urgent help

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aynur7

salam

Our prophet (pbuh) did it in his life??
No, our prophet(peace be upon him and his family) havent done this. Again I repeat : We don't beat ourselves because of grief. Why should we be sad?
We just remember that Hz Hussein was killed in cruelist manner they even did'nt give water 2 his children. Millions of muslims watched it. But it's not sad. it's eternal fight of goodand evil. He died 2 show that we should fight in such cases.He gained highest decree. Persian muslims beat themselves I haven't asked them why.They may say reasons. But I think they have mixed their old national traditions with religion.

abou haytam

No, our prophet(peace be upon him and his family) havent done this. Again I repeat : We don't beat ourselves because of grief. Why should we be sad?
We just remember that Hz Hussein was killed in cruelist manner they even did'nt give water 2 his children. Millions of muslims watched it. But it's not sad. it's eternal fight of goodand evil. He died 2 show that we should fight in such cases.He gained highest decree. Persian muslims beat themselves I haven't asked them why.They may say reasons. But I think they have mixed their old national traditions with religion.

Do you think doing this remembrence of Hussein ( allah be pleased with him) you get reward from allah?? if yes, give me a proof form qoran or hadeth of our prophet.

GAZIJA

Staff member
The funny thing is that shia use Hussein (ra) for their unjustified beating. As far as I know shia killed Hussein and his family(somebody correct me if i am wrong)they sluthered them in the dessert like animals with no mercy. And the saddest part is that they(shia) called him to come ti Iraq and then they betreyed him:confused:
Since shia are divided in many sects, my question would be, are they all beating them self?

tulipflower777

:salam2: :)

Shi'as Differ!

I think Dr. Bilal Phillips Will explain to us.

Very important lecture by Sheikh Bilal Philips discussing the biggest reason Shi'tes differ from mainstream Islam.

Never attribute any human attributes to Allah, nor any of Allah's attributes to His creations.

How the Shi'as Differ!

[yt]0q4NeFH35H8&feature[/yt]

Who Are The Shia/Shiites?من هم الشيعه؟
a short clip about who are the shias/shiites , and what are the diffrence between them and between muslims فلم قصير عن الشيعه و عن وجه الاختلاف بينهم و بين المسلمين
translated,

[yt]tClDKMksG7w[/yt]

Are Shia Muslims?[/U]
This video is one of many clarifications of the situation between Islam and Shiism. There are many fundamental differences. Its a warning to some shia persons who don't know what a pagan cult they are following. -No separation in Din, but not at any cost! Without Tauhid we will never enter paradise

[yt]J_8p3WOxxIU[/yt]

***NOTE:
This video is not here to cause hatred, but to show where Sunnis and Shi'as' paths go different ways.

Jazaakum Allahu Khair for your cooperation and understanding of this sensitive matter.

maasaalama...

assalamoalaikum,
in response to evidence brought up by a muslimah 86 against the shias now can we consider the shias as muslim and trust them?

amina88

I live & die 4 Allah
Thanks matie. Ok to all our shia friends, I and I can safely speak on behalf of the other members, did not mean to come down harshly on you guys. Indeed, I have heaps of Shia friends and they are very nice people., I bet you guys are also. So don't be offended, it's all good.

I 2nd that.

jamafg

100% true

:salam2:
As A grand son of HAzrat Hussain RA, I do 100% agree with your said. The whole ahle Sunah know this, that they betreied my Grand Dad and they Kill Him.INA LILLAHI WA INA ILAHI RAJEHOON.

The funny thing is that shia use Hussein (ra) for their unjustified beating. As far as I know shia killed Hussein and his family(somebody correct me if i am wrong)they sluthered them in the dessert like animals with no mercy. And the saddest part is that they(shia) called him to come ti Iraq and then they betreyed him:confused:
Since shia are divided in many sects, my question would be, are they all beating them self?

A

aynur7

I just watched the video with subtitles. I THINK SOMEONE SHOULD ANSWER THIS PROPAGANDA.

We shias accept Hz Muhammed (peace be upon him & his family)as a last prophet.We believe that Allah never left the world without huccet.So because of this there's imamathood after prophethood.Vahy ended after Hz Muhammed.Imams don't receive vahy. There r 12 imams.As Sahihs narrate there will 12 khalifes from Quraish?Bani Hashime.

About companions.A lot time before our prophey was born nearly WHOLE WORLD waited 4 last prophet.(exapmle in Persia zoroastrians knew).Arabs knew from jews and they traveled a lot.When our prophet declared about vahy some ppl understood that he was the prophesized one and he will be a leader of a state.Time by time they accepted Islam.Others didn't want lose their positions so accepted like munafiqs in Medina.Then there's sura called Munafiqun in Quran?After prophet died they showed their true faces.

