• Black

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • Purple

Votes: 11 8.8%

• Total voters

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicum

My favorite color is white becasue it reflects purity,it is color of cloth which is wearing during Hajj, the white roses,and it is remainding me on Allah subahn we teala.

Beside the white color I love blue sky too,and light rose which is represnting beauty and softness .And aslo because it is color for sisters.:hijabi:

:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Mine is purple:D:D:D shows royaltyyyy:D:D:D

lo0ol....sister Isra....did islam is the future get it right??? It would have been my guess tooo:D:D:D

Allah hafiz now and awlayss:D:D:D:

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome......

Yep its purple you guys found my secret...........good guess!!!! hahahaha

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum, my TWO favorite colors are BLUE AND GREEN. they look good on everything. those are my two top colors, although i voted for green, i do love BLue.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

My favourite colour is undoubtly Black.....dont know why....may be ....aaaa....coulndt find a cause....I love black and white combination.....but mostly I like dark colours....like dark violet,navy blue also......but all the way black......and something near to it...

Wassalam

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Salam alaikum

My favourite colour is undoubtly Black.....dont know why....may be ....aaaa....coulndt find a cause....I love black and white combination.....but mostly I like dark colours....like dark violet,navy blue also......but all the way black......and something near to it...

Wassalam

me too i am totally into dark colours, dark shades of gray, brown etc but i choose blue and its at the top lol

:salam2: BABYPINK WOWWWWWWWWW THATS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COLOUR. ( black and white should not be included cause most people love those two)

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wooow, this is from Last Year!!
...Ugh, wish I found it EARLIER!!:p
N oh YEA, I'm rooting for GREEN!!!!
...The 2nd leading...woo-hoo:biggrin::biggrin:
Nice Thread btw akhi:biggrin::)