Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Black

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • Purple

Votes: 11 8.8%

• Total voters

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah

seems most like the blue color ...thats nice .As for me i like the black color from my childhood ...........Sobhana allah its seems ubnormal to all those used to be beside me ....but i don't konw why i prefer it in all types of my clothes..i remmeber when i intented to buye something new my ùother used to tell me ..DON"t choose the balck ones ???? ha ha ha

yet in writing i like the blue ones only......................................

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Thanks for the colours~Allah!

Aslaam u alaykum,
what is your favorite color?
This might seem very simple, but i just wanted to see what kind of color people like the most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

To be frank i favourited all!:ma:i can't imagine the world without colours!:eek::frown::SMILY23:Or only one or few :( So can i vote all of them???

~Happy Monday!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

sliver

5 People?? Only 5 People like Red. Thats crazy red is one of the most awesomeness colors out there. I always felt like their was a race or battle of some sorts between Red and Blue. Seeing this has made me question that. Its all because Red is attributed to evil. Stereotype.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
pink pink pink

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:i want everything around me pink.
........... i believe Allah has made this color to cheer up my heart then green and then blue

JenGiove

Mine are red, yellow, black and white....the 4 colors of man

Above is Blue, below is Green, within is Brown and without is Purple.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
I like Darkish Green from begining.......... My Favourite color is always Rasoolullahs Favourite color... My Style is Noble rasoolullah SAW (PBUH) way of living.... My Favorite food is Noble Rasoolullah SAW (PBUH) loved foods.....

Hey I am green LOVER ....