Who is the leader of sunnis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilal Said

:wasalam:

I would gladly take the puppets in middle east who atleast don't persecute their own people and though flawed, they take care of their people and have established tawheed and deen on their lands. They build masjids and support the cause of dawah across the globe and help their muslim countries in times of need. May Allah azz zawajal guide our rulers and caretakers to judge and rule according to Quran and Sunnah and overlook their shortcomings. Ameen

Fudayl Ibn ’Iyaad (d.187H) – rahimahullaah – said: “If I had a supplication that would be answered, I would not make it, except for the ruler. Because when the ruler becomes righteous, the towns and the servants become safe and secure.” Refer to Hilyatul-Awliyaa‘ (8/91-92).

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

I agree totally with you.

Jazak Allah khairan

Amir_of_spain

Asalam wailkium. Here are some of my responses:

'Standing up to kuffar is not shouting 'Death to America',

The USA and Israeli defence forces, agencies and think tanks would not waste time, money and other resources in trying to isolate and demonise Iran if they merely thought they just shout aloud. The Iranian government is involved in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon against Zonist interests, they are actively engaged in making sure the western powers do not complete their ambitions of controlling these states like they now do with Saudi, Jordan and Egypt. They helped to set up Hizbollah which resulted in the successful Israeli withdraw from Southern Lebanon

"Kidnapping American citizens.." if U.S. and Israeli gov's can openly kidnap any Muslim throughout the world or murder them like we saw in Dubai then in retaliation why do you hold it against the Iranian gov if they decide to kidnap Americian individuals who they suspect are working for the U.S. Intelligence services. Why can the Zionists and US only hold people who they suspect are terrorist, and not the other way round?

"Denying the holocust.". Oh, ok i see, so it is perfectly fine to insult and humiliate the sacred and religious figures, espeically Islamic icons such as the holy Quran and the holy Prophet, it is perfectly ok to deny these religious personalities and to openly attack and talk negatively against them under the banner of freedom of speech. And in return, when it comes to a topic of the Zionists and their allies, we are told by them, you must agree and obey to our position on the topic, if not your evil like Hitler. Why is it is perfectly fine for anti Arab groups to deny the existence of Palestine and the Palestinian people. If you don't agree with them then you're demonised and attacked, thus you can never criticise them yet they can criticise you. I'm sorry but i don't see why Muslims should be lectured by 'silently trapped and cornered' by these academics and be forced to accept their sentiments when in return they openly allow their citizens to insult and disagrace our Prophet and topics that are sensitive to us. Also, show me a video, where he says the Holocust did not take place. He uses the holocust issue to point out the suffering that is being inflicted on the Palestinians.

"These are all political suicides on an international level that isolate their countries from the rest of the world and cripple a country's economy and hinders development."

Again, stop getting your news from CNN and FOX news. The whole world does not comprise of U.S.A. and Europe alone. There exists other nations in which Iran can do trade with. Of course their economy is going to suffer, any country's economy would suffer if they were put under such sanction's, despite this they are the most progressive Muslim nation in terms of science and technology. Hence they refuse to give up their right to civilian nuclear technology and indigenously develop their own drones, submarines and nano technologies. In comparison to Saudi and the Gulf states that are completely technologically dependent upon foriegn scientific help.

Not to mention that they deceive their own people by blaming anyone who criticizes their govt's ruling as a spy/agent of the west, who is subsequently tortured and put to the death.

If this was true then why would the Iranian government allow presidential candidates to debate and criticise one another openly, live on mainstream Iranian television. I think you have mistaken Iran from the Saudi royal family.

"And you have quite conveniently overlooked how these evil men slaughter and persecute our Sunni brethren at every opportunity they get. "

Sunni-Shia conflicits occur throughout the region, with or without the present Iranian gov, sectarian fighting would still continue. Also please study history, it was a Sunni nation (i.e. Iraq under Saddam) who launched two wars on it's Muslim neighbours, not Iran. It is the Sunni leaders that aid the Zionism gov(eg Egypt) and U.S. Military (eg Saudi and Qatar) not Iran.

"I would gladly take the puppets in middle east who atleast don't persecute their own people and though flawed, they take care of their people and have established tawheed and deen on their lands."

This is an amazing statement. Are you seriously suggesting that in Saudi, Egypt, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar, there is no persecution, that if you talk against or merely criticise their rulers and their royal family members that they will simply smile warmly back? That they do not persecute and imprison Imams and Ulema who speak out up about corruption, Jihad and other injustices. We all know such people are never seen or heard of again.
Where is the respect and honour in accepting Muslim leaders who are slaves to their western masters. There is no pride in having a puppet as your leader.

Yes the current sunni leaders are great in building Masjids in their homelands and they are also great at destroying them in other's eg in Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine by providing land and logistical help to the U.S. soldiers and Zionists.

Now let's get back to the topic of leadership. Brother-In-Islam-7, why haven't you answered my question; if you think there is a better leader/Muslim nation that is standing up to the foriegn occupiers in the region then tell the forum. Otherwise digest and accept that a Farsi-Shia led government is taking on the superpowers while the Sunni states/leaders are either quietly assisting them. Mentioning names of the past and future does not count.

Amir of Cookies.

May the eyes of the cowards never sleep.

