Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalam O Alaikum wr wb Dear sister In Islam
    happy Ramadhan Kareem To You
    May Allah swt Shower His unlimited Blessings upon You,Ameen
    I Think This is your 1st Ramadhan kareem
    Here wishing you all the very very Best InshAllah
    Your Sister In Islam
    wa alaikum salam wr wb dear sister,

Jazak Allahu Khayra for the beautiful dua. Ramdhan Kareem. May Allah help you to seek blessings of this holy month. May HE grant you highest reward. Ameen.
    Salam Alekum sister
    Ameen wa-iyaki.. Thanx 4 the wonderful message :) Ameen to ur duaa and wish u the same too InshAllah :)
    Take care :D
    ¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)
    ♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)♥
    ♥♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´ ¯)♥♥
    ----==--Ramadan Mubarak---==---
    (_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)
    ♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'•. ¸_)♥
    ♥♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´**`'•.¸_)`'•.¸ _)♥♥

Jazaki Allah every khair ukhti for your kind dua'as..and may Allah (swt) Bless you and guard you!..Ameen!

wassalam
    Asalamu alaykum Isra. hey i have the duas for fasting both in english and arabic in my email inbox. send me a pm and give me your email so i can forward them to you inshaAllah. wasalamu alaykum.
    Ramadan Mubarak ukhti!!! and May this month be of success to you inshAllah and may Allah swt make you among the pious and among those whom He loves!!! May this journey of faith be a successful one for you!!!

Ramadhan Kareem & Mobarak!!!

May Allah (swt) hasten your pardon..strengthen your iman..perfect your practice..lengthen your hours of worship..and count you amongst those He (swt) purifies in His Month of Fasting..Ameen!
    Assalam alaykum sister Isra, Wishing you a blessing Ramadan, Enjoy it by fasting,praying,reading Quran and charity. May The almighty God bless us all Ameen.
    Assalamu Alaikum sister Isra:D
    I have just asked about this question to sister laila . She said, there is no specific dua to read before fasting. It's enough to just make the INTENTION. And before breaking the fast, you can make any DUA you want....ask Allah whatever you like, which means you can def say your dua in English. I hope your ramadhan becomes a blessed one and one you'll take advantage of.
    ~we was having the HADITH class few mins ago....so she did Q and A after the lesson and I asked her :D
    I hope it helps
    Allah bless you and help you. ameen
    Asslamu Alaikum:D
    sister if u are not working right now.....there is class abt Ramadhan on sunnahfolowers! and the ideal muslimah class is coming up soon:D
    hope u benefit from them inshaAllah:D
    lots of love, Ubah:D
    ok..sister, so tawheed class is at 2pm est....
    and the hadith class, (no hadith class today btw) is 9pm est,
    inshaAllah see u there,:D
    our teacher again is sister laila, and when the classes are not in session they play OLD lectures and such.....I enjoy been there, so much knowledge to attain, tabarakaAllah :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…