FreedomFighter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh Baji :) Jazakillah Kyran wa Barakillahi Feeki Baji, I LOVE those videos. :hearts: I can't wait for the time to come that I'll be able to speak and understand Pashto perfectly! :)

(part 1)
    (part 2!)
    May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla forgive you for your sins Baji, and the sins of our other brothers and sisters who try their best to obey Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla (and who also ask for his forgiveness sincerely), and may he multiply your Ajr and Status in Jannah (and the Ajr and status of our other Mumin/Muminah brothers and sisters) by the 50,000s, and bless us ALL with the HIGHEST amount of EMAN and PIETY (to the extent that we LOVE NO ONE OTHER THAN ALLAH SUBHANAHU WA TA ALLA AND HIS RASUL S.A.W.), give us TAQWA IN OUR HEARTS, make us ALL to be TRUE Mumins/Muminahs, and make us to REALLY be the followers of Rasulallah (SAW), Ameen Ya Zaal Jalaali wal Ekraam! :)

See you around Baji (by the way, what's your username on Zahid Bhai's website?) :hearts: Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh. :)
    u r ture sister ...............war is never a pleasing thing except those who ready to sacrifice....
    but such ppl are a few,,,,,
    death is not a big deal as far as u a gud muslim .................martyrdom is sublime destination of a muslim but for a kafir its a message of eternal unrest
    loll.. i didnt say that money thing for u. It was just an example :)

You dont have friends so u have got bored from holidays? Or may be u r too lazy to do any thing .. lol .. just lying on bed whole day.. haha
    Mujahid said:

“Those who love each other for Allah’s Sake, when they smile at each other, their sins fall from each other, just as the leaves fall from a tree before the winter.”:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    haha... holidays pass usually like this. They are like money. The more u have, the more u want.. lol

Yeah, Taliban are giving those kuffar, a nice treat there in helmand. Kuffar are being killed in large number and they are not telling any thing abt it.

Are you reading unjustmedia.com? :D
    hmm... you are clever enough to find out that i was invisible :)
    MashALLAH, looks like you are doing some mind exercises these days. :D

May be you need some energy drink to write posts.. lol

How are your holidays going? enjoying them? :)

US has begun a major offensive agasint taliban in helmand, afghanistan. Do u know ?
    I am here, there and every where.. Perhaps you need to open your eyes.. lol

Life is good. ALHUMDULILLAH. I have seen no posts recently from you. Is everything alrite or busy in Exams? lol
    As-salaamu'alaykum,
    my exams are still on going so you can still make du'a ;) inshaAllah

No i dont mind ukhtii
    Take care inshaAllah

Wassalaam :)
    Wa'alaykum salaam :D

Alhumdulillah im goody goody sisterr :D
    hehehehehhe... just get the admin to do in inshaAllah :)

Yeah great grandma loOoOoOoll my mistake :rolleyes:

So whats your name dear sister..? :D

Take care too
    and make dua for my exam its tmrw :p

x x x

Was-salaam :D
    I never thought about censoring my face or voice. but i could ask them that when they contact me. wasalamu alaykum wrwb. and jazakAllahu khayran. :):):):):)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…