THE MOST IMPORTANT PART
Do u love our prophet? Can u call im mad? How can Omar say that hz Muhammed is not knowing what he is talkng? I can accept everything but not this. What's wrong allowing deing person writing his will? Our prophet was he whose soul was created before everything , whom Allah talked without curtain,who was sinless, best of humankind. Omar always rejected Hz Muhammed.dont do this that way do another way.I remember one. On the left side of Hz Muhammed was sitting a young boy,on right side Hz Abu Baker.Hz Muhammed gave the first cup 2 youg boy.Omar wanted 2 reject "U should give it 2 Abu Baker" Hz Muhammed said u should begin from the right. If someone doesn't trust his prophet what would u think?

According to whose right was khalifat. If u read Sahihs and other books carefully u would understand.

According to Sahihs. Most times they don't publish them until they don't make necessary changes in some hadiths.Some hadihs which r about good traits of Hz Ali appear under the name of Omar.

Who killed Hz Hussein? All 12 imams were killed beginning from Hz Ali ending in 11th imam.Hz Mehdi disappeared.Then who killed other imams? HZ Hussein was invited by Kufa ppl.They betrayed him got afraid of losing their health
& wealth. BUT, if he wanted he would have done beyat 2 the son of Muaveya who was a kafir.But he didn't.An army was sent against him but he didn't.

During sunni khalifes until Omar ibn Abdul Aziz they used 2 curse Hz Ali in mosques everyday.They did it because they saw imams as a big threat 2 their power.

Hadith : Unfortunately I don't remember it exactly . Omar said: If Ali wasn't , Omar would be lost?

Was salamu aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
It doesn't prove nothing except how lost they are that they use this tafsir to justify their beating. When someone strikes their head out of amazement, I can only imagine it to be like when we in the west smack our forehead for doing something stupid, or seeing something amazingly stupid. The type when people tut and do the action at the same time. The tafsir says forehead, not like the shi`a do smacking the tops of their heads with blades. Or when they complain with both hands on the tops of their heads.

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
You have a good point. Yes I, I also thought that the person just quoted the surah in the Quran, out of context. Thanks a_muslimah86 for quoting the whole context.

Assalamualaikum

abou haytam

I just watched the video with subtitles. I THINK SOMEONE SHOULD ANSWER THIS PROPAGANDA.

We shias accept Hz Muhammed (peace be upon him & his family)as a last prophet.We believe that Allah never left the world without huccet.So because of this there's imamathood after prophethood.Vahy ended after Hz Muhammed.Imams don't receive vahy. There r 12 imams.As Sahihs narrate there will 12 khalifes from Quraish?Bani Hashime.

About companions.A lot time before our prophey was born nearly WHOLE WORLD waited 4 last prophet.(exapmle in Persia zoroastrians knew).Arabs knew from jews and they traveled a lot.When our prophet declared about vahy some ppl understood that he was the prophesized one and he will be a leader of a state.Time by time they accepted Islam.Others didn't want lose their positions so accepted like munafiqs in Medina.Then there's sura called Munafiqun in Quran?After prophet died they showed their true faces.

THE MOST IMPORTANT PART
Do u love our prophet? Can u call im mad? How can Omar say that hz Muhammed is not knowing what he is talkng? I can accept everything but not this. What's wrong allowing deing person writing his will? Our prophet was he whose soul was created before everything , whom Allah talked without curtain,who was sinless, best of humankind. Omar always rejected Hz Muhammed.dont do this that way do another way.I remember one. On the left side of Hz Muhammed was sitting a young boy,on right side Hz Abu Baker.Hz Muhammed gave the first cup 2 youg boy.Omar wanted 2 reject "U should give it 2 Abu Baker" Hz Muhammed said u should begin from the right. If someone doesn't trust his prophet what would u think?

According to whose right was khalifat. If u read Sahihs and other books carefully u would understand.

According to Sahihs. Most times they don't publish them until they don't make necessary changes in some hadiths.Some hadihs which r about good traits of Hz Ali appear under the name of Omar.

Who killed Hz Hussein? All 12 imams were killed beginning from Hz Ali ending in 11th imam.Hz Mehdi disappeared.Then who killed other imams? HZ Hussein was invited by Kufa ppl.They betrayed him got afraid of losing their health
& wealth. BUT, if he wanted he would have done beyat 2 the son of Muaveya who was a kafir.But he didn't.An army was sent against him but he didn't.

During sunni khalifes until Omar ibn Abdul Aziz they used 2 curse Hz Ali in mosques everyday.They did it because they saw imams as a big threat 2 their power.