—Khalid ibn Walid

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Asalam wailkium. Here are some of my responses:

The USA and Israeli defence forces, agencies and think tanks would not waste time, money and other resources in trying to isolate and demonise Iran if they merely thought they just shout aloud. The Iranian government is involved in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon against Zonist interests, they are actively engaged in making sure the western powers do not complete their ambitions of controlling these states like they now do with Saudi, Jordan and Egypt. They helped to set up Hizbollah which resulted in the successful Israeli withdraw from Southern Lebanon

:wasalam:

Please read about how Hezbollah also killed and slaughtered Palestinians before they turned their eyes on Israel. You will benefit from it a great deal !..

Iran wants to import it's heretic version of Islam everywhere. They are trying to import it to Yemen by helping the militant terrorist band that has formed there. This has been opposed by prominent Yemeni clerics both Shia and Sunni btw..

"Kidnapping American citizens.." if U.S. and Israeli gov's can openly kidnap any Muslim throughout the world or murder them like we saw in Dubai then in retaliation why do you hold it against the Iranian gov if they decide to kidnap Americian individuals who they suspect are working for the U.S. Intelligence services. Why can the Zionists and US only hold people who they suspect are terrorist, and not the other way round?

Because we are muslims, we do not capture and terrorize civilians be they any faith, nationality or race. I thought this was common knowledge.

"Denying the holocust.". Oh, ok i see, so it is perfectly fine to insult and humiliate the sacred and religious figures, espeically Islamic icons such as the holy Quran and the holy Prophet, it is perfectly ok to deny these religious personalities and to openly attack and talk negatively against them under the banner of freedom of speech. And in return, when it comes to a topic of the Zionists and their allies, we are told by them, you must agree and obey to our position on the topic, if not your evil like Hitler.

Again this is not 'tit for tat'. They kill and torture our people, so let's do the same to them. They use holocaust to occupy lands, so let's deny the holocaust altogether. No, akhi. This is not the way.

We are supposed to be reasonable human beings as well. It is unjust to justify the occupation of any land due to persecution of a certain people. At the same time, it is unjust and hurtful to deny that a certain group of people were massacred in the world war.

Again, stop getting your news from CNN and FOX news. The whole world does not comprise of U.S.A. and Europe alone. There exists other nations in which Iran can do trade with. Of course their economy is going to suffer, any country's economy would suffer if they were put under such sanction's, despite this they are the most progressive Muslim nation in terms of science and technology. Hence they refuse to give up their right to civilian nuclear technology and indigenously develop their own drones, submarines and nano technologies. In comparison to Saudi and the Gulf states that are completely technologically dependent upon foriegn scientific help.

I have already mentioned on other threads that I know Iranian students who are my colleagues in university . Alhamdulillah we are trying to increase our dawah efforts towards them. I get my information from them about Iran and have spoken with them at length about the situation in their country.

It seems like unless I don't agree with you, my information is from CNN and Fox news. If you think that way, I can't do anything about it.

If this was true then why would the Iranian government allow presidential candidates to debate and criticise one another openly, live on mainstream Iranian television. I think you have mistaken Iran from the Saudi royal family.

Back to our famous past time, slander and backbite our muslim rulers. I warn you brother, this is not from the teachings of Islam. Prophet SallAllahu Alleihi Wa Sallam and our salaf have warned us against this habit.

Sunni-Shia conflicits occur throughout the region, with or without the present Iranian gov, sectarian fighting would still continue. Also please study history, it was a Sunni nation (i.e. Iraq under Saddam) who launched two wars on it's Muslim neighbours, not Iran. It is the Sunni leaders that aid the Zionism gov(eg Egypt) and U.S. Military (eg Saudi and Qatar) not Iran.

And please kindly also mention that Shi'i people have left no opportunity to slaughter sunni muslims. Be it in present day Iran or civil unrest in Iraq's street these days.

This is an amazing statement. Are you seriously suggesting that in Saudi, Egypt, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar, there is no persecution, that if you talk against or merely criticise their rulers and their royal family members that they will simply smile warmly back? That they do not persecute and imprison Imams and Ulema who speak out up about corruption, Jihad and other injustices.

Yes. The good in these lands outweighs the bad. And in most of these countries, Tawheed is preserved and one can practice Islam in peace.

We all know such people are never seen or heard of again. Where is the respect and honour in accepting Muslim leaders who are slaves to their western masters. There is no pride in having a puppet as your leader.

So you want to live in Iran and be tortured for being a Sunni and Wahabbi ?

Yes the current sunni leaders are great in building Masjids in their homelands and they are also great at destroying them in other's eg in Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine by providing land and logistical help to the U.S. soldiers and Zionists.

Which Arab country provided land and logistical support to USA against Iraq and Afghanistan. Kindly inform me.

This is a great misrepresentation of foreign policies of the countries mentioned.

Now let's get back to the topic of leadership. Brother-In-Islam-7, why haven't you answered my question; if you think there is a better leader/Muslim nation that is standing up to the foriegn occupiers in the region then tell the forum. Otherwise digest and accept that a Farsi-Shia led government is taking on the superpowers while the Sunni states/leaders are either quietly assisting them. Mentioning names of the past and future does not count.

I already mentioned that we have to reassess our own lives and perfect the Islam in our homes and our societies before we point a finger over our rulers/caretakers. We are not even in a position to speak about leaders of the Sunni. The basic fabrics of our deen are being violated in our countries, cities, villages. First we need to correct them and be steadfast on this deen. The leaders will come after that.

You can not manufacture upright leaders from a society (majority) that itself is ignorant of the deen and lives a life of lavishness and comfort and doesn't care for the plight and need of the muslim Ummah.

If we improve our conditions, Allah azz zawajal will bestow upon us a righteous and upright ruler from His mercy.

Therefore my answer to you is 'we have some major work on our hands'.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

Status
Not open for further replies.