What's your degree or education background?

jahid89

Assalamalaikum...
i am student of bechlor of engineering (Computer science and engineering) final year..

azmirush

assalamo alaikum!
any person here who is a veterinarian or university teacher. i want to have friendship with him or her.
wasalam.:)

:salam2:

I teach English at the university.Majored in Linguistics during my degree years and TESOL for my post grad. Now pursuing a phd in Applied Linguistics.

Yes we can be friends and share interesting experiences on teaching.
:wasalam:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamua'alaykum wa rahmatullah,

Anyone majoring in Chemical Engineering here? Would love to exchange ideas and thoughts :)

I see a lot of brothers here are taking/have taken Mechanical Engineering, MashaAllaah.

yasak80

i studied classical music and i use to playthe piano and guitar but then islam came along so i had to give up that rubbish!! ihad never in my life thought i`de find anything more beautiful than music but i was wrong i guess iuse to wake up everymorning at fourto write and compose stuff before going to school that`s how passionate i was about it! but now when i wake up at that time it`s for another reason allhamdulilah. am currently studying languages in order to get a degree as a translator since it was the easiest alternative for me to (haram)because i had already spoken 6 languages at 17 so i guess that was a gift from Allah swt for me to rely on i guess he had planed it all for me i still have a year to go so wish me good luck please!!!!because when am done with that inschallah i wish to study islam too!in order to improve my knowledge because that`s the only thing above all i believe that deserves to be called knowledge!

mashaAllah to justoneofmilion
ı am impressed....:ma:

Meanwhile, I am a banker but studied Stock market.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualikum.

Anyone a fulltime housewife here?Would like to share some recipes and tips :D

Wa'alaykummusalam wa rahmatullah,

It is most likely to be my future carrier - fulltime housewife. :)

Really is nice to see the variety of carriers that our brothers and sisters specialize in. InshaAllaah, it'll be a great help for our Ummah.

Was-salam.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Wa'alaykummusalam wa rahmatullah,

It is most likely to be my future carrier - fulltime housewife. :)

Really is nice to see the variety of carriers that our brothers and sisters specialize in. InshaAllaah, it'll be a great help for our Ummah.

Was-salam.
In sha Allah...so you will have more time to be online and chat with me :D

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I attended the linguistic college until I brought the dyplome,then I got engaged and married.now I'm happily married with 3 children and I'm a fulltime housewife and babysitter...it's a fortune for me to have learnt french too,because in Morocco it is needed many people who can speak different languages,so I hope in the future to make use of my laguages' skilnesses in sh Allah:ma:

munnum

i am a student of BS in biochemistry......its a wonderful subject because i think it brings me more near to ALLAH and my beautiful religion....cause through my studies i am uncovering the GODS blessings and his specialization and the beauty he has created us with cause it is all about chemistry of life...
JAZAKAALAH FOR THIS THREAD.

Fay10

I have got members of my family that feel one should not study things like law, psychology, etc and many of the ones that many of you have named in your posts,they feel that studying these so called secular degrees are of no benefit to the ummah. Mashallah it is amazing to see so many people with different degrees.

At the moment i am studying a BA degree with English and Sociology as my majors,and im working in a law firm, Inshallah i will complete my degree next year.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum warahmatu-lla

I've graduated in Electrcial and Electronic Engineering, Alhamdu li Allah.
Now I've been selected and admitted for the Masters program of Bio-medical Engineering in Finland, summa Alhamdu li Allah....just waiting for the visa, may Allah subanahau wa ta'la grant my visa,
please everyone do pray for me.

Jazak Allah Khair
wassalamu alaikum wa rhaamtullah

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

When I was younger, I studied as cook, after that had some business education for marketing and after that computer studies (layout of internet sites). In here it is just good to have many professionals - easy to get new job if economy situation goes bad in some field. Last I have been teacher, teaching my language to immigrants but without any education to it.

:SMILY149:

Next I will go to as advisor to local immigration office - thanks my good language skills and international experiences by human right matters.

:SMILY288:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
WOW! So many accomplished brothers & sisters on this site....I am so proud of you all, subhan'Allah.
Lots of people in engineering, LOL.

My background is in Nursing.
I have a license to be a nursing aid, to work in a Hospice. Where people have 6 months or less to live. Sadly, I could not get a job at all due to to the recession. Now, the license has expired.

In 2011, I will be returning to school for my LVN (vocational nursing) license. Insha'Allah this time I will be able to get a job! This will allow me to work in more places...like Hospitals.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum.

Sister Alf I worked as a bereavement counselor at a hospice a million years ago. It was some of the best experiences I have had.
Insha'Allah you will do very well at school.

For those who want dua, Insha'Allah, I will make dua from the bottom of my heart.

neox297

I am a full time house wife :muslim_child: .... err i mean House Man :arabi1:.... errr i mean i work as a pricing analyst in aftermarket auto parts (B.S. Finance) :SMILY47:

I also make great brownies :SMILY231:

sarahlou

WOW! So many accomplished brothers & sisters on this site....I am so proud of you all, subhan'Allah.
Lots of people in engineering, LOL.

My background is in Nursing.
I have a license to be a nursing aid, to work in a Hospice. Where people have 6 months or less to live. Sadly, I could not get a job at all due to to the recession. Now, the license has expired.

In 2011, I will be returning to school for my LVN (vocational nursing) license. Insha'Allah this time I will be able to get a job! This will allow me to work in more places...like Hospitals.

I have a CNA license as well!, but now I work as an Admissions Coordinator in a hospital. I am going to school for my BSN. CNA is a very hard job both physically and mentally. Alhamdulillah.
Sister Alf you must be a very patient person Masha Allah. That is one of the lessons I learned as being a CNA. Patience.Patience. Patience .Patience.