A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Salam Alaikum

what does Aapa stand for? dont take it other wise .....coz in our country/language we use to call our elsed sister 'aapa'.....so iwas asking.....so i called you like elder sister...and after changing your user name....whenever i come across your post/thread....I just say in my mind...."let see what aapa(elder sister(in my language)) is saying"

jazakallahu khairan
    wassalam
    salam alaykum sis iam soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you and i read brother frank post again and again after joining the true path (though i was born muslim but a spoiled) this is the first time i truely feel happy for my sister in islam

Congratulations mabrook
    and in my language thats irani (az shuma mubarrak)
    As-salaamu'alaykum ukhtii!

I know we dont know each other but i feel it's my urm *no idea what the word is lol* to congratulate you personally! :)

Im really happy ukhtii. First TTI marriage :p I'm invited right? :) Kididng. Lol.

i really hope and pray for the best for you two.

Tc
    Wassalaam
    Asalamu Alaikum Aapa, I miss you too and your words bring comfort to my heart. JazakAllahu Khayran. Wasalamu ALaikum. :)
    Assalamualykum aapa,
    Where were you?
    We missed you so much?
    Daily I was looking for you.
    Hope everything is fine at your end?
    Plz take care and I am very very happy that you are back,
    Plz do reply me,
    Take care
    Ma'as salamah
    ¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)
    ♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)♥
    ♥♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´ ¯)♥♥
    ----==--Ramadan Mubarak---==---
    (_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)
    ♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'•. ¸_)♥
    ♥♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´**`'•.¸_)`'•.¸ _)♥♥

assalam 'alaikum dear aapa.

Long without seeing you. Hope everything is going well with the mercy of Allah. Is your sons doing well?. Covey my Salams to them and kindly accept this gift.

Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'Whosoever acts with enmity towards a closer servant of Mine (wali), I will indeed declare war against him. Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. And My servant continues to draw nearer to Me with supererogatory (nawafil) prayers so that I shall love him. When I love him, I shall be his hearing with which he shall hear, his sight with which he shall see, his hands with which he shall hold, and his feet with which he shall walk. And if he asks (something) of Me, I shall surely give it to him, and if he takes refuge in Me, I shall certainly grant him it.'"

[Al-Bukhari]

wassalam
    Assalamu Alaikum Aapa,

Hope you are doing fine. I'm going through a terrible crisis in life , i badly need duas please make dua for me. I'm in a terrible situation. do remember me in your duas.

Jazakallahuma khair
    Assalamu ALaikum Aapa,
    Hope all is well at your front. I know it might be a surprise for you that who the heck is this ? do i know this brother? Anyways, i have always gained a lot from your posts and wanted to thank you for that.

Well i just stopped by to say salaams, i think you are busy these days. Anyways i shall remember you in my dua, May ALLAH SWT grant you peace always.Ameen.

Assalamu Alaikum
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…