ruki4eva
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• walaikum salam :)

u have no idea how happy i felt to see ur msg, i was honestly very worried about u tum itna pareshaan karti ho really i hope ur doing well, its good to know ur keeping urself busy ALhumdulilah

Apna bohat khayal rakhna aur keep me updated from time to time inshallah taala
    :p aur u didn't fulfill the agreement u were suppose to go to doc yaar plz go soon
    and may Allah (swt) bless you always - ameen
    walaikum salam
    walaikum salam RUKI!!!
    im good Alhumdulilah :p yes im fit and FAT! :p lol
    i know yaar heard from u after ages, sorry i replied after so long yaar bus been so busy aur i dont come much on TTI either just u know quickly come to check notification then leave
    Alhumdulilah things are well wat about u ? how u feeling? did u go to the doctor i really hope u did

please riku apna khayal rakho ok otherwise ur bro wont be too happy

take care of urself
    walaikum salam
    Asalaamu'alaykum sister. Long time no chat. InshaAllaah I hope you have been well. I'm gna get t-mob InshaAllaah, I'll text u soon, so we can keep in touch. Fi amaan Allaah. XX
    yyyyyyyeeeeeeeesssssssssssss!!! :p and seriously i keep fogetting ur the world fastest replier hehe

:D ok seriously sis :) plz plz plz smile cuz u know ur smile means alot and i really pray for ur happiness - ameen

and did u go see the doctor yet?
    :p yes i need u to be happy to be mr famous lol
    who else thinks im mr famous no one lol :D but we all know ms. beautiful :D
    Alhamdulilah I'm doing just fine and I so wish you could say the same. Just remember 'Allah SWT is with those who are patient' ;) Every time I see you Online, a big > :D appears on my face out of pure happiness!. May Allah make you amongst the great Muslimah's ever to have stepped on the earth and grant you Jannah Tul Firdows. Ameen. :) :) :)

Wassalam.

p.s. Yes I enabled VM again. hehe!;)
    Assalamu Alykum Ruki. :)

Nice to see you. Alhamdulilah. Hope you are in the best of Health and Imaan. May Allah SWT protect you and keep you steadfast. Ameen.

Your Brother. Wassalam. :D:D:D
    :p rules are meant to be broken :D

:) u stay happy too ukhti

:p and no smiles :p wats with that :) well hope ur feeling well thou
    aslam o aliakum :)
    behna behna! :D mein bohat stupid hoon tumhara b day wish karna bhol gaya sooooo sorrryyy!!!!!! maf kar dena :) but happy Belated Birthday :D now ur 18 ;) khob masti lol :D

take care ok
    apne bhai ko duaon mein yad rakhna aur stay happy inshallah :)
    Hahahahaha > :p I guess I wasnt the first to send you Birthday Greeting then! :lol:

Ameen to your Beautiful Dua's Ruki. Barakallahu Feek. ;) Take Care. Talk Soon InshaAllah.
    Your Brother. Abu Hurairah. :)
    OMA! 2nd December! You Just turned 18! Subhanallah! MashaAllah!

I bet I'm the first to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ;) May Allah SWT give you a long life and grant you steadfastness. Ameen > :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Take Care. Jazakallahu Khair for your ever so sweet words. May Allah SWT keep you happy always. Ameen. :)

Wasslam.
    Hahahahaha Mushy Green Smileys?.... here they come! Watch Out! > :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :lol:

Guess what RukI?.. Its my bed time now but first I need to shower cos I just played Football as you probably would have guessed. :lol:

You take care. I miss you loads nowadays and sincerely hope Allah SWT grants you Shifah.

Good Night > :) Your Brother. Abu Hurairah. Wassalam. :D
    Just passing by... > :D:D:D:D

Assalamu Alykum Ruki > :) Nice to see you online! May Allah SWT protect you and grant you steadfastness. Ameen.

Take Care and Keep > :D:D:D:D
    Your Brother. Abu Hurariah.
    awww behna dun worry keep smiling like this:D:D:D and i'l make dua for u too!!!
    *hugs tight* and Inshallah u'll get well sooner then soon! ameen!

walikumsalam:D
    aaaaww hug!
    I ask Allah to heal you! and to wipe your sins as you go thru this hardshp! ameen
    you always in my duas dear siss:D
    lol I cannot believe i wrote eid NUBARAK!ahahahaha
    silly me.....I guess was too excited to see u that i didnt knw wat my hands were writiin lollllllllll
    luv u too hun
    X x X x X
    tc gurlie
    Allahhafiz nw n alwaaayssssssssssssssssss:D:D:D
    Hiya!

Salamz
    Hope ur ok

miss you, love u
    ur still alive:p haha! wat does that say? :) You just worry too much

Wassalaam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…