where is the strangest place you have prayed?

justmuslim

Asalaamu alaykum bros and sists

I prayed many places like library, stairways, parking , but the worst place is panera bread. it was asar and i was studing and it's time to pray i'm sitting near the door so i move my table, make space and put the prayer rope on the ground and pray while customers coming and going i think every one looked at me but i did not care. i hope i did the right thing.

wasalamu calaykum wr wb

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

I did pray at the place i pray but I pray at my school yard, my teacher office but the worest is praying in front of my school's doors i mean it was so dirty but it was worth it.

i have prayed infront of my classroom(outside) , in fantacy land(köln- germany) during the travel with our class, in train when i was in india and in small boat when i was in venice.

Ali_Ibrahim

i've prayed in many different weird places... my friend's garage, in an airplane, driver seat of my car, my grandmothers room back in palestine and the reason why i mention this one is because it smells like old lebna lol....i've prayed in one of my buddies bed room. i've prayed in a lot of places...

A

addan

hi

salaaaaaaaaaaam
keep doing allah now the bast
coud be people take as a dawah

salaaaaaaaaaaam
keep doing allah now the bast
coud be people take as a dawah

yes brother you are right.

but we should also care of about the other peoples.
for example thier are some people who wants to show their prays as dawah but it disturbes other peoples.
in this situation we should find another place where they find disturb for themselves.

Aliyah206

yes i have prayed most of the places ya'll mentioned but the worst was standing behind the class while the teacher was teaching..prayed behind them while they all focused on me instead of the techer..well it's not my fualt she told me to pray in class or no prayer till class was OVER..So alhamdulilah i did as she said and it worked..

aDYiNGdream

Aspiring Mutawakkil
yes i have prayed most of the places ya'll mentioned but the worst was standing behind the class while the teacher was teaching..prayed behind them while they all focused on me instead of the techer..well it's not my fualt she told me to pray in class or no prayer till class was OVER..So alhamdulilah i did as she said and it worked..

:ma: you are very courageous!!

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member

I prayed many places like library, stairways, parking , but the worst place is panera bread. it was asar and i was studing and it's time to pray i'm sitting near the door so i move my table, make space and put the prayer rope on the ground and pray while customers coming and going i think every one looked at me but i did not care. i hope i did the right thing.

wasalamu calaykum wr wb
salam
Panera Bread,MashaAllah .
,I'm sure it was the worst place and the most crowded.
I work at the Mall and its gonna shock all the people if I start praying in there,so We have a little nursing room ,where they change kids,thats where I pray.Sometimes I find a line of people waiting for the room while I'm in there ....
wa salam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
.Sometimes I find a line of people waiting for the room while I'm in there ....
wa salam

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah

Sister , maybe next time you dont want to do that because u are making others difficult...
Sorry abt my language ...

My dad use to say something like this "never put others in a difficult situation for your benefit...."

maybe you can plan your time better...

Sorry about my language...

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I've done Salat infront of my school, (it was recess and no one was there to see me), in a hallway at school, on my porch, and that's probably it.

sugarbb

Assalammualaikum,

I have done my prayer at a stairways (and was stared at), in my boss's office, in a van (while on a journey) , in an airplane while sitting down and by the beach. - of what i can remember.:tti_sister:

misalat

wasalamu calaykum wr wb

:ma:
This is the right thing all of us must be doing when the prayer has come.
i admire you brother, may Allah regard you for sharing it with us!
:mashallah:

misalat

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah

Sister , maybe next time you dont want to do that because u are making others difficult...
Sorry abt my language ...

My dad use to say something like this "never put others in a difficult situation for your benefit...."

maybe you can plan your time better...

Sorry about my language...

You may be having a point to make in here, but FARD prayer has no compromise ... it was mentioned in Hadith, that the best did is prayer on it's time .... i think, the sister has done the correct thing, and mashaa Allah, we should not fear, be shy or compromise when we worship Allah ...

kayleigh

You may be having a point to make in here, but FARD prayer has no compromise ... it was mentioned in Hadith, that the best did is prayer on it's time .... i think, the sister has done the correct thing, and mashaa Allah, we should not fear, be shy or compromise when we worship Allah ...

Yes, you should pray on time, but what I think the point he's trying to make is that if its possible for the sister to pray anywhere else then that may be better so she can avoid inconveniencing other people. If there's no other place to pray then she should keep doing what shes doing.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:
You might be correct. But i suggest praying at staircase landing where few people are able to see and you wont burden others..

And if i was in her shoes , i would use the nursing room as the last resort .

Some factors to consider:

1)depending on how long the queue outside
2) the urgent need of nursing

kayleigh

I always pray at home, at other peoples' homes, or at the mosque. The only place besides that was in a hotel room. I'm not very adventurous, apparently!

I've never had to pray in school since I get home early enough to make prayer.

:salam2: During Taraweeh i did not find any place in the masjid. It was raining and there was water everywhere. I was praying on the road with my Abaya getting wet. Then one taraweeh i did not find any place again. Except one step of a stair. It was hard to sit you can imagine. But i prayed