What This Forum Lacks

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Hmmm, here is my one; with it, you can have an accurate guess of what my room looks like too....pretty messy, need to tidy up.

Salam alaikum.

Attachments

• Destop pic lolz.JPG
    Destop pic lolz.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 27

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

Here's my desktop! Mind you, it's usually in a right state :)

wasalam

Attachments

• New Picture (1).JPG
    New Picture (1).JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 26

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
well this is mine, but actually I have been using my laptop pretty less for the last couple of weeks, so have not got the time to clear the mess. I know its too late, I gotta sleep.
One thing I want to say is that, I love night sky. I just love to watch at the stars, galaxies, moon, planets...etc etc
wa/salam

Attachments

• desktop.JPG
    desktop.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 22

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

I am not computer savy but this is the best I could do :D I like to look at clouds so I took this pic in the plane :)

P.S. I just learned how to use the snipping tool on vista that is why the picture is not too shabby

:wasalam:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 24

BintMuhammad

Staff member

I am not computer savy but this is the best I could do :D I like to look at clouds so I took this pic in the plane :)

P.S. I just learned how to use the snipping tool on vista that is why the picture is not too shabby

Masha Allaah nice image sis. Before I clicked on the thumbnail, I thought it was a desert and it really amazed me to see that it was clouds......

....Yes I didn't read your text at first :D

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
Masha Allaah nice image sis. Before I clicked on the thumbnail, I thought it was a desert and it really amazed me to see that it was clouds......

....Yes I didn't read your text at first :D

Lol thank you :) At first I thought you said dessert pics lol. I was like sure I good post some tasty treats I have made :D

samiha

---------
Staff member

I think this is fun and neat kind of... yet kind of silly ;)

But that's ok yeh? Mines of Kashmir... lol... i'm not from there, but the picture was too pretty... Subhan'allah, makes me want to go travel the world and see all the beautiful places everywhere...

Besides, it's really my father's laptop, and he doesn't like me changing the backgrounds very much because he thinks it's hard to read the desktop font then... but he's ok with this one so far :p ...

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    538.5 KB · Views: 21

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

But that's ok yeh? Mines of Kashmir... lol... i'm not from there, but the picture was too pretty... Subhan'allah, makes me want to go travel the world and see all the beautiful places everywhere...

Besides, it's really my father's laptop, and he doesn't like me changing the backgrounds very much because he thinks it's hard to read the desktop font then... but he's ok with this one so far :p ...

Masha Allah that is beautiful. I can just lose myself in that water Subhan'Allah

BintMuhammad

Staff member

Yep and the best looking banana leaf I've ever seen! Though I thought it was some kind of palm leaf at first.

wasalam

Wa alaikumussalaam,

Got lotsa banana tree in our backyard. I can send you some. They're not glossy though as you have it on your desktop.:p and hey, you should've taken up a course in Botany, you seem to be fond of leaves.

BintMuhammad

Staff member

Wa alaikumussalaam,

Wow, Masha Allaah never thought Kashmir has paradise-like spots. I'm imagining myself dwelling in that greeny land in a small hut with my future family *day dreams*

Asalaamalikum,

I always wanted a white tiger with green eyes for a pet :SMILY61:

DNA1987 - I have my War chess icon lol...inshallah we will play each other soon.

Attachments

• Desktop.JPG
    Desktop.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 21