TTI Cook Off

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam Alaikum

that's so true.....moms dishes are just cant be comarable to any other....and really thats just something like we cant get those anywhere....and surely there is something...I mean there are something....SubhanAllah....imagine you are in anyother part of the world and you get a dish, tastes like your mother......It just cant happen ever.......if your mother is not a owner of a canned food factory...joking...

may Allah subhanahu wa ta'la bless everyones mother....and give them the best in this world and the Other-One....as they didnt leave any point to raise up us...

Jazakum Allahu Khair

PS:I'll try Marghareta Pizza, that seems just yummee.......dont know what is going to happen...but for sure mom will just kick me out of the Kitchen.....and house too...

Wa bi-llahi fee tawfeeki
wassalamu alaikum

revert2007

Love Fishing
Sweet and Sour Chicken (Chinese Dish)

Assalamualikum.In sha Allah I will share a very simple Chinese dish-Sweet and Sour Chicken.There are 3 parts in maiking this dish.
  1. The sweet and sour sauce
  2. Fry the chicken with flou and egg
  3. Saute vegetables
Ingredients
  • Chicken breast (cut in cube size) 500g
  • Flour(season with gorund black pepper,salt,)
  • Egg yolks(season with ground black pepper,soy sauce)
  • Vegetables cut in cube size(1 large onion,medium size green capsium,medium size red capsium,medium size yellow capsium,medium sizetomato, a few pineapples optional)
  • Oil for frying
Ingredients for Sauce

• 2 Tbs white Vinegar
  • 4 Tbs Sugar
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 2 Tbs Lime juice/orange juice
  • 2 Tbs pineapple juice(optional)
  • 4 Tbs Tomato Ketchup
  • 2 Tbs corn starch(dissolve in water) for thickening of the sauce
Method

1. Put the chicken and the flour which has been seasoned in a plastic bag and coate the chicken well.
  2. Prepare oil for frying.
  3. Once the oil is hot,coate the chicken in seasoned egg and fry till turned golden brown.
  4. Prepare the sauce by adding all the ingredients for the sauce and add some water according to the amount of sauce required.
  5. Boil the sauce and taste for sourness and swetness and add some sugar or lime as prefered.
  6. Finally add the corn starch and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
  7. Put the sauce a side.
  8. Add 1 or 2 Tbs oil and saute the vegetables till you can smell the onion.
  9. Add chicken to it and stir well.
  10. Now add the sauce and let it to cook for 2-4 minutes.
Done. :)

P.S: For 1 kg of chicken breast,double the ingredients for sauce

:hearts:Bon Appetit:hearts:

Assalamualikum

Attachments

• IMG_1069.JPG
    IMG_1069.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 87

Sakeena

This is great! Because I just got out of the hospital after sis rayray broke my nose a few months ago lool. Everything looks good! I made some biryani hehe and it only took me four hours to make! Haha! :hijabi:

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Chinese Chilli Chicken Recipe

Ingredients:
• 500 g Chicken (boneless and cut)
• 1 Egg
• 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
• 5 Green Chilies (chopped)
• 2 tbsp Corn Flour
• 1 tsp Garlic Paste
• 2 Green Onions (chopped)
• Pinch of Ajinomoto
• ½ tsp White Pepper Powder
• 2 cups Chicken Broth
• 1tsp Sugar
• Oil for frying
• Salt
How to make Chinese Chili Chicken:
• Take a large bowl and add chicken, 1 tbsp soya sauce, egg, salt and one tablespoon corn flour.
• Marinate the chicken for 15 minutes.
• Heat oil in a wok and deep fry chicken pieces till golden brown.
• In a separate pan, add some oil and sauté garlic paste and green chilies for few seconds.
• Now add chicken broth, 1 tbsp soya sauce, white pepper powder, sugar and ajinomoto.
• Boil for 5 minutes and add corn flour.
• Stir continuously to avoid lumps and boil for 10 minutes.
• Add chicken pieces and cook for 5 more minutes.
• Top with chopped green onions.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Oooooh, I see some Chicken Chilli!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:Masha'allah!

SOOO, Anyone want the recipe for TEA...CHAI??> kiddin':p

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Thank you brother and sister for your effort
and for sharing the recipes and tips.

~May Allah swt reward you tremendously~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
I love black tea I drink about 3-4 cups a day.

I add some cinnamon stick and cardamom pods to it sometimes and also lemon or mint.

Salam alaikum, brother you've just got my back....I too take tea 4-5 times, sometimes more than tha.I mix sometimes masala or just add masala tea or sometimes, lemon tea, maximum time normal-milky tea.

I used to take a lot of coffee, 4-5-6 mugs a day, and even in the time of exams I used to take 10 mugs also, and I had to visit the hospital and stay there for I night, due to heavy gas formed in upper chest that caused me a severe shest pain......lol....now I'm banned to take coffee, so mom just gives me tea......I used to take black coffee, without sugar and milk, I know that taste bitter, but when you will be used to with it, nothings going to work without black coffee.....anyways, it is medically instructed to not take more than 5cups of milk-coffee a day.....

anyone can try a new tea, I'm sure thats gonna loved by everyone, specially tea-lovers. just add one or two strings of saffron in normal milk tea......that smells REALLY great....I'm sure everyones gonna love it. dont add to much saffron, otherwise it is going to be bitter...

that's a recipe only i can share it now...he he...inshaa'Allah next time...I'll come with some recipe,when I'll get okay....inshaa'Allah

Jazakum Allahu khair
wassalamu Alaikum

Suhel28

Student of Deen
this topic is so mouth wateriiiiiiiiiiiiiinggg...

thanks to ALLAH that he has provided so many variety of dishes to eat
and
may ALLAH bless them food who sleep hungry at nights..

