A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Asalamu Alaikum, I really hope you are not leaving because of me. I wish i would have never posted that stupid article. I understand the need of feeling like you need to take a break. Please forgive me if I hurt your feelings.
    Assalamualaikum Aapa! How are you doing these days? Hope life is good, inshaAllah! Just dropped by to say salaam :)
    Sister......you like the sting of the wasp's nest...:) fear not the stinger...for the nest is not without a fixed number. Need a little smoke for your fire? :) I've been known to specialize in that! ROTFL!
    Sister Aapa,
    I saw that you were online and I thought I'd formally say hello. I also wanted to apologize to you if it seemed as if I was reminding you of Ramadan before...I was not and may have not been able to articulate my wishes of good intent before.
    Assalaamu'alaykum Aapa. How are you? You know wallaahi I was thinking of you the other day. I hope your well inshaAllaah.
    Aapa ..!!!! Assalamu'alaykum

I was wondering about you today ..! Wondering where you got to and everything. I've missed you :( ..its actually really comforting to have you and your posts around.

Are you well?

:SMILY252:
    Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah,

Hope you and your family are well, inshaAllaah. And hope that you had a wonderful Eid.

Just thought I'd stop by :)

Take care.
    :bismillah:
    :salam2:

:ma:

~May Allah swt give you many rewards too~Amin!

And

~May Allah shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

~Wassalam :)
    Salam sister, you are always visting my page yet not leaving a comment. So how are you? how is ramadan? Ramzan Mubarak. and yes you said you would answer my question when ur free, so i will await the answer, look deep into your visitor msg wall thing..u will find it o_O

:D :lol:
    As Salaamu Alaiykum respected sister,

Just thought I would let you know that you have BEAT brother Mabsoot on being the TOP POSTER at TTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hahahaha ... Brother Mabsoot better get posting ! ;)
    Salaams, Aapa I wrote something very funny on: Help! I'm Turning 21! thread hehe :)
    Sis Aapa!! I replied to ur post on "Help! I'm turning 21!" lol mashaAllah. Good morning dear Aapa. Please make dua for me. I'm taking a math test this morning hehe. Inshallah. :)
    Assalamalikum
    caught u online big sis :D lol so though shud say salam hehe. i hope ur doin great inshallah.
    walikumsalam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…