bowl and put yogurt
02. add salt to taste and black pepper
03. crush garlic with garlic crusher and add to mix

so you can now use it in sandwiched, or even with fried rice or beside bread items to eat with gravy items, keep it in covered box for repeated eating.

04. you can slice cucumber and cut into small small pieces and add into the mixture.
but for cucumber, it can give rise to watery texture, so better consume immediately in one meal.

but if you dont mix cucumber, you can keep it for 2 days or more even and use repeatedly in diff meals.

hope it is an easy one.

have nice taste

wassalam

lovefordeen

As salam 'alaykum warahamtu-llahi w abarakatuhu

subhan Allah, after a long time i'm here.

once we had a very good time with food, hamdu li Allah

at that time i didnt use to cook a lot, but now it has become a daily job for now :)

hamdu li Allah.

I'd like to share one recipe today. which i take almost everyday whether there is rice or sandwiches or whatever, except the sweet, he he

I don't know what should I call it, may be something like Raita.

However,

here it Goes:

Ingredients:

01.Yogurt 500gm
02. Salt
03. Black Pepper Powder
04. 5-6 cloves of Garlic.
05. Cucumber, one big in size.

however, if you just want to use it more easily, avoid cucumber.

Procedure:

01. take a bowl and put yogurt
02. add salt to taste and black pepper
03. crush garlic with garlic crusher and add to mix

so you can now use it in sandwiched, or even with fried rice or beside bread items to eat with gravy items, keep it in covered box for repeated eating.

04. you can slice cucumber and cut into small small pieces and add into the mixture.
but for cucumber, it can give rise to watery texture, so better consume immediately in one meal.

but if you dont mix cucumber, you can keep it for 2 days or more even and use repeatedly in diff meals.

hope it is an easy one.

have nice taste

wassalam

assalaamu alaikum

jazakAllah khairan for the recipies...

i just love hyderabadi biryani...it's so yummy...brother,we canned hummus here now alhamdulilah...i don;t know how it was in the past...and hummus is available in almost all middle eastern restaurants here..qatar has some good turkish resaurants now alhamdulilah..the food is just great and not very expensive masha'Allah..

i just love raitha...we usually eat it with biryani and ghee rice...raitha tases good with kabsa and majbus too..in the tradiditonal malabari way,we make it by just missing yogurt,cut chillis,sliced onions and salt...but it's made in other cultures by mixing yougurt,cut onions,cucumber, coriander leaves and salt to taste(minus the chillies)...that is,by adding yogurt,cut onions,salt,cucmber and a little corainder leaves...it tastes yummy when refrigerated...o think of all the bessings that Allah has given us...alhamdulilah

assalaamu alaikum

saifkhan

abd-Allah
assalaamu alaikum

jazakAllah khairan for the recipies...

i just love hyderabadi biryani...it's so yummy...brother,we canned hummus here now alhamdulilah...i don;t know how it was in the past...and hummus is available in almost all middle eastern restaurants here..qatar has some good turkish resaurants now alhamdulilah..the food is just great and not very expensive masha'Allah..

i just love raitha...we usually eat it with biryani and ghee rice...raitha tases good with kabsa and majbus too..in the tradiditonal malabari way,we make it by just missing yogurt,cut chillis,sliced onions and salt...but it's made in other cultures by mixing yougurt,cut onions,cucumber, coriander leaves and salt to taste(minus the chillies)...that is,by adding yogurt,cut onions,salt,cucmber and a little corainder leaves...it tastes yummy when refrigerated...o think of all the bessings that Allah has given us...alhamdulilah

assalaamu alaikum

wa 'alaykum salam

subhanAllah, being in a European country far from the Middle Eastern country, I can have hummus here, and not very expensive, aaaa not that delicious in taste like we can have in the restaurant, but you can meet your desire to let your tongue touch the taste of the crushed and oiled chickpeas :p

Yes sister, the raita can be made in different ways, I think the main ingredient is yogurt and any spices like either red chili ground or black pepper powder etc.

however, in anyways, it is very delicious to have with traditional foods like,biriyani, pilao, or even sandwich i mentioned :)

barakAllahu feekum for the reply

wassalam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

2jfzp5y.jpg

9fme61.jpg

25z5vg3.jpg

Strudel

Ingredients:

-half cup of milk

-half cup of oil

-2 eggs

-half cup of shugar

-baking powder

-and use a flower approximatelly how much is neaded to make a mixture for cake

When the mixture for the cake is well raised, make 2 or 3 balls of it, which will be after unwraped like it is shown on the photos. Crusts for the cake should be approximently thickness of pizza by its shape and size.After you have unwraped crusts, fulfill it with jeam or chocolate cream,and cover it with nougat cutted on litlle pieces (i.g. like is shown on photos). Crusts wrap in roll,and they are ready to be baked now in the oven.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
^ :O Yummyy!! I want some.. :D :D

:salam2:

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister. Alhadmulilah that you like it. :SMILY252:

Yes, it is very delicious cake dear sister and whoever try it it sais the same MashAllah.

And Inshallah it is very easy to make with help of Allah.

May Allah bless you. Ameen.

:wasalam:

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Talawa Ghost

Tala huwa Gosht (fried meat)

One of my favorite spicy recipes

DSC01gosht.png

Ingredients:

Lamb meat(with or without bone, preferably leg with bone) – 500 gms
Onion – 150 gms, roughly chopped
Red chilli powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1 1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1 1/2 tbsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Roasted Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
Lemon juice – 1-2 tsp (optional)

Method:

In a pressure cooker, add all the above ingredients except coriander powder and lemon juice and pour 1 cup water. Mix well and pressure cook until the meat is tender. Once done, add coriander powder, keep stirring and let it cook uncovered at medium high until there is no moisture left and the masala clings to the meat. Pour in lemon juice and serve warm along with roti or rice.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Chocolate coconut balls

x1equf.jpg

f00kg2.jpg

1432ek1.jpg

Ingredients

2 packet (400g) of milk arrowroot biscuits
1/3 cup (40g) of cocoa powder or melted chocolate
100 g of desiccated coconut (plus a little extra for rolling the alls in)
1 bigger cup of cutted nugats on litlle pieces
And use approximently amount of sugar, how much is neaded to be enough sweet

~Crush the biscuits and place into a mixing bowl
~Add cocoa,coconut,cutted nugats,sugar, stir together then add condensed milk
~Take small amount of mixture and roll into a ball, then roll through extra coconut
~Continue with the rest of the mixture, place the chocolate balls on a plate and chill in the fridge for 30 mins