ditta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh Brother.

Hope you are in the best of health inshaAllaah. If you have some time, is it OK if I'm requesting you to help me find some threads that posted some of the questions [which I'll write it down if you have the time to help me find] before?

I've been using the search button since yesterday but it only leads me to a page where the search couldn't take place. Not sure if I didn't use the proper words but I've tried many times.

JazaakaAllaahu khaayr.
    Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Brother can you please check this guy's posts. He's asking strange questions and then post and say he's found the answer.

Sort of irritating! Sorry to bother you like that.

Jazakallah khair.
    Assalamu Alaikum: Br.

Thanks. And Thanks so much for your Du'aa and concerns.

I pray Allah (SWT) to shower His utmost blessings upon you and your family. I won't miss a chance to promote TTI at the place where I am going to share the posts.

Regards.
    Assalamu Alaikum:

Hope your doing well,InshaAllah.

Can I share the articles posted on TTI,on Facebook?.

Regards.
    Assalamua'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Sorry to bother you during this few days left of Ramadhaan. But do you happen to ever post threads on the 99 names of Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala in detail where every name is included with good explanations? I happen to searched for it but not sure if there are any here. If you find it, would you kindly direct me to its link?

JazaakaAllaahu khaayr. Ramadhaan al-Mubaraak.

Was-salaam.
    Jazaakallah khair akhi,

No, I actually want it 'gone'. Inshaa'Allaah I'll see to it that no body bothers you. Most probably it'll be Aapa asking for the link. I can post that on her profile (I remember it was mod's post on TTI). I'll do it now.

If there is a fear of others questioning it (I don't think they will) I'll add it to my sig then. (Just a crazy thought)

BaraakAllahu feek!
    I don't have an account there as yet, but I'm going to make one for the benefit of my family. Most can't really follow english. So I thought if I can get some important stuff translated, my people can benefit from it Inshaa'Allaah. But it's a sort of hard work and I'm going to give it a try after Ramadan Inshaa'Allaah.

Yes my mother bought full Quraan (by as-Sudais and ash-Shuraym) with urdu translation from Darrusalam. I want her and the others to enjoy Mishary and As shatry. There recitation keeps one focused (Khusoo?) specifically if there is translation with it.

Oh, okay, Allaah will make a way out. My family can do with what you shared for the while.

Jazakallah khair.

Wasalmoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu. . .
    Alhumdulillaah it is sorted out, and Jazakallah khair for you reply.

Akh, I was viewing the recitations with urdu translations a while ago and meant to ask you back then. I was wondering if you have them on youtube? And can you speak Urdu fluently? I need some help on translating some stuff (After Ramadan or so Inshaa'Allaah). Right now just wanted to know if you speak Urdu.

Baraakallah feek.

Wasalmoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu. . .
    Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu. . .

I just want to sincerely apologize for my mistake. I'm not entirely sure what upset you about my post, but whatever it was [I've removed the names] or is, my intention was not to hurt anyone or their Imaan.

I'm really sorry and seek you forgivness.

Wa alaykum asalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu.
    Assalamua'laykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Brother, I pray that you and your family are well inshaAllaah. I was meant to reply to your thread about the loss of your father the other day but time didnt permit me to do so.

Just want you to know though, that our dua'a are always with you.

Was-salaam.
    Salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi Akhi Ditta,

I want to edit my initial post on this thread http://turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70878 and mention something.

A sister pointed out that 'hands should be raised coming up from Rukoo' and it is missing in the animation.

If we can add a note in the initial post, it will be great. BarakAllahu Feek

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi
    Salaamalaykum brother ditta,

Could you please do me a favor and delete the youtube link in this thread (that I started).. It is the fourth post I think.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70878

I don't think the link posted contains authentic information. I wouldn't want someone to follow that methodology in offering prayers after viewing a thread started by me tbh.

Thanks for your time.. JazakAllahu Khayran
    Salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi,

Interesting.. I didn't know that they did Khutbah in Urdu in the UK as well.. Here in the states, they do the translation of the khutbah in some languages and then the actual khutbah starts. It is not really appropriate to do it according to our scholars, but some masjids have put it to practice..

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi
    Asslam'u Alykum,

Eid Mubarak bhai! :)
    And Jazak Allah for your help on that topic. It was helpful.

Wa'salaam,
    Brother BinKhadija
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…