ruki4eva
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Salaams hun:D
    my RAINBOW!
    dont give sad faces:) I need u to cheer up sweetheart:)
    I am ok AlhamduliALlah, hope u r too my sweeet rainbow:)
    I have recieved every bit of it, and I am sendin 'em back!:)
    inshaAllah sooon, I love u so much my rainbow,
    may Allah heal u, give u patience thru this, protect u as He has always did, forgive u and grant u jannah! may Allah let me have the opportunity to see u there as well,
    ukhti, dont give sad faces yaar, i want u smilling, and I missss u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
    always keep smillin, ok :)
    may Allah always be there with u
    tightest hug,
    tc my rainbow;):SMILY139:
    aaaaww
    forgive u sis? there is nothing to forgive:D
    u betta be smillin next tym u come here inshaAllah:D:D:D:D:D:D
    i am gunna miss u too hun:(
    nighty sis, I LOVE U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
    I'll forever keeep u in my duas!
    Huugggsss tight ones right back at u!:D
    next tym inshaAllah, :D
    good night, sweet dreamss
    and jazakaAllah khairan for wishin me a goood night:D
    LOVE U BEHNA!
    aaaaaaawww :D:D:D:D:D:D
    hey, the # of greeniiess greeewww :D:D:D:D:D
    yepppppieeeeeeeeeeeeessss
    wat are ur otha names, can u share (habibti)LOL
    X x X x X x X
    hehehe, i do, i do, i do.......*puts on kids face* lol
    iam soo happi i do make u smile, ALhmaduliALlah
    u always:SMILY252::SMILY252: do the same for me,
    lol, every tym i seee ur username, iam gooing *o0000ooooooooo0o0000000HHHH YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA! RUKI!:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:
    HUGGGss right back at u!
    loooooovve u toooooooooo so so so so so so sos oso sososososososso muuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccchhh!
    mwaaaaaaaaaahhsss, my rainbow, :D
    Ps, since u lyk rain, i'll start callin u my rainbow.........lol
    :SMILY139::hearts::hearts::hearts:
    aaaaaaaawwww, amen,ameeen,ameeeeeeeeeeeeeen sis!!
    askin the same for u my lil sweeet behnaaa:D:D:D:D:D
    and and and did I see a greenie there?
    o0h yea, I DID!!! yaaaaaaaaaayyy
    ALhamduliALlah one is enuf to make me happi coz i knw my sis jst smiled at me <3
    hw cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee:D
    me love u more toooooooooooooooooooooo!
    only Allah knws hw much dear behna
    I'll tc inshaAllaH!
    mwaaaaaaaahhss
    X x X x X x X x X
    aaaaaaaawww hug!
    oh Allah, you're the giver of health, I ask you to give my sis her health back, ya ALlah let her be patient as u test her and elivate her rank in jannah so she is close to u ! ya rabana, you hear the cries of the silent heart, you are the most merciful, grant her ur mercy, ya rabana I ask u to forgive her, and grant her patience, ya Allah give her jannah, and let me meet her there, ya Allah u r the most kind, the most near, u hear our duas wen noone else does, and it's ur reponse that we await, so Allah give her health, protect her soul, and always be with her!ameen,ameen,ameen
    sis, u r in my duas
    iam doing guud ALhamduliAllah, jazakaAllah khairan for askin behna:D
    i am glad to see urs tooo:D
    love u moreeeeeeeee sis
    HUUUUUUUUUUGss and mwaaaaaaaaahhsss!
    tc of urself ok sis, inshaAllah we'll be in touch!
    RUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
    my lovely behna:D:D:D:D:D
    salamu ALikum:D
    and I misss u alot!
    hw r u doing?
    hope aight inshaAllah!!!!
    me missssssssssssinnnn u lyk crazzi man,
    we need to catch up for realss!:D
    mwaaaaaaaaaaaaahssss!
    Assalamu Alykum Ruki. :)

Alhamdulilah I'm doing great. :D:D:D:D:D

Although always in pain to hear my Sister is not too well :(. May Allah (SWT) grant you shifah.
    Chin Up and Keep Smiling InshaAllah. :D:D:D:D

Talk soon.
    Take care.

Wa Alykum Salaam. :)
    Assalamu Alykum Ruki. :D:D:D:D

How are you? I pray you are in the best of Health and Iman.

Take care.
    Your Brother. Abu Hurairah ;)

Wa Alykum Salaam. :D:D:D
    ASalamu alaykum dear ukhti

How are you?:D i really missed my lovely and sweet ukhti. how's everything? i have been gone for awhile so that's why i didn't reply to you right. i can't even say eid mubarak righ coz it been almost two weeks. I feel embarassed. forgive me ukhti. i hope you are doing good. love you ukhti. hugs and kisses:D:D:D:hearts:

wasalam
    You are in difficult time - subhan'Allah, you are very clsoe to Allah, for He is testing you, and i wish i too was in more difficulty than i am in know, so i could become close to Allah. Suffering is a gift - it is a hidden mercy.

Ya Allah, truly you love this soul, and she is very close to You, for you have placed her in difficulty, help her to remember how Merciful You are. Ya Alah give me the chance to it with this sol, so i too can become closer t You. Aameen!!!
    Ya Allah give my sister strong imaan, so with every word she shares with others, and every action she does, her soul remembers You, Oh Merciful, and let her be in Your shade, and help her to remember death more, so she can stay away from evil. Ya Allah bless her with jannah tul firdos, and let her be one of those who fear You alot, for they are the ones who will be in Your shade. Ya Allah ease away any pain in her heart, and give her all that she yearns for, and I know she yearns to see You, so let her see Your Beauty, so her heart can feel at ease. Aameen!!!!!!
    Insha'Allah I will make du'a, and you should be specific in your du'a, please tell me what is close to your heart, and what does your soul yearn for, so I can ask Allah for that.
    My dearest sister, be one of those who fear Allah, and keep your soul purified with the remberance of Allah.

I pray that Allah gives you the ability to weep in His rememberance, so that with every tear you shed, you become close to Allah. Aameen!!
    need to take a leave ukthi inshaallah chat to you soon
    take care ukthi wasallam x x x hugs kisses
    and love coming down your way sorry sis
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…