Hadith : Unfortunately I don't remember it exactly . Omar said: If Ali wasn't , Omar would be lost?

Was salamu aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

can you bring hadeeth number from sahih for everuthing you said here ?????

A

aynur7

I always read those hadiths here and there. Sahihs exists on net. Once I found them through religion.about.com I will find them as soon as I can it's better 2 talk with facts but I didn't have time

Shahzad

alrite! apart from this Beating debate, shias do call names to Abu Bakr (RA) and Umar (RA) and Aisha Siddiqa (RA). Not just names, but those things which u cant even think abt those pious persons.

I have my self saw that book of shias. They also say that "who ever will hide this religion , the more blessings he will get".

No fitna wat so ever is being created at TTI between shias and sunnis.
www.kr-hcy.com was a good site but i think it has been closed now. It contains the stuff abt qadyanis and shias .

Shias have their onw Quraan, their hadith books etc etc. They dont beleive in any sahih (although exception are there). They also allow "lie" in their religion which they call "Ta-ghia".

There is a lot more to tell but i think its enough for now. ! more point is that during recent isreal-lebanon war, "Hizb-ULLAH" which is a shia movement was promoted to very high extent. Why the hell isreal didnt bombard the Tv stations and other media centerss immediately having latest weapons and all??? Why shiahs were allowed to show their transmission? Just to show in front of tehwhole world the Only Hizb-ULLAH can compete isreal? Just to gather all muslims on shia platform?

All muslims shud know of Shiahs and their beleifs. These are not muslims just like Qadyanis but the only difference is that Shias hide their faith etc etc and tell lies. Thats why ppl are unable to identify them

they said i was mean when i used the word *the funny thing is*...however the shia i was debating with used words like *another cheap shot from u* n *stupid logics* .....i dont feel like debating with the guy anymore cause hes jz trying to show me his power of being the admin.... ....:angryblue::angryblue::angryblue::angryblue:....:angryblue::angryblue::angryblue:

A

aynur7

can you bring hadeeth number from sahih for everuthing you said here ?????

Sahih Muslim, book 013, number 4016:
Ibn Abbas reported :"When Allah's Messenger(may peace be upon him) was about 2 live this world,there were persons (around him) in his house, Umar b. al-Khattab being one of them.Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said:Come,I may write 4 u a document,u would not go astray after that.Thereupon Umar said:Verily,Allah's messenger is deeply afflicted with pain.U have the Quran with u.The book of Allah is sufficient 4 us.Those who were present in the house differed.Some of them said:Bring him(the writing material), so that Allah's Messenger may write a document 4 u and u would never go astray after him.And some among them said what Omar had (already) said.When they induged in nonsense and began 2 dispute in tne presence of Allah's Messenger,he said: Get up (and go away).Ubaidullah said: Ibn Abbas used 2 say:There was a heavy loss, indeed a heavy loss, that , due 2 their dispute and noise.Allah's messenger couldn't write a document 4 them.
Source: USC-MSA Compendium of Muslim Texts

they r many.But i think this is enough.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
OK.We shias always mistreated & misnderstood.Our enemies unite,but we can't accept
each other.We both accept Allah & prophet Muhammed(peace be upon him and his family).Shias don't beat themselves because of grief.I m shia but I dont beat myself.Maybe they beat themselves cause they want 2 show that they will endure everything in the sake Allah as Hz Hussein(pbh)did.Every year remembering his fight against enemies of Allah,I think is very necessary.Also I dont approve beating

:salam2:

This website is for those who tell the truth and do not hide their beliefs.

You quote Sahih Bukhari, Allahu A'lam where you got that hadith from, certainly, nobody has translated the hadith by writing u instead of "you" so it looks like something you have done. It is late here, and tomorrow will have look through Fath-ul-Bari.

Muslim believe in Quran and Hadith. We love the Prophet Muhammad :saw:, his family and his companions may Allah's peace and blessings be upon them all.

Whereas, you do not believe in hadith at all, you use them when you feel like it, and not use it when it does not fit your agenda .

These are just lies, in which case you will never accept anything we tell you. Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim are authentic hadith collections.

It was these wonderful Sahaba of the Prophet :saw: who had also helped preserve the Quran. So, perhaps you do not trust in the Quran too.

This is not a Shia/Sunni debating website. It is a website to teach people Islam properly from the authentic teachings of Quran and Sunnah.

Not for someone to come and bash the most dear of the companions of the Prophet :saw: with their supersticious unclear nonsense

Its in the website rules:

THE WEBSITE RULES

There are other sites you can go to if you want to waste your time. Please not here.

We have no time for people who curse Aisha MOTHER OF THE BELIEVERS and the most noble men in the World.

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.