Votes: 28 9.4%
  • South American

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 30 10.1%

• Total voters

fagie

:salam2:

how bout the malays from Malaysia and Indonesia.
The largest numbers of Muslim in a country is from Indonesia.

:)peace:
wasalam:

Hasib

Eid mubarak and hope all of you had a good Ramadan(sad that Ramadan is over but hope we will all be alive for next Ramadan :inshallah:)

I was hoping to see something like this as it gives an idea of how the diversity of the members of TTI and :mashallah: it is amazing hope more join this family

Anyways I am from Bangladesh

:jazaak:

masalama

my background

asalamu aleikum.
I,m from europe. Both my parents are danish, i was born and raised in denmark. yes, islam is widespread, mashallah, just like ALLAH S.W.T, planned.hope you all have a lovely eid, inshallah. masalama(mariamlone)

Nur

Assallamualaikum to All..

I'm from Singapore and my mom was mualaf (she was a chinese who was converted to Islam). Once, she told us that she had been thru a very tough time after she decided to convert to Islam, as most of her siblings was non-muslim. Alhamdullillah, after years had past and now 6 out of her 8 siblings have converted to Islam. Both my grandad & grandmom which was in the past againts my mom and Islamic teaching, received Hidayah from Allah and they also converted into Islam. Alhamdullillah, both my late grandparents was a muslim when they died and i am so happy about it.

Islam is a beautiful religion and i'm proud of being a muslim. :blackhijab:

Regards
Nur

Late Learner

PAKISTANI but living in uk from couple of years.

Seek the forgiveness of ALLAH SUBHANWALA.
Remeber me in your prayers borthers and sisters.
MAY ALLAH guide to all us.

jazakALLAH.

Prosijak

Eid mubarak by brothers and sisters from East to West,

I am glad to see such a diverse family of muslims I am a Muslim was born in Bosnia south east europe. I think there should be some changes to chart.
Like just what counrty you are from and we can guess the region.
:wasalam:

Kayote

Assallamualaikum to All..

I'm from Singapore and my mom was mualaf (she was a chinese who was converted to Islam). Once, she told us that she had been thru a very tough time after she decided to convert to Islam, as most of her siblings was non-muslim. Alhamdullillah, after years had past and now 6 out of her 8 siblings have converted to Islam. Both my grandad & grandmom which was in the past againts my mom and Islamic teaching, received Hidayah from Allah and they also converted into Islam. Alhamdullillah, both my late grandparents was a muslim when they died and i am so happy about it.

Islam is a beautiful religion and i'm proud of being a muslim. :blackhijab:

Regards
Nur

Masha'Allah, thats beautiful. May Allah bless your mom for making her stand.

Amer-muslim43

Masha'Allah we have more European Muslims then Arab Muslims : ) , any ways My Parents and I were born in Pakistan but I was raised in America almost all my life so i dont know what to choose maybe the closest. so i choose pakistan

Destiny_Jannah

born in duabie but pakistani coz arabs dont accept us as thier nationals so they kicked me now in usa

is so sad to hear that..I don't know why some arab countries don't give citizen to people who are born in their country?..especially gulf countries..I 'm not sure if Kuwait is like that, but..I know Saudi government don't give citizenship people who are not Arabs. I have friend who was born Saudi but never got Saudi citizenship. i guess is the way their society is.

Arashbd

Assalamalaikum,
i think there should be some poll for people who are biracial (of multilple background). I am Persian-Bengali, but I chose Arab-Persian since I was born in Iran. I live in bangladesh now - well its not a problem for me since i m 75% persian but what I wanted to say is that i know so many people who are actually biracial. I thnk u can include something, so that they do not fell isolated. Thank u:arabi1:

q8penpals

Assalam Aliekum:shake:

I am from the Midwestern US, but I am currently living and working in Kuwait.

I have been Muslim for less than 3 years.

Lana

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Assalamalaikum,
i think there should be some poll for people who are biracial (of multilple background). I am Persian-Bengali, but I chose Arab-Persian since I was born in Iran. I live in bangladesh now - well its not a problem for me since i m 75% persian but what I wanted to say is that i know so many people who are actually biracial. I thnk u can include something, so that they do not fell isolated. Thank u:arabi1:

Haha, you're the opposite of me. I'd say I'm from Bangladesh (well I never lived there, but my parents are) and I was born in Iran.

Submitter

There are 5,518 people registered on this site and yet we only have 71 votes. Come on people!

Subhanallah it is so good to see brothers and sisters from such a varied background on just a single website on the Internet. It just demonstrates the far reaching and popular word of Islam. May Allah continue to make Islam grow and grant every one of His believers a place in the highest heaven.

dal_chavel

is so sad to hear that..I don't know why some arab countries don't give citizen to people who are born in their country?..especially gulf countries..I 'm not sure if Kuwait is like that, but..I know Saudi government don't give citizenship people who are not Arabs. I have friend who was born Saudi but never got Saudi citizenship. i guess is the way their society is.

Asalamulaykim,
I've heard same goes for UAE. But they will give you citizenship if you purchase a house in Dubai, UAE.

BintMuhammad

Staff member

Yeah I was born in Saudi but I am not a saudi citizen. They had requirements that should be followed. Fluency in Arabic, Have to wear niqaab if you're a woman :girl3: etc.

q8penpals

Asalamulaykim,
I've heard same goes for UAE. But they will give you citizenship if you purchase a house in Dubai, UAE.

What they do in Dubai is that if you buy property, you get 100 (or 99, something silly) years of residency, not citizenship. Citizenship would entitile you to everything that a native-Dubai person would get. Permanent residency allows that you do not need a sponsor and do not need to renew your paperwork every single year (or 2 years in some cases).

Lana