What's your degree or education background?

ShyHijabi

Assalamualiqum
mamun_headmaster
Dear Brother & Sister
I am S.M.Abdullah Al Mamun. I am 32 & single.I am Muslim & Bangladeshi.I am poor man, but I want to do my P.hD.I have some very poor first blood relatives. I want to help them.I have some sisters, but lack of money I can not give their marriage. If you DONATE generously Some money to me, I will Utilize it properly.
[/COLOR]

Uhhhh anyone else smell a scam?

Malik Basharat

Assalam o Alaikum,
Hope u all fine. I'm so far so good, Alhamdo Lillah...May Allah bless u with ever-green happiness(Aamen).

Ma qualification is MBA(Human Resource Management) Alhamdo Lillah, working at a managerial position in a multi-national organization. I'm 26.

Take care.
Fee Aman Allah[shadykan is offline]

RIYALA HUSSAIN

ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM(RAHMATHULLAHI THAHLA BARAKAATHUHU) TO ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS

I'M RIYALA HUSSAIN, doing ma physiotherapy in india, chennai... alhamdhulillah! i'm doing ma best and INSHA ALLAH! i'll compleate my studies this year !!!

Greek_Rose_2005

It does sound suspicious like you said shy hijabi I cant believe people coming here and asking for money its sad..we should all be here to concentrate on our deen and strenthen our bond with our sisters and brothers..may Allah protect us all!

devotedsoul

Sabar wa salah

Brother I m from Bangladesh too, I know the problem u r facing but this is not the way to ask. Here U may not get any help as many people cheat this way. Moreover, u even don't know how much u need exactly to solve the problem but defenitely whatever even if u get somethgin may not fulfill u r need. The best Amal that have seen to do the Salatul hajat. Pls identify the problem and place it to Allah Subhanahu tayala everytime u pray saltul Hajat. if possible try to pray this after each salat. Inshallah u will get amazing help for u and u r family from such a tresure, which is waiting for us to give. Alhamdulaillah many prblem solved in our life this way. Ask Allah he never deprive u and pls keep patience.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Brother I m from Bangladesh too, I know the problem u r facing but this is not the way to ask. Here U may not get any help as many people cheat this way. Moreover, u even don't know how much u need exactly to solve the problem but defenitely whatever even if u get somethgin may not fulfill u r need. The best Amal that have seen to do the Salatul hajat. Pls identify the problem and place it to Allah Subhanahu tayala everytime u pray saltul Hajat. if possible try to pray this after each salat. Inshallah u will get amazing help for u and u r family from such a tresure, which is waiting for us to give. Alhamdulaillah many prblem solved in our life this way. Ask Allah he never deprive u and pls keep patience.

:salam2: Brother,

I am afraid salatul Hajaah has no basis in Islam. Try tahajud instead

NASIF BIN SHAFI

Assalamu alaikum wr wb

I am from Bangladesh. Alhamdulillah I have completed B.Sc. in computer science and engineering this year. Now currently I am working in a software firm. I want to gather more knowledge about Islam and science. And I like to see the united Muslim Ummah. I also like to see that Muslims are leading the world , Muslims are leading every section of knowledge.
I like exchange my views with educated Muslim minds all over the world.

May ALLAH bless us all both here and hereafter(Ameen)

Nasif Bin Shafi

NASIF BIN SHAFI

Brother,

I am afraid salatul Hajaah has no basis in Islam. Try tahajud instead

Surely Tahajjud is a better option. But I have heard from islamic scholars to offer salatul hajat. Reference is following:
"Abullah ibn Abi Awfa (Allah be pleased with him) relates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “Whoever has a need with Allah, or with any human being, then let them perform ritual ablutions well and then pray two rakats. After that, let them praise Allah and send blessings on the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace). After this, let them say,
There there no god but Allah the Clement and Wise.
There is no god but Allah the High and Mighty.
Glory be to Allah, Lord of the Tremendous Throne.
All praise is to Allah, Lord of the worlds.
I ask you (O Allah) everything that leads to your mercy, and your tremendous forgiveness, enrichment in all good, and freedom from all sin.
Do not leave a sin of mine (O Allah), except that you forgive it, nor any concern except that you create for it an opening, nor any need in which there is your good pleasure except that you fulfill it, O Most Merciful!”

[Related by Tirmidhi and Ibn Maja. The hadith has some weakness, but it is slight: such hadiths are acted upon for virtuous deeds (fada’il al-a`mal) by general agreement of Sunni scholarship]
"

kalamkabeer

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته am 24 years old am been 24 before two dayes im so happy am at my last terme or year in english literature i know my english is not that good as you be but im working on it it so hi every body ohhh i forget to mention that i am from ksa thank you.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
Well I am an engineering student from India.
After Allah His Messenger(sallalahualaihiwasallam) and my parents my first love is Maths.lolx
Well I am just passionate about it.I hate it when people associate education with money making,its simply disgusting.
I have learnt it from my past experience its just the beauty of it that attracts me.Alhamdulillah!Its such a beautiful gift of Allah.
There are a lot of stressed up kids in my part of the world beacuse of the way education is looked at.
Its not just for money.
Anyways sorry foe blahblahing too much.
Have a nice day.
JazakAllah khair.
:salah:

Navid103

AOA Brothers and Sisters.
I am doing my ACCA( Association of chartered certified accountants) currently in Canada.I am quite sure very few ppl here know it.I ill b attempting my last papers in this June sittin Inshallah.

MuslimSista

salam walaykum....I too am interesting in accounting...but lost sumewat interest! kinda difficult for myself to feel happy with that career...so now graduating from high school and inshallah going to university im going for the business management look. lol. Allah willing this will work out for me and everyone esle whos chasin a dream career! after my four year program inshallah i was trynna go work for a non profit organization that would help others (single mother, oprhans,families effected by domestic violence, homeless ppl etc) somewat like a charity thing....my dukes (mum) is in the business field so i assume i got that from her.

lol...ohh i understand KASHIF NAZEER.....ppl think education, business, science, math careers etc are the careers that bring in the CASH MONNNNNNEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!! but thats a false statement...far from the truth. NO DOUBT

salam

Navid103

AOA to Brothers and sisters
Walikum salam to all of ur salams!!
Same was the case with me I was interested but I didn't did gd research b4 starting. Llfe in it is pretty tentionsome. But soon I ill get rid of it inshallah.
With regard to KASHIFF, ya I do believe that money has its importance but for some the thing that matters is sense of achievement. For the case z this. WAS_SALAM.

overseer

salaam to all...

currently i am a pursuing a bachelors degree in economics...i hope to in the future complete both my mphil and phd in economics, inshaallah...