whats the craziest thing you want to do but you know you cant???

palestine

Servant of Allah
stand in front of the worlds governments and tell them the truth face to face of how wrong they are. i'd also like to talk face to face with the muslim governments of today and tell them how stupid they're being. swimming like really swim, hiking. also what isra said. and making da'wah in front of big crowds and making so much business that all the poor in the world are fed. salam.

palestine

Servant of Allah
And as far as Eragon goes, I don't like the movie, only the time when Brom fought them two zombie looking thins. I took his fighting move when I folded up my poster and started ahving a stick fight with my friends at school lol. I'm not into Erago nno more, I'v read Eldest in September befoer school started. LoL. I read Septimus Heap now. LoL.

And I'm not a fantasy freak no more. I still have a problem of lsiteing to music too. I listen to The Sound of Reason and especially when I feel down. But don't worry, I also listen to Quran also at times. :wink:

The Sound of Reason Click Here

And how some peopel have said, some siters might gasp when they see it, LoL. But Iknow alot of sisters in this site wouldn't drop dead when they see this young "muscular" (LoL) brother with blue eyes, curly hair, white skin, and a convert. LoL.

lol. salam bro. you're right. he's to die for. lol. so do you have his address/email any contact. i'll drop by his house like a freak. lol. just kidding but mashallah his handsome. salam.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
:salam2:

since this is the craziets thing i want to do ,so i wont add what i want to do
like Hajj ,or offering prayers behind myfav Quran recitors

here what i want to
i wanna summit my fav peak ,,,,k-2 ( the 2nd highest mountain peak in da world )......thats what i want to do ,,though im out of pratice these days ,and beinh sick lately

but i really want to summit ,k-2 ,,nanga parbat , and many more ,all which are in pakistan ,,,,,,,,,,INSHAALLAH
i really dont want to tour with rock band ,,,,,,,,,since now i know from person who was in one rock band my best friend ,toured america ,,,and is now muslim ,so as a muslim thats unthinkable for me ,,,,:astag:

Rivergirl

i would like to do what Sister Summer said, jump from a high position into the ocean, i can just feel the rush in me, the cold water awakening all my senses and then freezing afterwards,,,lol

maybe i will just go bungee jumping!!!!
:wasalam:

red77

salam alikoum

I want to meet all member of tti and see how they live ? and listen to their story.
salam alikoum

binte-AkhlaqAhmd

LoVe AlLaH aLlWaYs..
interesting thread...:)

I want to visit all the historical places related to all PROPHETS…(impossible)

the craziest thing I want to do, infect I want to be a PURE ARABIC…n Its impossible too.:)

dianek

For the Thrill Seekers!!!!

BASE JUMPING check it out....

http://www.bridgeday.info/photogallery.php

This is where my friend flies and drops them.....the oldest sky diver in the US jumps from here....She is 80 some years old.

http://skydivewestpoint.rtrk.com/?scid=322920

And another thing I would love to do is a ride along for this (NOTE, this is my friend who is also the pilot, he off roads in his fun time, what an exciting life he has......)

http://www.fourwheeler.com/toptruck...hallenger_1976_scout_2_lipscomb/photo_01.html

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
omg..awesome things people want to do...

visiting all the historic places of the prophets>>>awesome choice//!

climbing a mountain...omg..i wish.! the only thing here tall like a mountain are buildings!

Palestine///i so want to do wat you want to do! just slap them in thier faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome everyone...please keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
Nice tread brother !!!!

OK for the craziest thing I want to do is probalby visiting our Holly place of Mekka, then traveling the whole world and enter every mosque I can and LISTENING THE ADHAN ( like in Algeria this summer) :girl3:

Oh yeah then Jumping from a cliff to the ocean, scuba diving and so on....

xohanifaxo

one in a billion!!
lol i want to be able to play sports..lol like make it in a team..lol that will not happen

or skydive

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Nice tread brother !!!!

OK for the craziest thing I want to do is probalby visiting our Holly place of Mekka, then traveling the whole world and enter every mosque I can and LISTENING THE ADHAN ( like in Algeria this summer) :girl3:

Oh yeah then Jumping from a cliff to the ocean, scuba diving and so on....

im a sister

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
LoL sister Filistin, when you said, "He's so handsome," I understood that you where talking about brother Francis, the one with the curly hair LoL. Looks pretty GaNsTa! LoL.

MAshallah the best thing about him and brother Ku (the other brother with the long hair) is that they are really Islamic. Except for waht alot of us consider it to be, it's the music that's un-Islamic, but I'm notreally sure. LoL love their hip hop and rock music LoL.

They are Islamic and good Muslims though. THey've got a Myspace too. And brother Ku or Brother Francis posted astory that they found about the hijab. LoL other sisters and non Hijabis like them. They're Canadian converts also. Brother Francis is the one with the really great voice. Brother Ku has the hard hitting rap voice LoL. You can se them on Youtube.

I want to go see the Funnymentalists and them (The Sound of Reason) on May 1st in New Paltz, New York. Man it'd be a real dream to go meet the Brother Ali-es and Brothers Francis and Ku. That's another thing I wish I could do. LoL

Assalamu Alykum sister.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
MashAllah I been reading this for couple days and was thinking what is the craziest thing I want to do ,still have no idea ...

waaleikum salam

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
OMG lol brother OSman...hilarious..but um..i did say something crazy u know u CANT do..so thts good. at least you wont do it, dot dot dot

=D