Your New Sister!

IXEquilibrium

I just wanted to take the time to tell everyone that you have a new sister in faith! I took my Shahadda yesterday with special help from revert2007(a very devoted Muslimah) and other friends!! Thank you all!

:tti_sister:

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Mash'Allah welcom to TTI sister, may Allah keep you on straight path, and keep us in your prayers. You are like a new born with no sins at all.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
walaikum salam

Mashallah sister,
very beatiful news, May ALlah (swt) bless you with many things and keep you on the straight path - ameen

:) revert2007 mashallah is a very nice sister, May ALlah (swt) always keep her and her family happy - ameen

JenniferB

walaikum salam sister. I know the joy you are feeling since I took shahada 5 months ago, the most beautiful five months of my life as a muslimah. Welcome welcome welcome to the beauty and truth of Islam. Yasmeen

Julie1134

I just wanted to take the time to tell everyone that you have a new sister in faith! I took my Shahadda yesterday with special help from revert2007(a very devoted Muslimah) and other friends!! Thank you all!

Why does it make me cry every time I hear someone took shahada? Welcome to the family! I am a convert as well. Salam :muslima:

Hudda

Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!!:ma::ma::ma: May Allah swt guide us to the straight path as Allah Azawajal has guided you all! This is a blessing from Azawajal. Allah Azawajal guides whom he wants!!
My sisters I love you all for the sake of Allah and please make Dua for me:hearts::tti_sister:

muslim10012

salamoualikom sister ,

Mash'Allah welcome to TTI , may Allah keep you on straight path

good luck in your new life :)

:salam2:

BinKhadija

An Akhu

A warm welcome to you to your new religion and to this Forum. I am pretty sure you are today enjoying the inner Peace you always searched for - congratulations! :) Here starts a new life of a sinless Muslimah! May Allah continue guiding you and us all to the right path.

Fi'aman Allah.

a_stranger

:salam2:sister

You are most welcome. sister AlhamduliAllah : Your faith in Allah swt is a new hope for our humanity, May allah help us all to stay firm till we step in Janna by his mercy. :SMILY259:

:salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah:

sarahlou

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar!!!! This is wonderful news Alhamdulillah. I am a revert as well so if you need anything just let me know. revert2007 is so wonderful masha allah and has helped me a great deal as well. May allah reward revert2007 for her good deeds ameen. :hijabi:. Welcome to the family and I am proud to call you my sis:hearts:. Salam.

drmoka

:bismillah:
:wasalam:
:shahadah::jumpclap:
:jumpclap::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
may allah bless you & sister revert 2007 & make paradise your final destination together
i wsh making dua for me

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Ma sha Allah
welcome welcome my dear
and congratulations , welcome to our Ommah
if u need any help dont hesitate we are all here ur family

:)

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
ahlan wasahlan (welcome) ukhti to the big family of islam :ma:
yes sure is nice to hear everytime when Allah has given hidayah to a person
and make him/her find the true path in life :ma:
:SMILY259:
may Allah keep us steadfast in our imann until our last breath
and gather us all in jannah (paradise) in the Hereafter inshaAllah
love everyone for the sake of Allah
uhibbukum lillahi taa'la :SMILY259:

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
mashaallah,
welcome in Islam. i wish for the relation of Islam and you forever. please do remember all the muslims of the world in your special prayers and start learning basics of Islam.............. we all are here to help you.
allah swt bless us all, ameen. wasalam.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

mashallah sister.this is incredible news:SMILY139:.you are welcome to our

islamic family:hijabi:.may ALLAH guide us all to the right path.protect us

grom evil and may HE keep us under the shade of his mercy.:tti_sister:

P.S.may ALLAH give sister revert2007 the best in jannah.:hijabi:

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Allahu Akbaar :D:D Allahu Akbar :D MasaAllah ya sister :D Welcooooome to peace :D wecome to everlasting happiness :D:D

ahmed_elnaggar

"O lord forgive me "
wa allikom alsalam wa rahmat Allah wa barakato :
just I want to say " praise be to Allah who guided us to Islam "
congratulations our sister in Islam and welcome in TTI

shichemlydia

welcome

salam alikoum sister
congratulations for coming to islam, hope you a nice journey to islam. ameen.
may alah be with you all the time.
wa salam alikoum