What This Forum Lacks

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam alaikum.

Haha, this is very interesting.

Hussain.mahammad, what kind of nokia phone to you have? :p I have the same life blog thing, if you click on mine, you'll notice I only have the Nokia PC Suite on top.

And TheHumbleWun, your desktop reminds me of .... my one! :p Assignments and doc files everywhere. Let me guess, you download using Mozilla and it automatically saves on your desktop?

PS: Anyone notice the two "secret" files on my screenshot? :p

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
Salam alaikum.

Hussain.mahammad, what kind of nokia phone to you have? :p I have the same life blog thing, if you click on mine, you'll notice I only have the Nokia PC Suite on top.

And TheHumbleWun, your desktop reminds me of .... my one! :p Assignments and doc files everywhere. Let me guess, you download using Mozilla and it automatically saves on your desktop?

Indeed I did see the "secret" files on your screenshot...I wonder if those are plans for world domination because if you are trying for that I have tried..I was not succesful lol..

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Salam alaikum.

:salam2:

Secrets about TTI? hmmmm DNA's Super Duper Mega Extra Over Secret File :p

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Indeed I did see the "secret" files on your screenshot...I wonder if those are plans for world domination because if you are trying for that I have tried..I was not succesful lol..

Lol.

Secrets about TTI? hmmmm DNA's Super Duper Mega Extra Over Secret File :p

Lol.

Yeah, I have secret info about every user on TTI!! Have you not noticed my location (look at the top right of this post). I'm on the other side of everyone's computer screen, looking back! :p

World domination. Soon. The target year for completion of my task is 3140AD - I'm realistic.

Salam alaikum.

I just added those two things just before I took a desktop screenshot, hope no one gets worried - I don't really have any secrets :D

Lol.

Lol.

Yeah, I have secret info about every user on TTI!! Have you not noticed my location (look at the top right of this post). I'm on the other side of everyone's computer screen, looking back! :p

World domination. Soon. The target year for completion of my task is 3140AD - I'm realistic.

Salam alaikum.

I just added those two things just before I took a desktop screenshot, hope no one gets worried - I don't really have any secrets :D

Asalaamalikum,

You think you're bad now huh tough guy? Well guess what? I can Google your house ...nice backyard LOL (j/k)

I use to have Mozilla but I think somebody in this house plays with the computer too much :rolleyes:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
Wow...computer geeks out here. Internet experts....computer technocrats...
I am afraid....lol :p brother dna, actually I dont have NOKIA, its my friend's which he installed in my laptop. I am using Sony Ericsson.
Al Wafi translator is a arabic - english translator. Have you guys got System Mechanic? Its a very good software for taking care of your system.
we will talk about world dominion later ok :rolleyes: ;)
wa/salam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Here is mine. Nice & Clean :)

Although those notepad files make it look a little untidy. Also the Nokia PC Suite is not mine as i dont have a phone :).

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Attachments

• desktop.JPG
    desktop.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 17

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Here is mine. Nice & Clean :)

Although those notepad files make it look a little untidy. Also the Nokia PC Suite is not mine as i dont have a phone :).

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

bro, I've seen your desktop and I've noticed an application, "stories of the prophets" mind if you can tell me where you downloaded it from?

:wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

I cant remember where i downloaded it from. But i still have the installation file, so i have packed it to a Zip file, and there is an attachment below for you to download it. :)

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

bro, I've seen your desktop and I've noticed an application, "stories of the prophets" mind if you can tell me where you downloaded it from?

:wasalam:

Attachments

• ProphetsStories1.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 9
Asalaamu'Alykum,

I cant remember where i downloaded it from. But i still have the installation file, so i have packed it to a Zip file, and there is an attachment below for you to download it. :)

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Asalaamalikum,

Jazakallah khair brother for sharing. Good stuff to save on your computer and read.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Barakallah Feek. Yeah it is good stuff, i have not really looked at it that much, Insh'Allah i will be getting the book soon, i find it difficult to read long pieces of info on the PC.

Alhamdulilah

Waaslam

Asalaamalikum,

Jazakallah khair brother for sharing. Good stuff to save on your computer and read.