:)

revert2007

Love Fishing
this topic is so mouth wateriiiiiiiiiiiiiinggg...

thanks to ALLAH that he has provided so many variety of dishes to eat
and
may ALLAH bless them food who sleep hungry at nights..

:)
Assalamualikum.Ameen to your dua.Allah is the Provider and we should be always be grateful for all the wonderful dishes we eat.At the same time we should keep those in poverty in our dua.

p.s: PLease make dua for me so that I can learn more dishes.I am actually a beginner in cooking :)

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum

Suhel28

Student of Deen
Assalamualikum.Ameen to your dua.Allah is the Provider and we should be always be grateful for all the wonderful dishes we eat.At the same time we should keep those in poverty in our dua.

p.s: PLease make dua for me so that I can learn more dishes.I am actually a beginner in cooking :)

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum

:wasalam:

InshaAllah I will . :)

revert2007

Love Fishing
Fried Noodles(Bihun Goreng)

Assalamualikum.

Ingredients

• 300 g rice noodles/Vermicelli
  • 3 Tbs soy sauce
  • oil for saute
  • 3 Tbs Oyster sauce
  • 1 medium onion,thinly sliced
  • 1 large carrots cut into matchsticks
  • 2 garlics,bruised and chopped
  • 1 cup cabbage
  • 1 green Capsicum cut into matchsticks
  • 1 red capsicum cut into matchsticks
  • 1 yellow capsicum cut into matchsticks
  • 3 cups thinly sliced of chicken or choice of meat or combinations
  • salt for taste
  • 1/2 cup water
Method

1. Marinate the chicken with 1 Tbs soy sauce, 1 Tbs oyster sauce ,1 onion blended,and 1 tsp garlic powder over night.
  2. Saute the onion and garlic,the add the marinated chicken and add some water.Close the lid and let it simmer.
  3. Now add the vegetables.
  4. Once the chicken has simmered,boil the rice noodles in a separate pan for 5 mints or acording to it's instruction.
  5. Add the noodles and the soy sauce as well as the oyster sauce and tatse for saltness.
  6. Stir the noodles till it is well coated with the sauce.It takes 5-7 mints
Done

Attachments

• IMG_1068.JPG
    IMG_1068.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 89

revert2007

Love Fishing
Garlic Chicken

Assalamualikum.This is my family's favourite chicken.Those love garlics,for sure will enjoy this dish in sha Allah.It is very simple and easy to make.

Ingredients

• Chicken cut in pieces.I prefer quarter/chicken legs so that I can esily cut them into 2.You also can use a whole chicken
  • 10-15 cloves of large garlic
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • salt for taste
  • herbs(rose marry powder,oregano pwdr,and other herbs if available)
  • 1 tsp corriander powder
  • 1/2 tsp cummin powder
  • 1/2 tsp garam masala (optional)
  • 1 Tbs lime juice
Method

1. Blend all the ingredients till it form a paste.
  2. Cut the chicken into pieces and pour the paste on it and coate the chicken well.
  3. Marinate over night.
  4. Place a foil on the baking dish and place your chicken.
  5. Bake for 1 - 1 1/2 hours on 200 degree celcius/400 F/gass mark 6
Done.

Attachments

• IMG_1070.JPG
    IMG_1070.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 81

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum

Mashaa'Allah great one, yummy one.....easy and simple to made.....I've noted the recipe in my diary.
who said you are a new cook.. he he...
may Allah subhanahu wa ta'la help you to come with more new recipies....easy, especially these will help the brothers, when their wives/mothers are not present in house...

Jazakum Allahu Khair
saalam alaikum wa rahmatu-llah

arzafar

Assalamualikum.This is my family's favourite chicken.Those love garlics,for sure will enjoy this dish in sha Allah.It is very simple and easy to make.

Ingredients

• Chicken cut in pieces.I prefer quarter/chicken legs so that I can esily cut them into 2.You also can use a whole chicken
  • 10-15 cloves of large garlic
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • salt for taste
  • herbs(rose marry powder,oregano pwdr,and other herbs if available)
  • 1 tsp corriander powder
  • 1/2 tsp cummin powder
  • 1/2 tsp garam masala (optional)
  • 1 Tbs lime juice
Method

1. Blend all the ingredients till it form a paste.
  2. Cut the chicken into pieces and pour the paste on it and coate the chicken well.
  3. Marinate over night.
  4. Place a foil on the baking dish and place your chicken.
  5. Bake for 1 - 1 1/2 hours on 200 degree celcius/400 F/gass mark 6
Done.

aaaah finally some juicy chicken! it looks great but the fourth stick from the left seems to be half done.

revert2007

Love Fishing
aaaah finally some juicy chicken! it looks great but the fourth stick from the left seems to be half done.
Assalamualikum.yeah some of the chickens are not really cooked.We were cooking a lot on that day and my mother in law wants to use the oven so I have to do them just within an hour.Normally to perfectly cook the chicken,we need at least 1.5 hours-2 hours.

jazaka Allah khair for the comment:)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Thank you for sharing these cooking recipes sister
and those pictures of your cooking,

~May Allah swt reward you for your kind deed~Amin!

And

May Allah swt shower
blesses upon you and your family
~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)