Very Powerful Story: It’s Worth To Spend 5 Minutes . . .

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikumwa rahamtu-llahi wa barakatuhu

JazakAllahu khair for sharing
very powerful reminder.
wa bi-llahi fee tawfeeki

barakAllahu feeki
wassalam

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
SUBHANALLAH....when I read the part...day of judgment i felt like an electric shock is passing through my body...and it brought tears to my eyes...
JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR for sharing

FEE AMANILLAH

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Mashallah...
:SMILY23: My eyes watered :redface:
Such an amazing and intelligent story, that I will definitely pass on to my other brothers and sisters :p.

Thank you for sharing this!:)

:SMILY259:

The_truth

Surely delaying the Salah is a major sin yet most of us do it and some more than others. This is a habit we must never repeat again for Allah hates those who delay the Salaah without a valid reason.

So let us be of those who pray the Salaah on time for the Salah prayed on time is the greatest reward achievable and the Salaah continuously delayed will gain the wrath and anger of Allah and imagine if we were to die in that state then what would become of us?

May Allah save us from those who delay Salaah and make us those who pray all of their Salaah on time. Ameen

May Allah reward you abundantly for this.
May Allah give uus d strength to overcome shaytan. Pls can u give tips on how to concetrate on salat

sabina isa

SubhanAllah! The best story I have read in a long while. Exactly the type of stories I used to hear in my begining in my country. That's how faith stays strong and pure. Bless you that shared the story with us.

:wasalam:

Kakorot

Jazakallahu khayran for sharing. I remember reading this story when I was 14 and couldn't find it since, so thank you very much.

The_truth

The terrible reality of what is to come

The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said,
"If you knew that which I know you would laugh little and weep much." (Bukhari Vol. 8 : No. 492)