Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joldas

Banned
:salam2:

who are you these opened turntoislam, what kind of islam you are teaching here, are you sure you are not spreading here with the name of islam which in reality "twisted" islam by those foxy government and politicians for their benifit?

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Wa`alaykumassalam
They are simple people with a noble cause of spreading the word of Islam if you have problem or issues you can contact the Mods.

esperanza

revert of many years
assalamalaykum

who are you to come here,,and criticise those who run this site wiht best of intentions
if you dont like itthen why come here,,,
noone here is backing those foxy governemnts,,
but trying to look at things in balanced way from both sides

people are to quick to side wiht any country that hates the west,,even if they may be bad muslims,,,,
how can we stand wiht any muslim country tortures its won people

who are you to criticise those who run this place,,,and who come here every day
are you an expert or a scholar or a skeikh.,,,,

who are you to judge others,,,,

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

What happened in the time that you have been gone? Do you remember me ?

Ahsen

who are you these opened turntoislam, what kind of islam you are teaching here, are you sure you are not spreading here with the name of islam which in reality "twisted" islam by those foxy government and politicians for their benifit?

What kind of "twisted" islam you are talking about?

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Asslam brother

...any way i didn't get what you mean..Could you Explain your words

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
I hope you are being sincere and not asking question just to advertise that website you put under your post.

Kakorot

Why do some of you members have to be so rude?

A lot of people have benefitted from this website created by br. Mabsoot and you lot who got nothing better to do but criticise need to worry about yourselves and how you are spreading Islam.

MashaAllah, this website is successful because sincere people are running it. So be quiet unless you know you can do a better job.

Cr1xus

who are you to come here,,and criticise those who run this site wiht best of intentions
if you dont like itthen why come here,,,
noone here is backing those foxy governemnts,,
but trying to look at things in balanced way from both sides

people are to quick to side wiht any country that hates the west,,even if they may be bad muslims,,,,
how can we stand wiht any muslim country tortures its won people

who are you to criticise those who run this place,,,and who come here every day
are you an expert or a scholar or a skeikh.,,,,

who are you to judge others,,,,

The devil has his minions everywhere in the world. People like the Saudi family.

alf2

Islam is a way of life

I dont like your signature site you are apparently trying to advertise.
It looks exactly like Facebook. I have a feeling there is fitnah :astag:

Not trying to be haraam police or anything. Just my honest feelings.

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
The devil has his minions everywhere in the world. People like the Saudi family.

ERRRRR......

Ok Brothers and Sisters.... Why are we even entertaining this dude?
If it wasn't for Turn to Islam, I would have never found the true Islam...
So we know why we are all here and how we benefit and may Allah bless all those who stared the site and all those who maintain and contribute.

So i say ignore him. There is enough information on this site to explain itself. Why should any one of us justify the great benefits contained?

:wasalam:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
ERRRRR......

Ok Brothers and Sisters.... Why are we even entertaining this dude?
If it wasn't for Turn to Islam, I would have never found the true Islam...
So we know why we are all here and how we benefit and may Allah bless all those who stared the site and all those who maintain and contribute.

So i say ignore him. There is enough information on this site to explain itself. Why should any one of us justify the great benefits contained?

If it wasnt for TurntoIslam I would not have learned SOOOOOOO much about Islam and trustworthy resources. This site is amazing masha allah.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

"I am the life,the way and the truth."
Lol Just kidding.
I am Kashif Nazeer,I am a member of this site which is doing a wonderful job,educating non muslims about Islam and clearing their misconceptions about Islam.The Islam tat our prophet :saw: taught,our sahaba ,tabi'een and tab e tabi'een understood,the Islam our salaf understood.
May Allah reward each one us in this site with al firdaus and accept from us be pleased with us and forgive us.Ameen.

joldas

Banned
Hope every one open their eyes wide, not just stick here, sth. like frog which thinks the sky is only the size of the mouth of my well.

understand...

it has rich meaning.:astag:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Do you think it is good islamic manner to show hate against others in public forum? Specially behaving what should be spread in the name of islam?

May Allah teach you to respect your fellow muslims.

joldas

Banned

Do you think it is good islamic manner to show hate against others in public forum? Specially behaving what should be spread in the name of islam?

May Allah teach you to respect your fellow muslims.

you are right. it is my anger at that time, it is just gone with me, not anyone else, but it is much more less even nothing behind the fitna behind the turntoislam.

esperanza

revert of many years
you are right. it is my anger at that time, it is just gone with me, not anyone else, but it is much more less even nothing behind the fitna behind the turntoislam.

you should expalin yourself before making such strong statements,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.