What's your degree or education background?

Praise_2_Allah!

:salam2:
i think it is because people are not interested...

Well that's ironic, since anti-terror legislation primarily targets Muslims & knowledge of the state and international law could probably give us more power to stop getting constantly screwed by other countries.

RIYALA HUSSAIN

Assalaamu alaikum to all my brothers and sisters of islam

I 'm doing my physiotherapy 3rd year in INDIA! It takes another one and a half years to compleate my course to become a degree holder!!ALHAMDHULLILLAH!!!! ALLAH has blessed me with good knowledgeand skill ! though i dent achieve what i really want to(my ambition was to STUDY MEDICINE ie MBBS)..and since my basic idea is to serve the humanity,i chose physiotherapy as my profession. i started loving my course after i see people with pain and disasters in their life!! when i get blessings from the patient whom i treat in our college clinics! i feel like i did some good things to humanity! and i like to do that! now i have a fear whether i could be able to compleate my course due to some situations!ALLAH IS THE ONLY DEVINE POWER TO CHANGE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD!! :tti_sister: add me in ur dhuas !!! GOD BLESS ERERYONE!!

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakathu brother
Physiotherapy, Thats really challenging..Masha Allah..May Allah bless and guide you.

Fahad_Agus

my name is Fahad Agus and im currently studying at kuwaits college of technological studies and im majoring in computer engineering and when im get my diploma im planning on continuing my studes at the international islamic university of malaysia (IIUM) inshallah, so please make dua for me ^_^

najbc

Assalamu alaykum,

I am finnaly out of high school.I graduate two weeks ago, I have my high school diploma.:SMILY288:

ahstar2013

:salam2: :ma:

its good to see web advanced by this way
i need a service of my moslimes in the world
i need a job if you can help me

Smee

Salaam
Mashallah everyone here seems to have such briliant professions, and maybe I missed it, but no MOTHER shouted out to me, although one father did.

I, myself am a chemical engineer by vocation. I'll leave you all to guess what that is.

style-fia

Salam Oualekoum Sisters and Brothers!!!

I've created this thread just to have a little overview of the different degrees or knowledge the members of this site have. I think some of you study law, science, medecine,mathematics, history, or religion (MashAllah) etc...

The Qu'ran is a incredible Book that deals with History, Law, Economics, Science, Geology, Biology, Sociology, Theology etc that's why I think our community must do the same. Allah wants us all, males and females, to seek knowledge, to learn, because the more we understand the world we live in, the more we know Allah, and the more we love Him INSH ALLAH!!!

So I'm going first :

I'm an Telecommunication Engineer, I started working a year ago after graduating with a master degree of science and telecommunication. I thank God for this.

May Allah guide us all.
salem ar likoum , i'm french so sorry for my mistakes .in september i will begin my second year in a business university(iut, if you know what is it) and a wish succed to show that in islam weman are not opprest as some people think but i 'm thinking about something, i'm really interesting about islamology too i will see if i can complete my basic studies with it ,i know that i can envolve spiritualy at home witn the qu'ran and ohter book books about islam but i want more inchallah. salem ar likoum

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
salem ar likoum , i'm french so sorry for my mistakes .in september i will begin my second year in a business university(iut, if you know what is it) and a wish succed to show that in islam weman are not opprest as some people think but i 'm thinking about something, i'm really interesting about islamology too i will see if i can complete my basic studies with it ,i know that i can envolve spiritualy at home witn the qu'ran and ohter book books about islam but i want more inchallah. salem ar likoum

That will be great . Thats my ambition too .

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2:

Mashallah to all the brothers and sisters...

I am on my second year, BA/Psychology and Social Science (Minor), and 1st year BA/Herbal Medicine (Part-time)..

I have previously studied:

GCSE's, Business Studies (GNVQ), BA/Marketing (didnt complete for health reasons), Oracle 8 dbi (Certification), HND/Computing... didn't like it.. JAVA:SMILY26: ), Advanced Certificate on Housing and Immigration Law....

I have worked as a volunteer in a Youth Centre in HareHills West Yorshire, and also worked as a Sale Advisor....

:wasalam:

dianne

ASalamualaikum,

Maybe im out of the list!:girl3: Im a Professional Cert for Advertising/Media - major for sales/publishing.Also for- Achiever Performance,Selling skills.I joined telecom yellow pages directories etc for 5years,and i moved to california year 2002 - 2004 and settled down in malaysia.
Today im just no body,im a housewife stay relax at home with the kids,yes i have an intentions doing some of advertising again,i have an interest doing some of troubleshooting,setup on pc's,i just love it! and i love to meet a clients again- corporates,vips-especially sitting in their luxury office while we service their company on ADs,lol experienced is a knowledge that somebody's cant pay for each of us.

Wassalam

rieduan

aSalamualaiKum...

me,BacheLor mechatroniC enGinEER...

eMM...that's aLL

eaGer to leaRn suOmi & svensKa...so neeD heLp herE!

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
A Salaam Mu Alykum.....

I am finishing up my internship and next year Insh'Allah I will be an admitted attorney.... FINALLY.... It was a long 5 yrs.

Next year I am also taking up a course in Shariah and Arabic Insh'Allah.....

amuslim doctor

salam 3alikom

salam 3alikom. I am medical student 2nd year. i hope to find friends here to help me 2 walk in the way 2 Allah.
My e mails
thelost_guide*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

jason_faizal

salam

:salam2: i'm 2nd year biotechnology engineering at iium.i'm still remains almost 3 years before graduated from the university. Alhamdulilah, i'm enjoy studying here because good environment and also many students not only the local students but also the international students that come from 75 countries around the world.Befriend with many international students(all of them are muslim) make me feel how great Allah created man with different races but still can be together in the name of Islam.
that's all

haris

Patience
I have a bachelor degree in Business Information Systems and I'm working as a database administrator and software consultant