Maha*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Masha'Allah.. may Allah give you sucess in this life and the next and may He raise your rank in Jannah. Ameen.
    oh hehe.
    we're on school holdays at the moment.. it starts again in 5 days Insha'Allah.. you're not still in school right? are you in uni?
    its okay.. though i don't like it here much (even though i'm born here and grew up here) :p too much fitnah and all.. cool egypt.. have you converted the time to egyptian time for the event? i don't want you missing out..

my best friend from school is egyptian :D
    Walaikum Assalam,

i PMed you.. and you should be able to reply.. im well Alhamdulillah.. how about you? btw where are you? :)
    Walaykumsalaam respected sister,

I am glad that it was of benefit to you. Just for your interest(or if you learn about their deviation), you can look for 'refutations' against Hamza Yusuf & Nuh Keller about their ideologies and practices on youtube.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi
    In the case of 'taleef', I already had prior knowledge of the notorious Zaytuna institute and it's association with the people as Hamza Yusuf and Zaid Shakir (I have read stuff on these people beforehand). (And bro Danyal is aware of such things as well Alhamdulillah). Therefore as soon as I was done reading the 'About us' section, I informed him of it's association with the 'soofee'.

I hope this is what you were inquiring about. Please inform me if you have any questions.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi
    Walaykumsalaam waa rahmatullahi,

It is okay, sister. You were trying to help someone sincerely and didn't know that it was run by a corrupt ideology. Also brother Danyal was already aware of them, so Alhamdulilllah for that.

As for how I came to know about 'taleef'. On any Islamic website of an organisation, I always look at 'About us' section before taking any knowledge from it. If there are names of known deviants, then I don't waste my time on that website. If these people are unknown, I google their names and see where they are educated and kind of views they hold and teachings they preach. It is not that hard to identify 'soofee' ideology usually.
    :salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...:)

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu:)

WHOA!!!:eek:you didn't knew:pthat's old story:D:D:Djazakallah khairan sweet sugary sister:lol:yeah i know what those lines stand for:D:D:DOHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!SUMMMMMMMMMMMMER:lol:i'm doing gr8 alhumdulillah:p!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…